TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Morning! I got a very dark test line on my OPK strips yesterday and this morning. Can't tell if it darker than the control. Compared to the few days before yesterday they all were really light or invisible. All calculators and charts say I should be ovulating today.

Morning! I got a very dark test line on my OPK strips yesterday and this morning. Can't tell if it darker than the control. Compared to the few days before yesterday they all were really light or invisible. All calculators and charts say I should be ovulating today.

yay!

Got a positive OPK last night and this morning too! We BD last night and hoping to again tonight or tomrrow. Hoping my temps go up in the next few days. Will be happy to be in the tww soon! ��

Yay!!

I did some recalculating myself and I realized I should test Oct. 4th, not the 6th. So far, I have little to no symptoms. Last month and the month before I had more "symptoms" (they might have been in my head).

So far, I've just broken out, I have dry cervical mucus and always at night and early morning my nipples feel like they're on fire. I've had more BFP and baby related dreams at that and it's driving me insane.

Got a positive OPK last night and this morning too! We BD last night and hoping to again tonight or tomrrow. Hoping my temps go up in the next few days. Will be happy to be in the tww soon! ��

Yay!! Look like we on the schedule. We BD Fri,Sat and Sun. I had a positive OPK i think yesterday and today. But i didn't notice an EWCM. So u think we should keep going?
lol

its the first tomorrow and i just want to wish all you ladies on here lots of baby dust!!! will be keeping everything crossed that we all get our :bfp: this month!! :dust:

Hello ladies!!! This is my 4th cycle TTC #1! I have long and unpredictable cycles (UGH!) so I probably won't be testing until Oct. 31. Lets see how many hoops I can jump through this month! So far we've tried preseed, softcups, prenatals, DHA, and mucinex. I will be adding B6, B12, and baby aspirin to my baby-making antics this month.

Fx you guys!!! :)

Hey Dear AshnAmber!!

I m testing on oct 4th as thts when m due fr my period so ..please put me for oct 4th:):)
Thanks fr starting this thread dear..!! loads f baby dust to all:):) n happy tww..

Hey Dear AshnAmber!!

I m testing on oct 4th as thts when m due fr my period so ..please put me for oct 4th:):)
Thanks fr starting this thread dear..!! loads f baby dust to all:):) n happy tww..

My AF is due Oct. 4th too!

yay mangoes ..we are testers buddy!!..but why have u put crying dp??

Never thought I would be happy to get a pain! Got ov pain today and EWCM!!

Can you put me down for October 23rd testing? :D x

Hello ladies!!! This is my 4th cycle TTC #1! I have long and unpredictable cycles (UGH!) so I probably won't be testing until Oct. 31. Lets see how many hoops I can jump through this month! So far we've tried preseed, softcups, prenatals, DHA, and mucinex. I will be adding B6, B12, and baby aspirin to my baby-making antics this month.

Fx you guys!!! :)

Could I be put down for 29th October?

Hey Dear AshnAmber!!

Welcome ladies I think i got everyone added :) I wish you all good luck this month and sending loads of baby dust!! :dust:

so far I'v had pink and brown spotting yesterday.. made me a bit sad AF is due today and I always spot the day before.. woke this morning no AF yet and no more brown or pink but that was at 5am.. will be making random stops to the BR today to check.. trying REALLY hard to hold on to hope but feeling a bit down since I did have the spotting.. maybe IB?? I can only hope. will know soon enough.

Good luck to you.
I want to test so bad. Had a 27 day cycle last month and I am now at CD 24 / 7 DPO.
I know 7 DPO is to early to test but I can't take the wait anymore....aaaaahhhh

FF gave me crosshairs on saturday, saying i am now 3dpo. I have cramps this morning though so im thinking its a couple days early because i only got my pos opks sunday and monday. Hoping my temp goes up again tomorrow to change it a couple of days. Im pretty confident in our BD timing this month so FX this tww will go fast!

Good luck ladies!

Gonna start testing on the 7th at 8dpo! Though I know I will end up testing early *guilty face*

Add me for the 7th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->