TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Mrs Dragonfly - I sure hope these are good signs for us!!

I keep floating back and forth between "it's HIGHLY unlikely i'll get pregnant my first cycle" to "omg, maybe these mean something!" and it sucks. I follow another thread where 2 girls got pregnant their first try so it makes it hard to not get my hopes up.. on the other hand there are so many on this site that have been trying for months, and years and I have no idea yet if I could have any fertility problems because i've never TTC before. And then theres the possibility that i'm just HYPER aware of everything my body is doing...

I'm so glad I saw ur signature that u r running a marathon. I'm running a 5k tomorrow, no way near a marathons. But I was nervous about over working myself during the TWW. I work out 4-5 times a week so I'm not new to working out.

I'm not worried about running.. I've been training for the marathon since June, so my body should be pretty used to it! I've run up to 20 miles.. I'm just nervous that i'm going to find out i'm PG right around my marathon. I'd still run, but i'd worry the whole time, so i'm not going to test until the day after my marathon. Congrats on your 5k tomorrow (good luck, makes more sense, huh?) I started with 5ks then did 9 half marathons, and now i'm doing my full!

Tuesday- I feel the same way. I'm so afraid for some reason that I wont be able to get pg. It's so stupid, as I have no reason to feel that way.

I understand how you feel. Been trying since March, but weren't really keeping track of my cycle until July when I found out I have a. 6cm fibroid. Talked to two doctors who said to wait it out, they didn't think it was causing infertility issues so far. So to boost our chances started using OPK'S last month and it seems like I ovulate pretty randomly, too :wacko: anyway, I keep doubting it too. But that's what this place is for :flower:

I'm 2dpo today, by my best guess. Last cycle I got a +OPK like clockwork on day 14, this cycle didn't get a + until day 17, but had O cramps day 15-16, so I'm thinking the OPK might have been a little off. That's what my gut tells me anyway. BD day 13, 15 and 16, gonna go for it once more later tonight :blush: and hopefully that'll do the trick! After that just wait n' see.

Tuesday- I feel the same way. I'm so afraid for some reason that I wont be able to get pg. It's so stupid, as I have no reason to feel that way.

I understand how you feel. Been trying since March, but weren't really keeping track of my cycle until July when I found out I have a. 6cm fibroid. Talked to two doctors who said to wait it out, they didn't think it was causing infertility issues so far. So to boost our chances started using OPK'S last month and it seems like I ovulate pretty randomly, too :wacko: anyway, I keep doubting it too. But that's what this place is for :flower:

I'm 2dpo today, by my best guess. Last cycle I got a +OPK like clockwork on day 14, this cycle didn't get a + until day 17, but had O cramps day 15-16, so I'm thinking the OPK might have been a little off. That's what my gut tells me anyway. BD day 13, 15 and 16, gonna go for it once more later tonight :blush: and hopefully that'll do the trick! After that just wait n' see.

good luck! fx for you!

And sadly I'm out :witch: is here full force now.. Thanks for all the FX and hopeful wishes.. Maybe back by the end of the month not sure yet.. Good luck all.. :dust:

I'm not worried about running.. I've been training for the marathon since June, so my body should be pretty used to it! I've run up to 20 miles.. I'm just nervous that i'm going to find out i'm PG right around my marathon. I'd still run, but i'd worry the whole time, so i'm not going to test until the day after my marathon. Congrats on your 5k tomorrow (good luck, makes more sense, huh?) I started with 5ks then did 9 half marathons, and now i'm doing my full!

I'm also currently training for a half in January! I've been TTC since last October and I think running has really helped me feel like I'm doing the best to prepare for a baby :) The doctor said running is perfectly normal and I would be able to continue once I got preggers, so there is no reason to stop or reduce the amount I run.

Also, my best friend (who is due Saturday!) ran 4-6 miles four times a week up until week 20 and had no complications.

:) Good luck on your runs ladies! I'm shooting for a 10 minute pace at my next 10K in November. When I started running I was at about a 12:45 pace and at my last 5k I did it in a 10:29 pace.

U shouldn't be feeling that way it's just ur first cycle trying
Be positive!! GL

And sadly I'm out :witch: is here full force now.. Thanks for all the FX and hopeful wishes.. Maybe back by the end of the month not sure yet.. Good luck all.. :dust:

Oh so sorry hon!! Wish you all the best for next cycle dear!!

Sorry to hear :-( just think tho......your chances are better now :) always better after the first cycle TTC!!

If I'm ovulating 14-20th October, is 31st October to soon to test?

Congrats Mangoes!! ;)
I'm going to do an early test Saturday @10dpo just because I can't wait too long to POAS ha ha. I'm sure it'll be too early but you never know! :) I've had no symptoms at all (but waaaay to early for that I think?).
FX for all :)

:( :( sorry to hear, but FX for next month! :)

cd23 still no positive opk! Has anyone ever had this or had the opks just not work for them? :(
xo.

Had a temp dip today so FF changed my O day. Im now only 3dpo. I think im going to test on the 11th (11dpo) because we're going away for the weekend and if i pass on drinking, it'll be suspicious. Plus ill be around my bf's baby all weekend and just be torturing myself wondering.

Expecting AF on October 5th so will be testing that day! Thanks.

Goodmorning all!

DTD once more last night to hopefully seal the deal for this cycle. Fx'ed!

Not much to report other than major symptom spotting even though I'm only 2-3 DPO (still not exactly sure when it happened this cycle). I had some ovulation pinching Monday and Tuesday, and then some dull cramping (almost like AF but super super light, barely noticeable) last night. This morning puffy and that's about it.

I have a really good feeling about this month, though. I'm not sure what it is, whether reading all of the success stories on here or just my gut instinct or both, but I just October is going to be the month for a lot of us!

:dust: for everyone! :dust:

Hey everyone -

Sorry Ash - this is your month!!

Good luck to all the runners this month - I trained for and ran a marathon last year - but my happy zone is the 5k and 10k. I try to keep it around the 10min pace. They say to just keep your heart rate a little lower if preggers. So if you do the marathon pregnant - get a hr monitor so you don't overdue it.

Well, although I knew there was a very slim chance this would be my month due to hubbys numbers, I got my hopes up when AF didn't arrive yesterday as FF and the monitor said it would. BFN this morning and now I am spotting. Ugh. I hate getting my hopes up. Please add me to the 30th for testing at the end of the month. I'll schedule the rest of the fertility testing when she is fully here.

Good Morning Ladies, So supposedly im in my "fertile period" I DTD last night, also hoping also to "seal the deal" :blush: We shall see. Its kinda weird this morning my bbs started hurting...its way to early for that even for PMS symptoms. Not due til the 16th. Hows everyone else?:flower:
:dust::af:

Hi all - hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear that you are out ash.

Well, we dtd Sunday and Tuesday and I had major o pain Wednesday with my temp rising today. So, we've done all we can and are now in the tww. Worst time ever!

Feeling hopeful for October!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->