TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Hello! Me and my man have been ttc #1 since dec 2012 with no luck so far! AF is due 3rd October, so please could I be added onto 5th October? Fingers & toes crossed October is the month!

Welcome hunnie! I got your testing day added and i'm wishing you loads of luck and sending lots of baby dust :)

I have about another week left and it feels like it's ages away!

I didnt even realize i was 8DPO lol.. I been so busy with work and wedding planning It's kinda just going by but im sure its going to slow down now bcuz im thinkin about testing lol trying to talk myself out of it lol

I may actually test earlier than the 15th! I am Oing about 2-3 days earlier than predicted, so I think i'm going for the 13th. It'd still be testing after AF was due. I hope I can make it that long!!

I may actually test earlier than the 15th! I am Oing about 2-3 days earlier than predicted, so I think i'm going for the 13th. It'd still be testing after AF was due. I hope I can make it that long!!

Ok doll I fixed your day of testing... I'm having that same issue trying to hold off on testing AF is due on the 1st or 2nd so wanting to test tomorrow sooooo bad lol

Hi all! 34 y/o single wanna-be mom, trying for baby #1 with sperm donation. I'm on CD1 so I'll be testing on Oct. 24th.

I know what you mean about the year almost over, I can't believe how fast it flew on by.

Hi all! 34 y/o single wanna-be mom, trying for baby #1 with sperm donation. I'm on CD1 so I'll be testing on Oct. 24th.

Welcome Lovely :) I got you added wish you luck and sending tons of baby dust to you!! :)

ok so I managed to hold back this am and didnt test so proud of me lol.. I have 1 FRER test and 3 answers test. so trying to hold off on taking anything but man its getting hard lol

ok so I managed to hold back this am and didnt test so proud of me lol.. I have 1 FRER test and 3 answers test. so trying to hold off on taking anything but man its getting hard lol

You can do it! I know the feeling though! I'm only 7DPO and itching to open one. So far, all I have is a back ache, which could be due to me standing on my feet this week at work.

You can do it! I know the feeling though! I'm only 7DPO and itching to open one. So far, all I have is a back ache, which could be due to me standing on my feet this week at work.

iv been trying really hard not to symptom spot because last cycle i felt everything.. iv had more cramps in my mid section then last time this go round that i noticed CM has been lotion like and BBs just started feeling soar to the touch today mainly in the nip (tmi sorry) area.. but yeah not getting excited trying to keep a positive yet not overly excited thought.. I just hope I can hold off if not least ill be 10DPO tomorrow

you got this just hold out we can do it!! :hug:

omg.. yeah to say the least that will be.. See this time is going to take:thumbup:. because I can already see you telling your child as an adult sitting around the table laughing sayin yep you was conceived in the back seat of a car or public bathroom oh yeah :haha:

I am sooooooooo lucky when it comes down to the donor he lives like 10min from me so he will txt me and say "orders up" lol and within 30 to 45min its AIed sometimes i get worried that it may take to long but i'v read that baby juice can live in a cup for up to 2 hours as long as it stays liquid and body temp..

do you know your donor? Not to get all in your business.

That's awesome that your donor is so close! We know ours; he was the best man in our wedding and is a very close friend... only issue is that he lives about an hour away. We've been getting a hotel room, but now with it in the middle of the week, we can't, since my wife has to be at work at 5:30am.. it's just too much. So this is going to be a lot of driving and finagling and figuring it out. But we'll make it work! Planning AI's for Sunday (CD12) and Tuesday (CD14), with ovulation on CD15 in mind. But we'll know for sure when I start getting some signs :) Been regular for the past three months, so I'm hoping!

How's TTW'ing going??

You will def get it figured out :) and it's going to take because October going to be the best month ever!!!

So far I'm doing pretty good.. Honestly time kinda feels like its lying by for me but that's just be amuse if been busy with wedding stuff everyday when I get off work.. If its not one thing it's something else.. But it's all getting handled.. I'm trying not to symptom spot much because I did that last cycle had all kinda stuff and was let down.. I'm just feeling a bit more cramping this o round then sat but not saying attention except for one sharp pain I got n the car the other day.. And I'm trying really hard to wait o test till after AF is to show but font know if I can make it lol

How are you?? You ready for this go round??

I'm glad it's going quick! This whole month is going to be crazy for you... less than a month til the big day(s)! :haha: :happydance: Have you caved and tested yet? I know I'd be so close, hahaha.

We're getting ready. Started OPK's.... expecting a positive Monday evening-ish. We're planning our first donation for Sunday afternoon, and another for Tuesday evening.... hoping to O on time on Wednesday :) I had a dream about my :bfp: last night (and about Harry Potter tattoos :rofl: but we won't go into that!)... gosh. I just want it to happen. I hope this is our cycle, because if not, we may have to skip the next one. My dad is coming to visit from FL, and he'll be here right on my usual donation days. Ugh. So I'm extra hoping this is it!

Hi Lovely!! You're among sperm-donation friends here :haha: Welcome and good luck :)

omg.. yeah to say the least that will be.. See this time is going to take:thumbup:. because I can already see you telling your child as an adult sitting around the table laughing sayin yep you was conceived in the back seat of a car or public bathroom oh yeah :haha:

I am sooooooooo lucky when it comes down to the donor he lives like 10min from me so he will txt me and say "orders up" lol and within 30 to 45min its AIed sometimes i get worried that it may take to long but i'v read that baby juice can live in a cup for up to 2 hours as long as it stays liquid and body temp..

do you know your donor? Not to get all in your business.

That's awesome that your donor is so close! We know ours; he was the best man in our wedding and is a very close friend... only issue is that he lives about an hour away. We've been getting a hotel room, but now with it in the middle of the week, we can't, since my wife has to be at work at 5:30am.. it's just too much. So this is going to be a lot of driving and finagling and figuring it out. But we'll make it work! Planning AI's for Sunday (CD12) and Tuesday (CD14), with ovulation on CD15 in mind. But we'll know for sure when I start getting some signs :) Been regular for the past three months, so I'm hoping!

How's TTW'ing going??

You will def get it figured out :) and it's going to take because October going to be the best month ever!!!

So far I'm doing pretty good.. Honestly time kinda feels like its lying by for me but that's just be amuse if been busy with wedding stuff everyday when I get off work.. If its not one thing it's something else.. But it's all getting handled.. I'm trying not to symptom spot much because I did that last cycle had all kinda stuff and was let down.. I'm just feeling a bit more cramping this o round then sat but not saying attention except for one sharp pain I got n the car the other day.. And I'm trying really hard to wait o test till after AF is to show but font know if I can make it lol

How are you?? You ready for this go round??

I'm glad it's going quick! This whole month is going to be crazy for you... less than a month til the big day(s)! :haha: :happydance: Have you caved and tested yet? I know I'd be so close, hahaha.

We're getting ready. Started OPK's.... expecting a positive Monday evening-ish. We're planning our first donation for Sunday afternoon, and another for Tuesday evening.... hoping to O on time on Wednesday :) I had a dream about my :bfp: last night (and about Harry Potter tattoos :rofl: but we won't go into that!)... gosh. I just want it to happen. I hope this is our cycle, because if not, we may have to skip the next one. My dad is coming to visit from FL, and he'll be here right on my usual donation days. Ugh. So I'm extra hoping this is it!

Yeah.. this month feels like it kinda just flown by.. only 28 days to go till the wedding ahhhh so excited!!! and this weekend will be a pretty busy one ill have my god child shes 5 so im sure that will make the day go by.. I am TRYING!!! so hard not to take a test i have talked myself in and out of it all day. because i REALLY want to tomorrow lol 10 DPO ugh!! killing me but trying to hold off.. going to try and wait till Monday that's 2 days before AF the may talk myself into waiting the next 2 days.. but yeah its really killing me lol

Yay so ready for yall to start trying.. and you sound like me if we don't make it this go round my future sis n law will be in town the same week im due to O.. Amber said she didn't care she would still do AI lol just wait till sis n law sleeping haha.. so if it doesn't take we may try but im not thinking about that because im really REALLY hoping this is it..

last cycle i had some crazy dreams this cycle its Amber who had the crazy dreams lol this is it for us hun!! I'm claiming it!

Hi guys!

Can i join the october party? this is our first cycle, ttc #1. I think i will be testing around the 16th. This is my favorite time of year so it makes it that much more exciting. Fingers crossed! :dust:

Hi Lovely!! You're among sperm-donation friends here :haha: Welcome and good luck :)

Yay!! I am hetero but we have a lot more in common than my other hetero friends! Most don't know that I'm planning on using sperm donation. Can't wait to tell them I made love to a catheter! Lol!:happydance:

Got my positive OPK today!! Going to BD tonight, tomorrow, and maybe sunday! WOOHOOOOOO! So ready to be in the TWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->