Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

That is an awesome idea! I have no idea how you've managed to keep it to yourself for so long - and to get all the way to Christmas day would be a complete miracle for me! I'm bad at surprises!

I don't even know what happens next. Do I make an appointment with my GP or nurse? x

Well I tested this morning at 10DPO. Thought I would, as my temp went up higher than it has ever ever been on any charts. Here is my BFP…:cloud9:

I haven't told anyone yet - my DH already left for work and I don't want to tell him over the phone. Can't wait til he gets home :happydance:

x

That sounds like such a lovely idea. I bet he will be so shocked!!

If all goes well for me (not tempting fate here!) I plan on saving the news till Xmas day and wrapping up a test. I can't actually believe I've held the news in for 2 days now!

oh that's so exciting for both of you!!!:mrgreen: congrats!:xmas9:

i totally understand not wanting to tell your husband over the phone Loobs, but hanrh, you have managed not to tell for 2 days??! i wouldn't last 30 seconds from the time my husband walked in the door!:haha:

Haha yes it will be a miracle for me too. But I love the thought of dh face as he has no idea it's even possible!

I would see your gp. I was dissapointed with my gp appointment as all she did was ask me to book in with a midwife at 8 weeks, didn't do a test to confirm or anything. However for me I felt better just telling my gp as it felt more 'real'.

Haha jump. Yes I was going to tell him on day 1 but he came home from work stressed as someone had driven into his van and then it didn't seem like the right time. So I decided I'd wait.

That is amazing Hanrh - I can't wait to hear how he reacts!

x

Yay Loobs, congratulations! That's amazing <3 So happy for you! Good luck concentrating today hehe.

& Hanrh, I hope you can tell your hubby soon as well!

Thank you for the birthday wishes xx

Yay Loobs! I'm so happy for you! Congrats! What a great early Christmas present!

Hanrh, I love your idea! That would be so cute and a great surprise!

Thanks ladies!

I've just given DH his Christmas card "to my daddy" and his face was a picture. One of pure shock then delight! A moment to remember x

Aw loobs that's just amazing!! I'm so pleased for you! I bet you have had a crazy day thinking about it!

It really has been a mad day! Such an emotional roller coaster. I'm exhausted but can't seem to switch off x

Aw that's so cute Loobs! Hope you can get some rest soon <3

Awesome news guys and hanrh m so happy for u !! Many many congrats
Loobs many many congrats hun!!
Fx for all here

Congrats Loobs! So happy you got your Christmas BFP!!! H&H 9 months!

Thanks pearly!
Hope you are feeling good today loobs!!! How is everyone else doing?
I have my docs appointment at 4pm. Have been feeling sick with the thought of it all day!!!

Sorry it's just past 4 Hanrh so late to wish you good luck but hope it's gone well <3

I think I may have ovulated which seems really quick but I didn't test so not sure! Time will tell I suppose.
I just have signs ovulation occured because I had cramps all day yesterday which I always get on O day, lots of CM and now today tender boobs which always happen to me after O for a few days.

Hope everyone is okay.x

Thank you tink. Just got back. Doctors said she is pretty sure it's a new pregancy. She wouldn't take bloods but tried to make me a scan appointment but the hospital refused!!! She advised to speak to my midwife as she might be able to do more!

I hope it's ovulation for you tink! Have you been doing opks?

Sorry she wouldn't do bloods and then hospital wouldn't do scan. How frustrating! Will you be able to see the midwife soon?

I hadn't done any OPK's because was just going to let my body readjust but now I regret that decision because it's all guesswork now! I might take my BBT tomorrow, although I haven't done it in a while I know what my 'normal' pre-O temp is so it should give me some indication at least.

Very frustrating but was good just to sound off my concerns to someone. I will call the midwife Monday so should hopefully be able to see her next week before Christmas.

I think taking bbt is a good plan. I imagine it will be much the same as before. I have my fx for you that you have or are close to ovilation this month!

Thanks for all your kind wishes girls! Much appreciated!

Hanrh, I'm super glad the doctor agrees it's a new pregancy! I can't believe she didn't do bloods and the hospital refused to scan you, given the circumstances. I hope you get seen soon!

I'm feeling ok. I've had some crampy feelings today, and a bit of a pain like a pulled muscle, low on my right side. I've been nauseous at certain times, like this morning when I opened the fridge. There was a funky smell that DH couldn't smell. And I've been a bit constipated. I done a CB digi test as DH was a bit "are you sure?!" and I was feeling in need of some reassurance. It said pregnant 1-2 so no arguing with that!

X

Hanrh, that sucks about the hospital, but I'm glad that you were able to see a doc and hear good news!

Loobs, I imagine it's nice to have that additional confirmation!

AFM, I feel relaxed this cycle which is nice. I'm using OPKs for the first time, and it's just nice to have confirmation at O is approaching. It's almost positive! I do feel like it's taking some of the stress out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->