TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

yeah thanku all the ladies..for the encouragement!!..hoping to join u guys soon!!

Sorry Pearly

Looking good Tori - FXed!!

Ash - looks like we are cycle buddies! Heres hoping 2 in Oct is a good sign!!

Hey Ash m out dear..got AF right on time ..lol...couldnt get a chance to test also :/
anyways..onto my next ccyle..!!

Ugh stupid witch!! I'm sorry hunnie.. I hope your next cycle is it! Sending tons of :hugs: your way

Sorry Pearly

Looking good Tori - FXed!!

Ash - looks like we are cycle buddies! Heres hoping 2 in Oct is a good sign!!

That's what I'm hoping and my 3rd cycle so hoping 3rd time is really the charm!! This is it!! I am claiming me a pumpkin seed baby!!! :happydance: AF is done I know I'm a few days late but I'm going to start temping in the AM I'm gonna pin point that little egg any way I can!! Lol

AF just arrived... 3 days late so of course I got my hopes up. :( Oh well... on to the next cycle.

AshNAmber,

Would you please put me down for testing on the 13th, thank you! :D

Sorry AF seems to be making the rounds :growlmad: I'm still crossing my fingers like mad for the rest of you... especially you, AshNAmber... I love that you get another shot this month!!

As for me, I'm still in Waiting to Ovulate limbo :wacko: Lookit my ridiculous chart! My ovaries geared up to do their thing, a little late but whatever... then bailed on me. And now I'm getting + OPK's again! So I'm trying for another donation today. This is frustrating. But I'm hanging in and doing my best!!

AshNAmber,

Would you please put me down for testing on the 13th, thank you! :D

Got you down Hun.. Sending loads of baby dust!!

Sorry AF seems to be making the rounds :growlmad: I'm still crossing my fingers like mad for the rest of you... especially you, AshNAmber... I love that you get another shot this month!!

As for me, I'm still in Waiting to Ovulate limbo :wacko: Lookit my ridiculous chart! My ovaries geared up to do their thing, a little late but whatever... then bailed on me. And now I'm getting + OPK's again! So I'm trying for another donation today. This is frustrating. But I'm hanging in and doing my best!!

Thank you so much 2moms2be.. I really hope with all your +OPKs that your getting your AIs when you need them I'm keeping my FX really hard for y'all as well... I was going to start temping this morning but yea had a few malfunctions I need to work through lol but think I should be able to start in the am.. Ill be CD5 I heard that was ok to start there.. Hope so anyway

Thank you so much 2moms2be.. I really hope with all your +OPKs that your getting your AIs when you need them I'm keeping my FX really hard for y'all as well... I was going to start temping this morning but yea had a few malfunctions I need to work through lol but think I should be able to start in the am.. Ill be CD5 I heard that was ok to start there.. Hope so anyway

CD5 is fine to start temping. You only need five or six days pre-ovulation, so that you can see a pattern. :)

My body is totally freaking out this cycle. I'm frustrated and sad and managing to totally convince myself I'm all messed up. CD19, and I've had OPK's go positive, then disappear within hours. I usually have a 36-ish hour surge. No ovulation yet. Fertile CM and CP for days. :shrug: At this point, I'm ready to throw in the towel. Feel like sending out a formal invitation and the red carpet for AF, just to get it done with and start over.

CD5 is fine to start temping. You only need five or six days pre-ovulation, so that you can see a pattern. :)

My body is totally freaking out this cycle. I'm frustrated and sad and managing to totally convince myself I'm all messed up. CD19, and I've had OPK's go positive, then disappear within hours. I usually have a 36-ish hour surge. No ovulation yet. Fertile CM and CP for days. :shrug: At this point, I'm ready to throw in the towel. Feel like sending out a formal invitation and the red carpet for AF, just to get it done with and start over.

don't give up!! i had a really frustrating cycle too...felt like my CM and CP were most fertile like 3 days ago, but no pos opk or temp spike. finally got my pos opk this am - four days late! it could still be coming!

KMFX for everyone, I have a lot of good feelings for you all for October!

BFN again this morning at 10dpo :( I'm starting to feel disappointed. Temp stayed at 98.4for the second day in a row after it had got to 98.5 a few days ago. I'm just waiting for temps to either stay high or for the dip to decide if I test again. Boobs are still sore, lower back is still crampy, but it went away by 6dpo last time. So now I really have no hopes of a positive though :-/

8dpo today.. AF seems so far away. Not feeling particularly optimistic about our very first cycle.

don't give up!! i had a really frustrating cycle too...felt like my CM and CP were most fertile like 3 days ago, but no pos opk or temp spike. finally got my pos opk this am - four days late! it could still be coming!

Thank you. I'm at my wit's end with this cycle; it's comforting to get some reassurance! My body is having all kinds of fertile signs, but nothing is happening! And I feel like I'm wasting my time, DW's time, and our donor's time, because I'll get a + OPK twice in a row, ask for a donation, get one, then it'll go negative, and no O. That's happened twice now. I'm hesitant to even try again, supposing another + pops up. Been negative all day today. :nope: :shrug:

so glad you said that.. because I got all my stuff ready to temp and then didnt wake up on time had to rush to get up for work lol.. so going to give it ago AGAIN lol in the am.. this time actually do it..

dont give up it still early on im keeping my FX tight tight for you hunnie!! its a great month.. :hugs:

so glad you said that.. because I got all my stuff ready to temp and then didnt wake up on time had to rush to get up for work lol.. so going to give it ago AGAIN lol in the am.. this time actually do it..

dont give up it still early on im keeping my FX tight tight for you hunnie!! its a great month.. :hugs:

LOL! You'll get there. After a week or two, it becomes second nature... at least, for me, it did.

And thank you :hugs: It's just hard; I feel like I'm wasting everyone's time, getting a positive OPK, getting a donation, and then... no O. Twice already this cycle. If I do get another positive, I'm hesitant to even do anything about it. Our donor is an hour away, so it's a real project, getting this all done.

And PS, we did all of our AI's in the car this time :rofl: Last time in a church parking lot! So going to hell :devil: We just couldn't find another empty spot that you couldn't see from the road in the middle of the day :haha: The first time, I was all curled up, rolling around the back seat because we totally didn't plan properly... :dohh: This cycle has just been a comedy of errors.

:hi: ladies,
I tested today - 10dpo and I got a :bfp: on a clearblue digital!

My very very very first :bfp:

AF should be coming 16th october. hoping she doesnt. getting pressure and cramps atm =][-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->