TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

hey! can i join?? i will be testing oct 21st....1 dpo today! thanks!!! hope this is our lucky month!

Hi all! Sorry for being quiet this last week. Had super busy last week of honeymoon and finally leave to go home tomorrow. After 4 weeks I'm ready to go home lol.

Congrats to the two bfp's! And sorry for those that the witch got to, fx for this next cycle for you all!!!

Afm; I'm now cd8 only had a 2 day AF and should hopefully O sometime around cd12-14 although I've had wcm and ewcm since AF left so it may be earlier? Any ways I will be testing again on the 27th which will be cd27, my longest cycle in 6+ months was 27 (last month). Have already started the bd'ing so fx something happens this month!
Also DH told me this morning that he keeps having baby dreams (hes more ntnp) so to me that's a big deal :winkwink:
Also on Halloween we will have been together for 7years :happydance:

Hi all! Sorry for being quiet this last week. Had super busy last week of honeymoon and finally leave to go home tomorrow. After 4 weeks I'm ready to go home lol.

Congrats to the two bfp's! And sorry for those that the witch got to, fx for this next cycle for you all!!!

Afm; I'm now cd8 only had a 2 day AF and should hopefully O sometime around cd12-14 although I've had wcm and ewcm since AF left so it may be earlier? Any ways I will be testing again on the 27th which will be cd27, my longest cycle in 6+ months was 27 (last month). Have already started the bd'ing so fx something happens this month!
Also DH told me this morning that he keeps having baby dreams (hes more ntnp) so to me that's a big deal :winkwink:

I got you added for the 27th.. that's actually the day im going to test as well :happydance: but AF due on the 29th so will test the 30th also when she is a no show :) because I'm claiming that already :dance:

and yay for 7 years!! that's so exciting.. We will be on our honeymoon on the 31st.. getting married on the 25th and turning 30 on the 26th!! sooo Have to have the BFP on the 27th!!

Tested early at 11dpo and got my :bfp: on my very first cycle trying!!!!!! OMG!!!

I got you added for the 27th.. that's actually the day im going to test as well :happydance: but AF due on the 29th so will test the 30th also when she is a no show :) because I'm claiming that already :dance:

and yay for 7 years!! that's so exciting.. We will be on our honeymoon on the 31st.. getting married on the 25th and turning 30 on the 26th!! sooo Have to have the BFP on the 27th!!

Thanks!! AF for me is due any where from the 24th-28th (having irregular cycles now ttc :dohh:) YAY! For testing buddies! I've never had one before so it'll be exciting for me!!!
Congratulations on the wedding! I had mine march of this year and waited 6 months for the honeymoon. My wedding was 2 weeks after my 21st so I find it funny that your wedding falls the day before your 30th.
Fx for us this month! 3rd cycle of ttc and 4th after bcp.

Congratulations CantHrdlyWait!!!!!!!!!! You should upload a pic!! I LOVE seeing tests- especially with TWO lines!!!! :happydance:

Congrats dear!!! OMG...you so lucky touchwood!!...thats so nice to hear..wish u a very H&H 9 mo!!

9dpo and my temp went back up.. Makes me feel a little better then yesterday, but still have a couple days to go before testing so we'll see.

Also figured out how to add my chart.. woo! :)

9dpo and my temp went back up.. Makes me feel a little better then yesterday, but still have a couple days to go before testing so we'll see.

FX for you hun!! Hope that temp keeps up! :) :dust:

When r u testing? I'm 9dpo. My temp went from 97.9 to 98.04 to 98.17.....I hope that's going up?

When r u testing? I'm 9dpo. My temp went from 97.9 to 98.04 to 98.17.....I hope that's going up?

Yes thats up! I was planning on testing maybe friday, at 11dpo only because we are going on a trip with friends and i need to know if i can have a couple drinks. No one knows were trying, so if i dont, itll be obvious!
Otherwise id probably wait until next week sometime.

When are you planning on testing?

Yes thats up! I was planning on testing maybe friday, at 11dpo only because we are going on a trip with friends and i need to know if i can have a couple drinks. No one knows were trying, so if i dont, itll be obvious!

I think tomorrow morning. If it's negative I won't try again until AF don't show Tuesday.

I think tomorrow morning. If it's negative I won't try again until AF don't show Tuesday.

Any symptoms so far for you?
I've just been tired and had some crazy dreams..

Any symptoms so far for you?
I've just been tired and had some crazy dreams..

Same thing! I was a little light headed a few times. Last night dream, I was drowning in a car!

Thanks everyone!! I was so shocked this morning that I didn't even think about posting the pic. I will do it this evening!!

As far as symptoms.. I cramped every single day starting the day after O. Like Period cramps. That was strange, as that NEVER happens. I had a lot more CM that normal, I was eating more, and then finally last night I got crazy cramps and my lower back started hurting really really bad. I was also super emotional yesterday. I figured I'd test early, but didn't expect anythign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->