TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Hi all,

AF was due today but no sign as of yet! Holding off on testing as I feel like its going to show any day! :-(

Ok ladies I think I got everyone up to date and new dates added.. If I missed you let me know.. Thanks for all the hugs :) waiting to decide if we're going to try again because I get 2 periods this month lol how great ha I should O on the 16th and AF would show the 29th ha ha the day I leave on my honeymoon so I'm not totally out this month so still could be if we try again..

Hey Ash m planning to change my test date to sunday which is 6th!!
if AF doesnt show up by that time..my AF is due tomm..so keeping Fx!!
wow..so this month is still up for u dear..enjoy ur honeymoon!!..hope u get a good news this time!!

Hi all,

AF was due today but no sign as of yet! Holding off on testing as I feel like its going to show any day! :-(

EVA i can very well relate to how u feeling my due date is tomm..its like m feeling the same hope AF stays away!!..
Fxed !!

yeah.. the more I think about it, the more i'm thinking i'm not going to test unless AF is actually LATE. 10/13 is the day AF is due, and i'm don't want to buy PG tests unless I really suspect i'm PG. I'm the type of person that would get so upset by seeing the BFN, so I'm thinking if AF isn't here by... 10/15 or so, then i'll test. Sorry for all the back and forth!!

I should be testing on the 8th. I'm currently 12 days late. Delay in testing because I'm not very optimistic about it and I had to order some tests.

TWW is an asshole ;-)
I'm currently 10 dpo and feeling that AF is on the way...Grrrrr

Sorry the witch got you in full force, Ash.

How is everyone else feeling?

KMFX for all of you! October feels like a lucky month :)

I really don't want to get my hopes up, but I really feel pregnant this cycle. I just feel different. I've actually been wanting to BD for once where normally I don't have much of a sex drive. I got very nauseous and a bad headache around 9pm last night, I'm super hungry, and my boobs hurt and I'm crampy. I'm 8dpo, so I know it could be early to take a test, but I'm going to test on Sunday at 10dpo if my symptoms stick around.

Here's my chart, not sure how it looks other than the temps keep rising.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f0985//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I should be testing on the 8th. I'm currently 12 days late. Delay in testing because I'm not very optimistic about it and I had to order some tests.

i got you added hun.. sending you loads of baby dust your way

Hey Ash m planning to change my test date to sunday which is 6th!!
if AF doesnt show up by that time..my AF is due tomm..so keeping Fx!!
wow..so this month is still up for u dear..enjoy ur honeymoon!!..hope u get a good news this time!!

hey hunnie just let me know and ill be happy to switch it for you :)

I should have multi quoted :dohh: lol..

SOOO looks like im back in this month!! October can't get rid of me that easy!! should O on the 16th and test on the 29th!! Lets go October!! :dance:

I def feel that October is a lucky month too! :happydance: Fxed for everyone! :flower: Happy Friday

I should have multi quoted :dohh: lol..

SOOO looks like im back in this month!! October can't get rid of me that easy!! should O on the 16th and test on the 29th!! Lets go October!! :dance:

'Atta girl. Loving the positive 'tude :thumbup:

I'm staying positive too, for the most part. Whenever that doubtful feeling creeps into my mind, I visualize myself smashing it to pieces with a medieval mace :haha: Works pretty well!

Not much to report symptom-wise since it's so early, aside from having crazy vivid dreams/nightmares the last three nights in a row! This is really strange for me...I usually only dream like this when I take a sleep aid which isn't often. So weird three nights in a row, and I feel like I can remember every detail, emotion, etc.

Happy Friday to all!

Hey Ash m out dear..got AF right on time ..lol...couldnt get a chance to test also :/
anyways..onto my next ccyle..!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->