TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

9dpo and my temp went back up.. Makes me feel a little better then yesterday, but still have a couple days to go before testing so we'll see.

Also figured out how to add my chart.. woo! :)

When r u testing? I'm 9dpo. My temp went from 97.9 to 98.04 to 98.17.....I hope that's going up?

Yes thats up! I was planning on testing maybe friday, at 11dpo only because we are going on a trip with friends and i need to know if i can have a couple drinks. No one knows were trying, so if i dont, itll be obvious!
Otherwise id probably wait until next week sometime.

When are you planning on testing?

I think tomorrow morning. If it's negative I won't try again until AF don't show Tuesday.

Any symptoms so far for you?
I've just been tired and had some crazy dreams..

Same thing! I was a little light headed a few times. Last night dream, I was drowning in a car!

I'm 9dpo as well! I was thinking of testing on Friday morning and then not test again until Monday if it is negative. Both of you good luck!

Congrats, CantHardlyWait! Send some of that baby dust our way! lol

Well, I went in today to get IUI# 1 and I guess it went well. No pain or anything. Just some mild twinging. My doc had to use a HSG catheter (with the balloon) because my cervix wasn't acting right.

I'm a little disappointed because post-wash, there were only 6 million motile sperm. The efficiency (??) was 68%. I felt ovulation pains last night so I'm hoping there was a little eggie in there to welcome the sperm. All I need is one strong trooper!

I don't know how I feel...I guess I feel it was a little anticlimatic. Here I am trying to have something as big as a BABY and the process only took a couple of minutes! My best friend was there with me so it was great to have the support.

So, I guess it's....hello, 2ww for now!

Happy hump day everyone! :dance:

Had a busy day so far at 8 DPO...finally have a chance to sit and relax a bit this afternoon. Had some mild AF-like cramps this am that took me by surprise, and ad then they stopped. Implantation, perhaps? Here's hoping!

Today AF is 1 day late so I decided to test but i only had 2 Internet cheepies left.....they both came up with REALLY faint lines (almost look like Evaps) so I'm not really sure if that means I am pregnant or if the universe is being cruel and they were indeed Evaps :-( guess I just have to wait and see!
If they are bfp's is that bad, shouldn't they be pretty dark by now??

check with FRER..or anything other than IC's ..youll be sure f it then!!..KMFX for you !!..hope its a BFP!!

Today AF is 1 day late so I decided to test but i only had 2 Internet cheepies left.....they both came up with REALLY faint lines (almost look like Evaps) so I'm not really sure if that means I am pregnant or if the universe is being cruel and they were indeed Evaps :-( guess I just have to wait and see!
If they are bfp's is that bad, shouldn't they be pretty dark by now??

Not necessarily they should be dark yet. Test again for certain.

Temp stayed up again this morning. Tomorrow will be 11dpo, the day it started dropping last month. FX that its still high tomorrow and then I'll be testing. :)

Temp stayed up again this morning. Tomorrow will be 11dpo, the day it started dropping last month. FX that its still high tomorrow and then I'll be testing. :)

keeping FX tight tight for you hun..

i'm still waiting for O (I think) this temping thing got me all messed up lol but im trying to figure it out lol

*sits around twiddling thumbs, waiting to O*

EWCM started back up yesterday. CP is high, soft, and open. Sex drive is outta control. Feeling like my body's trying to O again. Who knows? Waiting for today's OPK.

This is getting old reallllllll fast :wacko:

Congrats CantHardlyWait <3 FX for the rest of you still waiting :thumbup:

I'm going to test tomorrow as well :). Good luck to you!

EWCM started back up yesterday. CP is high, soft, and open. Sex drive is outta control. Feeling like my body's trying to O again. Who knows? Waiting for today's OPK.

There you are! This temping crap is driving me nuts!!! :wacko: lol this dip i got today is like ummmm am I about to O or what.. got my all messed up

There you are! This temping crap is driving me nuts!!! :wacko: lol this dip i got today is like ummmm am I about to O or what.. got my all messed up

Awww. You won't get a good handle on your "normal" for a few cycles (hopefully won't take that long!) Don't let the dips and rises trouble you or make you second-guess. The dip doesn't necessarily mean you're about to O. I never get an ovulation dip. Mine's always zig-zaggy... but you'll see the pattern after you O :)

I just took my SMU OPK. Not positive but way darker than it's been recently. Not that that means anything, which I've learned this cycle :haha: I'm going to see how the day progresses, then decide with DW if we still want to pursue this cycle.

Awww. You won't get a good handle on your "normal" for a few cycles (hopefully won't take that long!) Don't let the dips and rises trouble you or make you second-guess. The dip doesn't necessarily mean you're about to O. I never get an ovulation dip. Mine's always zig-zaggy... but you'll see the pattern after you O :)

I just took my SMU OPK. Not positive but way darker than it's been recently. Not that that means anything, which I've learned this cycle :haha: I'm going to see how the day progresses, then decide with DW if we still want to pursue this cycle.

Awee i hope yall don't give up this cycle.. i know its crazy.. Maybe your Oing late?

I'm really trying to not think to much into it.. but i did decide im going to start my OPK's today and not tomorrow just in encase

Mcc and Mrspen, the chart looks really great!!
KMFX for yoiu all in TWW>.and happy bding to all who are about to ov..I would suggest keep the bding regular ..even when u think yu are about to ov..cuz ..that anyways going to increase the chances better...and other than deciphering lines..get the digital ones..they are far better ones esp CB easy digital..i use both together ..so when the line starts getting darker..I knw that I am going to ov and when i Get smiley its always that on the lines too...I get the test line darker than control so that way its cconfirmed.!!

Thanks and Good luck everyone!
FX for those testing and waiting to O! This is a crazy process and it's so nice to have such a great support group. :)

congrats to all those who got their :bfp: this month!! Unfortunately for me the :witch: got me this month...Trying some different things this month, so I'm hopeful for next month!
:dust:
To everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"