TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Yay!! Hope you O soon Canthrdlywait!!

I need eyes on my opk I took tonight, what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• IMG_0904.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 7
that looks pretty damn positive to me YAY!!! i hope you got some BD time in :dance:

Sorry AshnAmber, I'm from Australia so we do our dates (dd,mm) lol. I meant October 11 or 12. But if AF hasn't arrived in 1-2 weeks I'm sure there's only one reason for it--- isn't there? Could you please put me down for the 11th and if I get a AF or stumble accross a test earlier I'll let you all know.

How's everyone today?

haha.. Ok that makes since.. because I was l thinking wow she prepares far ahead lol then I was like I guess I can put November on here why not lol.. glad we cleared that up haha.. Welcome and I wish you loads of luck and sending tons of baby dust

October 19th.....3 days before DH's BDAY!

I got you added hunnie.. good luck and sending load of dust your way :)

Il be testing October 20th! Feels like ages away! Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to all of us! TTC #1! Hubby away most of the time so I need all the luck I can get!!

Yay!! Hope you O soon Canthrdlywait!!

I need eyes on my opk I took tonight, what do you ladies think?

Positive hope you caught it! I'm on CD15 & no sign of O yet, getting impatient! Although I have felt some twinges today so who knows, we'll see what the opk says later!
xo.

Hey ladies! I'm feeling a little down, I'm 5DPO and I don't feel much of anything, which is making me feel like it's another month wasted.

Mangoes- Don't get discouraged!!! 5 DPO is early, even for implantation and that's when we really get symptoms. Plus, I've seen a lot of ladies with no symptoms be the ones who got PG!

Mangoes- Don't get discouraged!!! 5 DPO is early, even for implantation and that's when we really get symptoms. Plus, I've seen a lot of ladies with no symptoms be the ones who got PG!

That's what I keep trying to tell myself, I could have no symptoms and have my :bfp: finally haha. Even my husband is telling me to cool it and be patient. I have never been so excited to feel icky in my life.

Thanks for the input ladies!! We bd the day before and the day of that opk :) I plan on doing another at 5pm to hit the same time and see how it looks. If it's still thick lines I will try to work in another bd tonight.

omg.. yeah to say the least that will be.. See this time is going to take:thumbup:. because I can already see you telling your child as an adult sitting around the table laughing sayin yep you was conceived in the back seat of a car or public bathroom oh yeah :haha:

I am sooooooooo lucky when it comes down to the donor he lives like 10min from me so he will txt me and say "orders up" lol and within 30 to 45min its AIed sometimes i get worried that it may take to long but i'v read that baby juice can live in a cup for up to 2 hours as long as it stays liquid and body temp..

do you know your donor? Not to get all in your business.

That's awesome that your donor is so close! We know ours; he was the best man in our wedding and is a very close friend... only issue is that he lives about an hour away. We've been getting a hotel room, but now with it in the middle of the week, we can't, since my wife has to be at work at 5:30am.. it's just too much. So this is going to be a lot of driving and finagling and figuring it out. But we'll make it work! Planning AI's for Sunday (CD12) and Tuesday (CD14), with ovulation on CD15 in mind. But we'll know for sure when I start getting some signs :) Been regular for the past three months, so I'm hoping!

How's TTW'ing going??

Can you add me to the list? I am hoping to test on Oct 18. This is my first cycle on clomid, so not sure how my cycle will be. Once I ovulate, I think I will have a better idea.

Glad to see some other clomid buddies out there!

Il be testing October 20th! Feels like ages away! Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to all of us! TTC #1! Hubby away most of the time so I need all the luck I can get!!

Im going test oct 13.
Can i be added? Please
Thank you

Hey ladies!! Can I join?? I'm due to test on the 19th!!

Can you add me to the list? I am hoping to test on Oct 18. This is my first cycle on clomid, so not sure how my cycle will be. Once I ovulate, I think I will have a better idea.

Glad to see some other clomid buddies out there!

Hi ladies and welcome.. I got you all added and ready to go for your testing dates.. I wish you all luck and end tons of baby dust alls way!! October going to be an amazing month :)

omg.. yeah to say the least that will be.. See this time is going to take:thumbup:. because I can already see you telling your child as an adult sitting around the table laughing sayin yep you was conceived in the back seat of a car or public bathroom oh yeah :haha:

I am sooooooooo lucky when it comes down to the donor he lives like 10min from me so he will txt me and say "orders up" lol and within 30 to 45min its AIed sometimes i get worried that it may take to long but i'v read that baby juice can live in a cup for up to 2 hours as long as it stays liquid and body temp..

do you know your donor? Not to get all in your business.

That's awesome that your donor is so close! We know ours; he was the best man in our wedding and is a very close friend... only issue is that he lives about an hour away. We've been getting a hotel room, but now with it in the middle of the week, we can't, since my wife has to be at work at 5:30am.. it's just too much. So this is going to be a lot of driving and finagling and figuring it out. But we'll make it work! Planning AI's for Sunday (CD12) and Tuesday (CD14), with ovulation on CD15 in mind. But we'll know for sure when I start getting some signs :) Been regular for the past three months, so I'm hoping!

How's TTW'ing going??

You will def get it figured out :) and it's going to take because October going to be the best month ever!!!

So far I'm doing pretty good.. Honestly time kinda feels like its lying by for me but that's just be amuse if been busy with wedding stuff everyday when I get off work.. If its not one thing it's something else.. But it's all getting handled.. I'm trying not to symptom spot much because I did that last cycle had all kinda stuff and was let down.. I'm just feeling a bit more cramping this o round then sat but not saying attention except for one sharp pain I got n the car the other day.. And I'm trying really hard to wait o test till after AF is to show but font know if I can make it lol

How are you?? You ready for this go round??

Hey ladies, does anyone know how I can use this site on my phone!! My laptop is broken, so I'm using my iPhone at the mo!! I really want to keep up with this link, to see how you are all getting on this month, x

I usually hit user cp and check out the subscriptions page on my phone to keep track of things when I'm away from my computer :)

Hello! Me and my man have been ttc #1 since dec 2012 with no luck so far! AF is due 3rd October, so please could I be added onto 5th October? Fingers & toes crossed October is the month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->