TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

7dpo today for me. I was exhausted yesterday and a bit nauseous. Today, still tired and actually a bit crampy. Hoping this week flies by so i can test friday morning, but im going to keep and eye on my temps fluctuating. So hard not to symptom spot or get your hopes up!

Fx for more BFPs this month!

I think im out this cycle. Im 13 dpo today and i can just feel the witch coming. I believe she will be here tomorrow... that skank!

Hi ladies! I've been keeping up with everyone over the last week, but haven't had time to post. I worked an extra last week so I had to fit 6 days of work into five! Whew... Glad that's over :)

I'm taking my last clomid pill tomorrow morning so I should know when my official test date is in the next 8 ish days.

I have such high hopes for this cycle and literally cannot wait for the moment where I get to tell dh that we are actually pregnant!

On a side note, last month I noticed about day four of five that I was very irritated and snarky. Tonight, my poor dh was just being flirty, for lack of a better term, and was tickling me with his foot. I don't know why, but I Could. Not. Handle. It!! Lol Poor guy. I just said, "don't take this personally, but I need you to stop touching me because it makes me want to hit you. Hard"

He took it well, but I feel bad he was just trying to be sweet and all I could think was that he was irritating me!

Thanks pnkpolkadots.
Like I thought, AF arrived early this morning. Right on time.
Grrrrrrrr
Okay...off to the next cycle. I should O between the 23rd on the 25th this month so lets hope that next cycle it is :)

Just about a week behind me babyluv! I should o around the 17th/18th :)

Wohooo...I remember we were in WTT together. How awesome would it be if we get our bfps together. LOL

I remember you from wtt too! :)

Maybe we'll get to be July due date buddies :dust:

Good morning ladies.. I think I got all the up dates added.. Sorry that AF came :( really hope your next cycle is the one for yall sending loads of :dust: and sending :hugs: to all

As for me still waiting around for O :coffee:

Goodmorning all!

Man, I had the most real-feeling dream last night about getting my BFP:shrug:

It was surrounded by all this other crazy dreamy stuff, too. But I remember it so clearly that when I woke up I was a bit bummed. But I'm a ways away from being out so I'm holding out hope for this cycle!

:dust: to all those still in the game! Can't wait to see more BFPs! :dust:

Temp went down for the second day in a row. Still above the line, but its as low as it was when the witch came last month! Shes not supposed to show for another week but im now feeling discouraged. :(

This is stressful!

My AF is due 10/11 so please add me for 10/12. Thanks! Good luck all!

Temp went down for the second day in a row. Still above the line, but its as low as it was when the witch came last month! Shes not supposed to show for another week but im now feeling discouraged. :(

This is stressful!

I hope it goes up for you! I had a similar thing yesterday my temp was below the cover line, but is back up today. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

This is stressful!

What DPO are you? Could be implantation??

STILL no O. OPK's are getting darker again, but I don't trust them anymore. At this rate, I won't ovulate until Christmas :rofl:

Debating giving Vitex a try. I've never NOT ovulated (at least since I've been tracking), but it would be nice to know when to expect it. Last three months it was CD15, and now... :shrug: Maybe that'll straighten me out.

FX for the rest of you ladies <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->