Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Thanks hun. I agree we are due some good news!

Hope AF hurries up for you. The sooner the better, get you back in the swing of it! X

Ahh ladies I need your advice. It's been 6 weeks since our loss and I have had no af. My temps have bee going up and I woke up this morning thinkin - maybe I'm pregnant again! I just took a hpt and this is what came up! Surely it can't be?? Left over hormones maybe??? In freaking out here!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6
OMG! Hanrh that line looks awesome! I do think its too late for any hormones to still be hanging around but im not entirely sure! Get an appointment to discuss and have bloods drawn! X

Hanrh, I'd definitely get an appointment with GP if you can to check because the line looks great and it's been a while since your miscarriage so you'd imagine the hormone should be gone but maybe better to speak with GP so there's no false hope etc?

Wishing you lots of luck!

x

p.s. We have super similar rings! x

Just wanted to pop in to say I'm so very sorry for your loss Jumpingo. Sending massive hugs for what you've gone through. I just lost #5 right before thanksgiving so I know what you're going through!

Hanrh! That line looks great and I agree way to dark to be left over hormones! Hoping this is a sticky bean! Have you been having your hcg checked at all to check your levels after your loss?

hanrh, i have no idea how quickly levels can/do go back, but that seems like a pretty dark line! i agree with everyone else - call and get an appointment and have them check your hcg levels and then check them again in 48 hours. fingers crossed for good news:flow:

camichelle, thanks:hugs: it's rough. i thought i was doing better and have felt good (physically) for a couple days, so tried jogging today. major backfire. i'm getting tired of being sad and tired. but i don't know how *not* to be.:nope: i can't imagine going through this again, or 4 more times. my heart goes out to you too...i'm amazed by the strength of so many people on these boards.:hugs:

Thanks loobs - your temps are looking great this month!! Are you testing soon?

I agree tink. I am going to try to make an appointment befor the end of the week with my
Gp. Work is so busy at the moment it's hard to find the time!!! How are you doing Hun? Hugs x

Camichelle lovely to hear from you! How are you doing? I'm hoping you are right about the darkness of the line. I didn't get my levels checked after but took hpts until the line vanished. That was about 3 weeks ago.

Jumpingo - thank you! I am sorry to hear you are feeling so awful, I can really empathise with this. It's such a tough experience with no real 'right' way to deal with it. Let yourself cry and don't feel guilty for feeling sad. :hugs:

I am actually so excited for you Hanrh!

I'm gonna try not to test until after AF is due, if she doesn't appear. I'm fed up seeing BFN. I should find it quite easy to hang off with work being maniac now up until Christmas. Tomorrow is my last day off before Christmas Day so tomorrow will be the day I struggle haha.

My temp stayed up today! Last cycle at 9DPO it started to drop before the witch showed a bit early. So I'm either pregnant, or having a longer LP :) x

Camichelle, I'm so sorry you have been through so many losses. I experienced many losses in my previous relationship and it's just heartbreaking and never gets easier. Sending you lots of hugs <3

Jumpingo, I'm sorry the jogging has hit you really hard lovely. It's so difficult when you are tired & sad for a long time. Be gentle with yourself.

Hanrh, hope you can get in to see your GP soon. Must be so frustrating with work being busy, I know I'd be going nuts! Honestly though, it does look good - especially as you had negatives for 3 weeks before because seems so strange for them to suddenly come back and not be a BFP but I'll quietly keep fingers crossed for you :)

Loobs - Yay for your temp staying up! I'm glad that you are looking at it positively either way! Really hoping this is your month and glad you have things to keep you busy and away from early testing.

AFM, I'm still sore and on/off bleeding but also getting loads of CM so I don't know what's going on with my body at all. I'm trying to stay relaxed about it and haven't done an OPK or any temping because I think it will only stress me out which won't help.

My best friend is pregnant and found out today the sex of the baby so I did end up crying but thankfully not in front of her and I'm so happy for her but also wishing it would be me as well. She's an inspiration to me though, she went through a lot for this pregnancy and I'm just so glad she is happy and her baby is healthy <3

x

Ah thank you loobs that's so kind! So glad your temp is still up. Either a bfp or a longer lp would be amazing however a bfp would be the most amazing for sure!! I have my fingers crossed for you!! You are lucky to finish work so early, I'm in until Friday.

Thanks tink, I have my fingers silently crossed too. Trying not to get my hope up at all but it's so hard!! I actually had a lot of ewcm after my loss (I've never really had ur before!), I imagine it's a good sign though. I hope you are feeling physically better soon though, I know it just feels like limbo. That's lovely your friend had a success story. Although upsetting, I do hold onto those stories that not everything ends badly!

I took another hpt and again a dark line. I was terrified and shaking that the last one was just a fluke and the line wouldn't show. Am finding it so hard to concentrate at work I keep having to snap myself out of my thoughts - embarrassing when you have 25 school children looking at you!!!

It absolutely would be amazing to get that BFP for Christmas. I wrote my last post wrong - tomorrow is my last day off before Christmas. Christmas Day is my next day off after tomorrow - Eeek!

I am so happy for you Hanrh! What amazing news and I'm glad the line is still dark. Praying for a sticky bean for you x

Hannah, great news about the line still being dark. I really hope this is a sticky bean and also healthy <3
Don't blame you finding it hard to concentrate and must be even harder when you are with kids every day and really hoping to conceive!

Loobs, yay for Christmas day off work. Fingers crossed you will get your xmas BFP!

It's my birthday tomorrow so it would be spooky if I do end up O'ing and conceiving. Mind you, poor kid, it will know exactly what day it was. You read all these stories about adult kids cringing when they realise it was birthday sex >.<

Tink!! happy early birthday!:yipee::cake:
(it's already your birthday here though!!:winkwink:)

Yay! Happy early birthday, Tink!

Hanrh, fx for you!!

Loobs, your chart is looking good!

OMG loobs do I spot a bfp?????? Soo excited for you!!!!

Happy birthday tinks. Xxx

Well I tested this morning at 10DPO. Thought I would, as my temp went up higher than it has ever ever been on any charts. Here is my BFP&#8230;:cloud9:

I haven't told anyone yet - my DH already left for work and I don't want to tell him over the phone. Can't wait til he gets home :happydance:

x

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 9
Ahhhh I'm literally soo happy for you!!! A Christmas bfp is just so perfect! How on Earth will you concentrate all day? How do you plan on telling dh? X

Thanks hun! I'm so emotional, I don't know how I'll keep it together. And I have no idea how to tell him - I'm gonna stalk around for some ideas. I'm going shopping this morning with my Mum and brother so I'll maybe sneak in a little "Merry Christmas Daddy" card, if I can buy it without them noticing.

:xmas16: x

That sounds like such a lovely idea. I bet he will be so shocked!!

If all goes well for me (not tempting fate here!) I plan on saving the news till Xmas day and wrapping up a test. I can't actually believe I've held the news in for 2 days now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->