• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

No my period didnt even last 2 days, mostly was spotting. I have faint line on Lh and hcg tests. Also lots of ewcm, but my temp is looking stable, so i should be ovulating this weekend maybe.

I donno, im too confused this cycle :cry:

We have been BDing every second day, and planning on doing everyday CD12-CD16, so i dont miss anything.

Did it really?? Is there any chance you could be pg do you think? .. Are the faint lines on hcg tests cheapies or a frer or c/b? X

Just looking at your charts, your temp is still high isnt it hun?

Just looking at your charts, your temp is still high isnt it hun?

its with cheap ones, easyhome is the brand. My temp are high bkz i switched to vaginal temping:blush:

I didnt want to waste a frer, incase cheap ones are giving me evap lines, but i think its getting more visible everyday. I posted on other thread but well i wanna show u too, so reposting last nights tests

Attachments

• 12115763_400846956771141_6058279904626328812_n.jpg
    12115763_400846956771141_6058279904626328812_n.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 35
I can see the faint line :)

Although i dont want to say its an evap but trying to determine if your light bleed was infact your period & not IB & this is the start if a bfp yey! But if it was your period, you wouldnt of ovulated & implanted by cd9.. I think you msy be approaching ovulation if not hun ;) How are you cycles generally Golden?

Yea i think im gonna focus on ovulation at the moment, my cycles are regular 28days, 3 days of period, medium-heavy flow. cramps during period and ovulation day.

Even tho im testing like crazy, i think im not pregnant and i wanna make sure this cycle works for us. Started preseed, gonna sleep right after BD on my stomach, new prenatals are great, got vits for hubby. Im not sure what else i can do hehe:shrug:

Yay! You go Golden!! What pre natals you taken?

Im using conceive plus, helped to concieve my son last time, with the ewcm looks & you have regular cycles, def get jiggy now & upto ovulation which if regular cycles should be on cd14, good luck ;)

Hi claireybell
How's it going?
My fingers are crossed for you!
I'm still in disbelief.

Do you still get AF type pains in early pregnancy?

Hope you are welxx

Yay! You go Golden!! What pre natals you taken?

Im using conceive plus, helped to concieve my son last time, with the ewcm looks & you have regular cycles, def get jiggy now & upto ovulation which if regular cycles should be on cd14, good luck ;)

Did u ovulate?

I used Rainbow light duo last cycle and got lot of acne because it had biotin, my body hates biotin. So this cycle im taking Platinum Multivitamin EasyMulti Prenatal, had dha in so u only take one pill a day, and doesnt bother my stomach.

oh btw my opk was clear last night , i had faint line since CD3 and last night it turned clear. Isnt that weird? it should be getting darker as i get close to O ?

Hey girls

Poppet yes you do still get them, well, some do some dont, but with all the implanting & stretching uterus i had them, :) have you seen Dr to get the midwife booked yet? Hehe very exciting!!! Have u starting exp the peeing more iften yet.. Lol

Golden, well, i half expected my temp rise this morning but looking now at my chart & others have said it looks like cd16.. Which is about right by my cycles lately, hope i caught the egg with my 3 mins of passion the day before :rofl: my opk today was negative clear as a bell, so ive def ov'd!

Have you used diff opk's? Sometimes they can be duff strips, but my opks dont get darker until like 1-2days before my ovulation & fairly light up til then, i reckon couple more days & yours will probs start going dark :) Im taking Sanatogen mother to be tabs, they're mahoooooosive pills & they always make me gag uhhh

I know! by looking at ur chart, i cant tell when you ovulated. I would keep BDing couple more days since temping is more reliable than opks, u may ovulate today.

My prenatals are huge too but they look like omega pills so its smooth, really easy to swallow.

I feel sick today, lower abdomal pain, cramps and super bloated. I wish i knew whats wrong with me, since TTC i feel off:dohh:

Hi Claireybell

I went to the docs and they said the hosp will contact me. Is that how it works? They said they will be in touch about two weeks prior to first scan.
Is this normal or shall I call the hosp myself?

Hope the BDing give your BFP!

Not peeing as much. Just odd pains around belly and feel tired a lot.

Hehe

Have a great weekend xxxx

Poppet ,my sister in law is preggo, so when she first got pregnant, she went to clinic to confirm it with blood test. Then she went for scan at 12 weeks.
She was worried the entire time, and she said that she doesnt believe she is pregnant , but when we saw the scan at 12 weeks, all became real!

8 weeks of waiting is ahead of you! just enjoy :hugs:

I think i ovulated on cd16, my watery cm disapeared on cd17 was sticky and since gone thick creamy, def not fertile cm, il keep tracking until my period arrives - if ut arrives? Hehe :)

Golden were u on birth control before ttc? I cant remember from before lol, it could be pre ovulation symptoms you get each cycle with the hirmones going a bit crazy,my friend gets ill, mega crampy sicky aswell, she doesnt use contraception as she single mum..

Just try & relax Poppet, i never felt pregnant until my first scan, its wow, in there wriggling around, 5ish centimetres & you cant feel anything, no sore boobsor anything until nearly 10ish weeks, in uk we tell Dr & then the midwife contacts you to bookin for first apt, im not sure how it works in diff countries..

I hope i get bfp aswell, 8-10 days ish i should know hehe! Tiredness is really common in first trimester, baby sucking everything good from your body & leaving you pooped, keep taking those prenatals ;) im having some wine this eve hehe

Nop didnt use birth control pills, maybe i just have infection or something.

I hope we both get positives this cycle and move on to preggo section :hugs:

Oh i do aswell, just thinking if your due to ovulate on/around cd14 you will be testing not long after i start ha ha excellent!

Do you feel like this every cycle before ovulation or just this one? I doubt its an infection or anything hun..

Im poorly at the moment, some viral throat bug making me feel crap but just about managing some wine lol

Before ttc, i didnt know anything about ovulation! i thought i was fertile like everyday by looking at all the teenager moms, i didnt think getting preggo required this much work. So i never really paid attention to my cramps and periods. Maybe thats why i cant really compare to previous :wacko:

BTW After reading about cervical mucus, i realised i have been checking it wrong :dohh: I always check after i wipe, i dont insert finger and check

Also i thought watery mucus is, diluted form of creamy mucus lol

Oh well, i corrected my chart. Im glad you mentioned urs, otherwise i would have never checked it. I still didnt understand how its possible to check cervix:nope:

Yeah, my watery cm was slightly cloudy but like trickled off my fingers (sorry tmi) Lol

I have NO idea what my cervix feels like or if its high or low, i never check that, i just have a lil mooch in there :rofl: & see what it looks like.. So yours still creamyish then?

Today i thought it was dry, so after reading about it, i inserted my finger and yes its definitely creamy, almost stretchy tho. I wouldn't say watery at all.

So does it go from creamy to watery to eggwhite ?

I think so, & then after you have ov'd dries up, but some get ewcm randomly after in the tww aswell, i think its hormones surges, all confusing lol

Stretchy is really good though, get in some bd'ing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->