TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Congrats Canhardlywait!!! Seems like it was only yesterday we were both talking about first TTC! This gives me hope for next week :) xxx

*sits around twiddling thumbs, waiting to O*

EWCM started back up yesterday. CP is high, soft, and open. Sex drive is outta control. Feeling like my body's trying to O again. Who knows? Waiting for today's OPK.

This is getting old reallllllll fast :wacko:

Congrats CantHardlyWait <3 FX for the rest of you still waiting :thumbup:

There you are! This temping crap is driving me nuts!!! :wacko: lol this dip i got today is like ummmm am I about to O or what.. got my all messed up

Awww. You won't get a good handle on your "normal" for a few cycles (hopefully won't take that long!) Don't let the dips and rises trouble you or make you second-guess. The dip doesn't necessarily mean you're about to O. I never get an ovulation dip. Mine's always zig-zaggy... but you'll see the pattern after you O :)

I just took my SMU OPK. Not positive but way darker than it's been recently. Not that that means anything, which I've learned this cycle :haha: I'm going to see how the day progresses, then decide with DW if we still want to pursue this cycle.

Awee i hope yall don't give up this cycle.. i know its crazy.. Maybe your Oing late?

I'm really trying to not think to much into it.. but i did decide im going to start my OPK's today and not tomorrow just in encase

IDK. OPK's are negative all day. The one I took this morning was the darkest; the rest have all been lighter, and the one I just took was the lightest of all. ](*,) I'm almost out of OPK's. Have another 100 on order. If they get here before I run out, I'll keep testing; otherwise, I'm throwing in the towel. I've had it with this cycle. I keep saying that, then I keep testing :haha: Whatever.

It can't hurt to start your OPK's tomorrow :) I've got FX for you! I have a good feeling about this month, lady :)

Oh gosh this is me lately too!! :roll: Hopefully will both come soon for both of us and we'll get sticky babies!

I'm so excited for all of the :bfp: that have been popping up lately! :happydance:

congrats to all those who got their :bfp: this month!! Unfortunately for me the :witch: got me this month...Trying some different things this month, so I'm hopeful for next month!
:dust:
To everyone!!

I'm sorry about AF Hun.. :hugs: wish you loads of luck for next cycle

EWCM started back up yesterday. CP is high, soft, and open. Sex drive is outta control. Feeling like my body's trying to O again. Who knows? Waiting for today's OPK.

There you are! This temping crap is driving me nuts!!! :wacko: lol this dip i got today is like ummmm am I about to O or what.. got my all messed up

Awww. You won't get a good handle on your "normal" for a few cycles (hopefully won't take that long!) Don't let the dips and rises trouble you or make you second-guess. The dip doesn't necessarily mean you're about to O. I never get an ovulation dip. Mine's always zig-zaggy... but you'll see the pattern after you O :)

I just took my SMU OPK. Not positive but way darker than it's been recently. Not that that means anything, which I've learned this cycle :haha: I'm going to see how the day progresses, then decide with DW if we still want to pursue this cycle.

Awee i hope yall don't give up this cycle.. i know its crazy.. Maybe your Oing late?

I'm really trying to not think to much into it.. but i did decide im going to start my OPK's today and not tomorrow just in encase

IDK. OPK's are negative all day. The one I took this morning was the darkest; the rest have all been lighter, and the one I just took was the lightest of all. ](*,) I'm almost out of OPK's. Have another 100 on order. If they get here before I run out, I'll keep testing; otherwise, I'm throwing in the towel. I've had it with this cycle. I keep saying that, then I keep testing :haha: Whatever.

It can't hurt to start your OPK's tomorrow :) I've got FX for you! I have a good feeling about this month, lady :)

Ugh damn O needs to freaking show up already dang it! Lord 100OPKs I think Amber would die if I said I wanted to buy 100 of any type of test.. :haha:
Well. Hope they show up so you wont give up. Because I'm still holding on to hope for you

I took my first OPK today it was deff - looked more like a neg HPT then an O test lol.. Wonder what temp will be in the am.. Lol

AshNAmber, can you move to to the 19th please? Seems I didn't O on CD 14 when I thought I did, but on CD 28 instead!

AshNAmber, can you move to to the 19th please? Seems I didn't O on CD 14 when I thought I did, but on CD 28 instead!

got you moved hun... good luck and loads of baby dust!!

I think I figured out why my temp dropping.. My OPK yesterday was neg but I think it's because it's getting cooler in my neck of the woods and i changed my comforter.. hmmm that's my theory lol

11dpo for me this morning and a BFN to start the day. :(. I even had a dream last night that i got a BFP. Talk about messing with emotions!

AF is due the 16th, so can you change my new date to the 17th? Thanks!

Ugh damn O needs to freaking show up already dang it! Lord 100OPKs I think Amber would die if I said I wanted to buy 100 of any type of test.. :haha:
Well. Hope they show up so you wont give up. Because I'm still holding on to hope for you

I took my first OPK today it was deff - looked more like a neg HPT then an O test lol.. Wonder what temp will be in the am.. Lol

LOL! Well, we got 100 for like, $20. So we order in bulk ;)

And I got another + OPK today! This one is wayyyyyyy darker than anything else I've seen this cycle. Like, twice as dark as the control line. No mistaking it. So I'm going to try again today, if our donor is available. But this is it. No O after this, and I'm going to get drunk, hide, and wait for :witch: :rofl:

11dpo for me this morning and a BFN to start the day. :(. I even had a dream last night that i got a BFP. Talk about messing with emotions!

AF is due the 16th, so can you change my new date to the 17th? Thanks!

Ug - I used a faulty test today. Had a dream about a bfp too! I'll try again tomorrow even though AF is not due until 16th.

Got my second dark, positive OPK this afternoon, I got a donation around 4ish. Expecting to O (for real!) either tomorrow or Sunday. If I don't... well, we're not even going to think about that :hissy:

So, Ash my dear, can I change my test date to 10/28 please? A Halloween :bfp: would pretty much make my life <3

Hoping that one donation is enough! Donor is going away for the weekend, so he snuck us in just under the wire, thank goodness for him <3

2moms, that's great about your positive opk! Getting a donation today is perfect timing :) fingers are crossed for you!!

Yaaay on the OPK!!
Im only at CD 5 so i have a week or so to go until i POAS again. I think Im a POAS addict...what am I gonna do if I become pregnant? ?? Lol

AshNAmber... i dont know if this has been asked before (I havent been catching up very well lately) but is there going to be a "November testers" thread?

I'm calling out :cry: Onto November.

Babyluv maybe once you're bfp shows up you'll get over poas addiction, at least that's what I'm hoping for myself :rofl: cause I'm an addict too!

I'm sorry Mrs Dragonfly :hugs: FX for November for you! Maybe a little bean to be thankful for on Thanksgiving! <3

Got my BFP!! Thanking God!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 19
Congrats mcc! That's very exciting! Hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months ahead of you!

Mmc congratulations!!

Thank you 2moms, it would be lovely to have a Thankful bean hehe :) Although it would make it harder to keep it hush hush at the family dinners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->