TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

my 9am update tried to hold on till 9:30 but had a really sharp cramp then felt like AF started so ran to BR only to find no AF but really really DARK brown DC.. (tmi alert) decided to check my CM and yeah that's all I got was really really dark CM looked almost black kinda freaked me out a bit didn't see or notice any more light light pink... I know the people at my job think i have bladder issues been running back and forth from the dang bathroom lol

That sounds really odd! Hopefully it's just IB. FX for you!

Congratulations mangoes!!!! So happy for you!! And ashnamber I'm still keeping everything x that you get your :bfp:

Ugh! Is anyone else praying the days go faster, just to temp the next day and be on day closwer to the tww being over??? I didnt think id be this anxious, but baby fever has really hit me hard!

yeah everyday is like what temp its gonna be the next this tww esp few days before u expecting AF Is really killing want to get over it soon ...so I knw which state I am ...
wishu luck dear!1..baby dust ur way!!

Congrats Mangoes!!

Fingers crossed AshNAmber. I'm due today or tomorrow as well - trying to hold off the testing to Friday, since I found out hubby's counts are low, I figure I am probably out. Also had a stressful week last week with barely any sleep - so probably not a nice environment for a sticky bean.

I have 2 more tests to schedule once AF starts. After all is done, we will discuss the options - I might be using a turkey baster as well!!

Baby dust to all - I feel this will be a good month!!

I've been crampy as hell for 2 days now. I don't get it. I'm not usually crampy after Oing.. don't get them at all until AF comes. My friend said this happened to her pretty much right when she conceived and continued for weeks. So hard hearing that. I'm only 4dpo so i'm sure it's just a giant coincidence!

CantHrdlyWait I had some odd early cramping this morning when I woke up, and was really wet down below so I thought af had started. Turned out it was a ton of creamy cm and no af, I hope these are good signs for both of us!

Mrs Dragonfly - I sure hope these are good signs for us!!

I keep floating back and forth between "it's HIGHLY unlikely i'll get pregnant my first cycle" to "omg, maybe these mean something!" and it sucks. I follow another thread where 2 girls got pregnant their first try so it makes it hard to not get my hopes up.. on the other hand there are so many on this site that have been trying for months, and years and I have no idea yet if I could have any fertility problems because i've never TTC before. And then theres the possibility that i'm just HYPER aware of everything my body is doing...

canthardlywait,

I also had cramping till 3 dpo and I was also wondering teh same that it never happened before to me ..cramping always come right before AF..so hope this is a good sign fr al f us
Fxed for all...m testing this Sunday!!..Fxed!!!

Mrs Dragonfly!!
when are u due for ur AF??..hoping this is our month!!

I keep floating back and forth between "it's HIGHLY unlikely i'll get pregnant my first cycle" to "omg, maybe these mean something!" and it sucks. I follow another thread where 2 girls got pregnant their first try so it makes it hard to not get my hopes up.. on the other hand there are so many on this site that have been trying for months, and years and I have no idea yet if I could have any fertility problems because i've never TTC before. And then theres the possibility that i'm just HYPER aware of everything my body is doing...

You sound just like me. I'm thinking I'm just hyper alert too!

I keep telling myself it's not possible, but then I have the cramps - had those on and off since around 3dpo I guess, they have stopped now though it seems - and I've had other symptoms like the mad, vivid, crazy dreams, now I have veiny BBs & I'm telling myself I'm pregnant but I know realistically, my chances are slim.

I also don't know if we will have TTC trouble given this is our first go and it's not really even a proper go yet as we are NTNP. It's so hard! I'm pretty scared to be honest of not succeeding.

Loving these updates ladies. I'm really hoping that it's everyone's month! I just have a really good feeling about October!

Nothing exciting here at 6dpo. Just some sore BB's and a few cramps. Other than that, it's kinda ironic, I was sick my first full week of teaching, a nice week break from being sick and then now I have lice nits in my hair from a girl in my class who had it 8, yes 8, times last year and once already this year. Thankfully they're not live, so nothing in my house is contaminated, but sheesh. Having to by Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and conditioner to get rid of those suckers was annoying, because I was not expecting it to cost so much.

I have a really good feeling, and am so excited for next week already! I just think that with something happening every week that next week is bound to be a good week. I have a mandatory all day training on Tuesday and my students also have the day off on Friday, so I only teach 2 days next week!

Hi Everyone.

AF got me today. 16dpo and woke up to a high temperature, but just a couple hours later :witch:. I just spent the last five hours waiting for the massive cramps that I had to calm down a bit.

:hugs:Wishing you all the best of luck. I will keep you in my prayers! Looking forward to seeing a bunch of :bfp: s :winkwink:
:dust:

Mrs Dragonfly!!
when are u due for ur AF??..hoping this is our month!!

I'm due for af on the 15th, but due to Oing early I'll be testing 5 days early! Fingers crossed for us and everyone :)

Hi Everyone.

AF got me today. 16dpo and woke up to a high temperature, but just a couple hours later :witch:. I just spent the last five hours waiting for the massive craps that I had to calm down a bit.

:hugs:Wishing you all the best of luck. I will keep you in my prayers! Looking forward to seeing a bunch of :bfp: s :winkwink:

Sorry that af got you rw7y :( Best of luck in your next cycle:hugs:

Tuesday- I feel the same way. I'm so afraid for some reason that I wont be able to get pg. It's so stupid, as I have no reason to feel that way.

Hi Everyone.

AF got me today. 16dpo and woke up to a high temperature, but just a couple hours later :witch:. I just spent the last five hours waiting for the massive craps that I had to calm down a bit.

:hug: sorry about af Hun.. I hope next cycle is your cycle!!

I'm so glad I saw ur signature that u r running a marathon. I'm running a 5k tomorrow, no way near a marathons. But I was nervous about over working myself during the TWW. I work out 4-5 times a week so I'm not new to working out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->