TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Hi guys!

Can i join the october party? this is our first cycle, ttc #1. I think i will be testing around the 16th. This is my favorite time of year so it makes it that much more exciting. Fingers crossed! :dust:

Welcome Hazelbaby!! Of course you can join the party.. I added your date to this list.. If you want a diff day just let me know and ill be more than happy to change it for you :) good luck and sending load of baby dust your way :)

How's everyone doing? Any symptoms? I'm not having anything, apart from mild cramping which at this stage (about 5dpo) is probably post O cramping.

omg.. yeah to say the least that will be.. See this time is going to take:thumbup:. because I can already see you telling your child as an adult sitting around the table laughing sayin yep you was conceived in the back seat of a car or public bathroom oh yeah :haha:

I am sooooooooo lucky when it comes down to the donor he lives like 10min from me so he will txt me and say "orders up" lol and within 30 to 45min its AIed sometimes i get worried that it may take to long but i'v read that baby juice can live in a cup for up to 2 hours as long as it stays liquid and body temp..

do you know your donor? Not to get all in your business.

That's awesome that your donor is so close! We know ours; he was the best man in our wedding and is a very close friend... only issue is that he lives about an hour away. We've been getting a hotel room, but now with it in the middle of the week, we can't, since my wife has to be at work at 5:30am.. it's just too much. So this is going to be a lot of driving and finagling and figuring it out. But we'll make it work! Planning AI's for Sunday (CD12) and Tuesday (CD14), with ovulation on CD15 in mind. But we'll know for sure when I start getting some signs :) Been regular for the past three months, so I'm hoping!

How's TTW'ing going??

You will def get it figured out :) and it's going to take because October going to be the best month ever!!!

So far I'm doing pretty good.. Honestly time kinda feels like its lying by for me but that's just be amuse if been busy with wedding stuff everyday when I get off work.. If its not one thing it's something else.. But it's all getting handled.. I'm trying not to symptom spot much because I did that last cycle had all kinda stuff and was let down.. I'm just feeling a bit more cramping this o round then sat but not saying attention except for one sharp pain I got n the car the other day.. And I'm trying really hard to wait o test till after AF is to show but font know if I can make it lol

How are you?? You ready for this go round??

I'm glad it's going quick! This whole month is going to be crazy for you... less than a month til the big day(s)! :haha: :happydance: Have you caved and tested yet? I know I'd be so close, hahaha.

We're getting ready. Started OPK's.... expecting a positive Monday evening-ish. We're planning our first donation for Sunday afternoon, and another for Tuesday evening.... hoping to O on time on Wednesday :) I had a dream about my :bfp: last night (and about Harry Potter tattoos :rofl: but we won't go into that!)... gosh. I just want it to happen. I hope this is our cycle, because if not, we may have to skip the next one. My dad is coming to visit from FL, and he'll be here right on my usual donation days. Ugh. So I'm extra hoping this is it!

Yeah.. this month feels like it kinda just flown by.. only 28 days to go till the wedding ahhhh so excited!!! and this weekend will be a pretty busy one ill have my god child shes 5 so im sure that will make the day go by.. I am TRYING!!! so hard not to take a test i have talked myself in and out of it all day. because i REALLY want to tomorrow lol 10 DPO ugh!! killing me but trying to hold off.. going to try and wait till Monday that's 2 days before AF the may talk myself into waiting the next 2 days.. but yeah its really killing me lol

Yay so ready for yall to start trying.. and you sound like me if we don't make it this go round my future sis n law will be in town the same week im due to O.. Amber said she didn't care she would still do AI lol just wait till sis n law sleeping haha.. so if it doesn't take we may try but im not thinking about that because im really REALLY hoping this is it..

last cycle i had some crazy dreams this cycle its Amber who had the crazy dreams lol this is it for us hun!! I'm claiming it!

Did you manage to hold off? You're a better woman than I! I always say I'm going to wait for AF, then break out the FRER @ 9DPO :haha:

We changed our donations a bit, and we're doing Monday & Tuesday now. I'm taking half a day at work on Monday... so it'll be Monday afternoon (CD13) & Tuesday evening (CD14). Supposing all goes as planned. Nothing on the OPK's yet, but that's normal. I hate this TWW more than the "real" TWW :haha:

Hi all! 34 y/o single wanna-be mom, trying for baby #1 with sperm donation. I'm on CD1 so I'll be testing on Oct. 24th.

Hi Lovely!! You're among sperm-donation friends here :haha: Welcome and good luck :)

Yay!! I am hetero but we have a lot more in common than my other hetero friends! Most don't know that I'm planning on using sperm donation. Can't wait to tell them I made love to a catheter! Lol!:happydance:

:rofl: Oh, just wait. The whole AI business is a real trip. Hopefully your adventure will be a short one, but trust me - an adventure it is ;) What's your plan for this cycle?

Did you manage to hold off? You're a better woman than I! I always say I'm going to wait for AF, then break out the FRER @ 9DPO :haha:

We changed our donations a bit, and we're doing Monday & Tuesday now. I'm taking half a day at work on Monday... so it'll be Monday afternoon (CD13) & Tuesday evening (CD14). Supposing all goes as planned. Nothing on the OPK's yet, but that's normal. I hate this TWW more than the "real" TWW :haha:

This cycle I've definitely decided that the wait up to the tww is worse. Now that I'm in the tww at least I know we did what we could and now it's just waiting for results rather than waiting to know if I O'd or not. Your plan for Monday & Tuesday sound great:thumbup: hopefully you get the company of a positive opk asap as well!

Best of luck and lots of dust for October pumpkin seeds!!

Okay. So now I'm freaking out.

Today is CD11. I'm not expecting to O until Wednesday, CD15. I've been taking OPK's since CD8, because my O will sometimes vary... but I've never O'd before CD15. Ever. And last three cycles, it's been consistent.

Took this at 2:30pm, and this is what I got.

Is it just me, or is that awfully dark? It's not totally positive yet, but it's dark enough to have me worried. My donations are scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, and now I'm wondering if I should try to move them up, like... stat.

I'm planning to take another one at 6:30ish and see what it looks like.

Help?!

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
Hey, just an update to say I'm out. For some reason AF came super early (Wednesday).

Wishing you all the best lovelies, good luck! x

That is really early - is it definitely AF? Couldn't be IB could it?

2Moms that looks awfully close!! I would test again tonight and see if it gets any darker. :)

I'm really trying to hold out on testing. I got what I thought was some light brown discharge, but it could either be IB or AF. I want to wait until I'm at least 10DPO to test, but I want to do it tomorrow so badly!

Hi all! 34 y/o single wanna-be mom, trying for baby #1 with sperm donation. I'm on CD1 so I'll be testing on Oct. 24th.

Hi Lovely!! You're among sperm-donation friends here :haha: Welcome and good luck :)

Yay!! I am hetero but we have a lot more in common than my other hetero friends! Most don't know that I'm planning on using sperm donation. Can't wait to tell them I made love to a catheter! Lol!:happydance:

:rofl: Oh, just wait. The whole AI business is a real trip. Hopefully your adventure will be a short one, but trust me - an adventure it is ;) What's your plan for this cycle?

Lol!! I bet! I can't wait to officially start the journey! I plan on doing the first IUI this month (October) unmedicated and just using OPKs. I don't temp because I work the night shift and don't go to sleep the same time each day of the month. But my periods are regular and it's been proven that I ovulate on my own. So I'll do unmedicated for a cycle or two. After that, I'll talk to my RE and go from there. I am cautiously hopeful. Hopeful but yet I am also realistic that this may take a few times. But I love October so hopefully this is our month!

Mangoes it could be IB! You're almost to your test date, you can do it!:thumbup:

I'm going to be testing on Oct 10th or 11th! DH's birthday is the 24th and I'm really hoping he gets the best early birthday present :)

I think I'm feeling post-O cramps, but my chart is all whacked out. I started temping but got a very bad cold in the middle of my cycle, so I think it messed up my temps (had a fever thrown in there last Friday). I'm not even sure if I ovulated this month. My chart looks ridiculous :-/ got what I thought was a +OPK on CD 13 or 14 (I forget) but no temp increase yet, however, I almost feel like since I can't use OPKs enough now that I'm working they're useless. A June baby would be so good for us with my work schedule (I'm a teacher :) ). I'll attach my chart and please suggestions/help is lovely!

My Ovulation Chart

Mangoes it could be IB! You're almost to your test date, you can do it!:thumbup:

Thank you! I'm so worried though, because I really have had little to no symptoms this TWW. My first TWW, I was nauseaus. My second one, I was getting hot flashes. This time? Nothing. nada. zip. zilch. Only this morning my nipples were sore only because I was sleeping on them at an odd angle.

Hi everyone! I want to join in, too!

Last month I started clomid and ovulated day 16. I started spotting this morning so I'm looking forward to October cycle and testing! Based on last month, I expect I'll be testing on the 29th. Can I let you know if that changes? :)

Good luck to everyone! It's been a long year of waiting for me, but for a long time I've felt that October was going to be my month! So excited to see if I am right!

Hey, just an update to say I'm out. For some reason AF came super early (Wednesday).

Wishing you all the best lovelies, good luck! x

I'm sorry love.. Thank for keeping us posted and sending lots of baby dust for next cycle.. :hug:

AshNAmber;29704653 omg.. yeah to say the least that will be.. See this time is going to take:thumbup:. because I can already see you telling your child as an adult sitting around the table laughing sayin yep you was conceived in the back seat of a car or public bathroom oh yeah :haha: I am sooooooooo lucky when it comes down to the donor he lives like 10min from me so he will txt me and say "orders up" lol and within 30 to 45min its AIed sometimes i get worried that it may take to long but i'v read that baby juice can live in a cup for up to 2 hours as long as it stays liquid and body temp.. do you know your donor? Not to get all in your business.[/QUOTE said:
That's awesome that your donor is so close! We know ours; he was the best man in our wedding and is a very close friend... only issue is that he lives about an hour away. We've been getting a hotel room, but now with it in the middle of the week, we can't, since my wife has to be at work at 5:30am.. it's just too much. So this is going to be a lot of driving and finagling and figuring it out. But we'll make it work! Planning AI's for Sunday (CD12) and Tuesday (CD14), with ovulation on CD15 in mind. But we'll know for sure when I start getting some signs :) Been regular for the past three months, so I'm hoping!

How's TTW'ing going??

You will def get it figured out :) and it's going to take because October going to be the best month ever!!!

So far I'm doing pretty good.. Honestly time kinda feels like its lying by for me but that's just be amuse if been busy with wedding stuff everyday when I get off work.. If its not one thing it's something else.. But it's all getting handled.. I'm trying not to symptom spot much because I did that last cycle had all kinda stuff and was let down.. I'm just feeling a bit more cramping this o round then sat but not saying attention except for one sharp pain I got n the car the other day.. And I'm trying really hard to wait o test till after AF is to show but font know if I can make it lol

How are you?? You ready for this go round??

I'm glad it's going quick! This whole month is going to be crazy for you... less than a month til the big day(s)! :haha: :happydance: Have you caved and tested yet? I know I'd be so close, hahaha.

We're getting ready. Started OPK's.... expecting a positive Monday evening-ish. We're planning our first donation for Sunday afternoon, and another for Tuesday evening.... hoping to O on time on Wednesday :) I had a dream about my :bfp: last night (and about Harry Potter tattoos :rofl: but we won't go into that!)... gosh. I just want it to happen. I hope this is our cycle, because if not, we may have to skip the next one. My dad is coming to visit from FL, and he'll be here right on my usual donation days. Ugh. So I'm extra hoping this is it!

Yeah.. this month feels like it kinda just flown by.. only 28 days to go till the wedding ahhhh so excited!!! and this weekend will be a pretty busy one ill have my god child shes 5 so im sure that will make the day go by.. I am TRYING!!! so hard not to take a test i have talked myself in and out of it all day. because i REALLY want to tomorrow lol 10 DPO ugh!! killing me but trying to hold off.. going to try and wait till Monday that's 2 days before AF the may talk myself into waiting the next 2 days.. but yeah its really killing me lol

Yay so ready for yall to start trying.. and you sound like me if we don't make it this go round my future sis n law will be in town the same week im due to O.. Amber said she didn't care she would still do AI lol just wait till sis n law sleeping haha.. so if it doesn't take we may try but im not thinking about that because im really REALLY hoping this is it..

last cycle i had some crazy dreams this cycle its Amber who had the crazy dreams lol this is it for us hun!! I'm claiming it!

Lol of course not lol I tested yesterday but it wasn't FMU and when I did test it was less then 3 hours from FMU I knew better I pretty much wasted a test...

How are you doing.. Getting close to get some AI done yay!!

Hi everyone! I want to join in, too!

Last month I started clomid and ovulated day 16. I started spotting this morning so I'm looking forward to October cycle and testing! Based on last month, I expect I'll be testing on the 29th. Can I let you know if that changes? :)

Good luck to everyone! It's been a long year of waiting for me, but for a long time I've felt that October was going to be my month! So excited to see if I am right!

Welcome Hun.. Got you added and of course just let me know an ill be happy to I'd it or you :) I really hope October is the month for you!! Sending loads of any dust!!

I'm going to be testing on Oct 10th or 11th! DH's birthday is the 24th and I'm really hoping he gets the best early birthday present :)

I think I'm feeling post-O cramps, but my chart is all whacked out. I started temping but got a very bad cold in the middle of my cycle, so I think it messed up my temps (had a fever thrown in there last Friday). I'm not even sure if I ovulated this month. My chart looks ridiculous :-/ got what I thought was a +OPK on CD 13 or 14 (I forget) but no temp increase yet, however, I almost feel like since I can't use OPKs enough now that I'm working they're useless. A June baby would be so good for us with my work schedule (I'm a teacher :) ). I'll attach my chart and please suggestions/help is lovely!

My Ovulation Chart

Got you down doll.. And yay for October birthdays!! Mine is the 26th I turn 30 and I'm getting married on the 25th!! So this month is an awesome month!! I'm sending you loads of baby dust!! :)

Got you down doll.. And yay for October birthdays!! Mine is the 26th I turn 30 and I'm getting married on the 25th!! So this month is an awesome month!! I'm sending you loads of baby dust!! :)

Thank you! How exciting that your birthday is the day after you get married! That'd be so fun to me, but I'm sure your OH is like AHHH so many gifts at once. You're so close to testing, I really hope you two have the best wedding present ever with a BFP!

Couldn't help myself took another test this morning still :bfn: couldn't get any whiter ugh :( .. have 1 test left going to hold off until either AF comes or im a few days late..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->