TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Hey, I'm due to start testing in 2 days, bit did a sneaky test last night and got a BFN!! I've been having so many signs though so been getting my hopes up!! I bet it's all in my head!!

If the evil witch does get get me this month can I please join next months?? I'm going to be testing the 14th

So this is the first time I haven't really been aware of actually being in the tww! Although if I O'd when I think/I'm hoping I did I'm only 2-3 dpo but if I O'd on a "normal" cycle day then I'm 7dpo..:dohh: I guess ill figure it out when/if AF arrives. I usually only have a 12 day lmp although it could be trying to lengthen as my cycles have been a little irregular.:shrug:

Hi ladies,

Update: AF just showed up today, guess that BFP was a false one :/

Sorry tooth fairy! I was so hopeful that it was going to be your month.

I finally got my first positive OPK this morning.. so I'm thinking I will ovulate tomorrow or Saturday. I guess that moves me to a November 3rd testing (just to be safe).

Do you mind updating this for me!?

Sorry tooth fairy! I was so hopeful that it was going to be your month.

I finally got my first positive OPK this morning.. so I'm thinking I will ovulate tomorrow or Saturday. I guess that moves me to a November 3rd testing (just to be safe).

Do you mind updating this for me!?

Thank you, I know I was hoping but it's ok. There's always next month, good luck to you!!

Sorry to hear that tooth_fairy. Love that you're so positive about it all. Hope it happens for you soon tho!

Sorry to hear that tooth_fairy. Love that you're so positive about it all. Hope it happens for you soon tho!

Thank you, we've been trying for so long so I just feel if it's meant to happen it will.

I'm out for October so will be testing November 6th!

Well I'm out this month!! Af came with a vengeance this morning. Can I be added for the 14th.??

Aaw I'm sorry Rachyf...Hopefully November is THE cycle for all of us that had a BFN.

Can I be added for November 4th, please.

I can see this becoming one of the biggest threads. LOL

I had spotting today (Thursday) right before work. TMI: I wiped and noticed brownish "stuff" on the tp. I took a shower and put on a panty liner just to see if it does it again and sure enough, there was a brownish stuff on the panty liner. I am going into my 9diui but won't test until 11dpiui. My period isn't due for another 5 days and even when I spot before my period, it definitely is a lot more. Oh, and my IUI was completely unmedicated. We shall see....

I had spotting today (Thursday) right before work. TMI: I wiped and noticed brownish "stuff" on the tp. I took a shower and put on a panty liner just to see if it does it again and sure enough, there was a brownish stuff on the panty liner. I am going into my 9diui but won't test until 11dpiui. My period isn't due for another 5 days and even when I spot before my period, it definitely is a lot more. Oh, and my IUI was completely unmedicated. We shall see....

Hopefully that was from implantation?? Fingers crossed :)

Holy schnikes this is a big thread!! Mind if I join in? AF is due tomorrow, but so far a BFN. My temp is still up above the coverline so we will see... If I get AF on time then I will be testing around 22NOV (right before my 26th BDay!)

This cycle DH is taking FertilAid (like this past cycle) as well as MotilityBoost (new addition!). We are also going to use PreSeed. I used EPO this past cycle, but I t hink that messed with my CM so I will only be taking multivitamins or FertilAid Women... We BD'd this past cycle every other day from CD12 - 17 and then EVERYDAY on CD18 - 21 and it got awkward! So I plan to only BD the day I get a close positive OPK, the day of the positive and the day after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->