Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

11dpo bbs are not sore at all, still cramps at times with backaches. I am thinking af is coming. :( I just need to go to bed and quit overthinking it all.

Hi jumpingo! Hope you're doing well!! Xx

Also.. What are my temps doing? This is getting a little ridiculous. My LP is usually 10-12 days, not 14. And if AF were coming soon, I'd expect a drop. So weird. Tested today on an IC again for the fun of it and of course bfn. Sigh. But a long LP is good, I just keep telling myself that. :)

Looks like I'm going to be waiting again. Stupid witch showed up :( no Christmas surprise for me.

Okay guys. A few weird things this cycle that still give me hope.

1. My temps are still up on 14dpo. Unless FF has my O date wrong, I'm taking that as a good sign!

2. It seems like I usually get a face rash a few days before O. Maybe because of the spike in estrogen? This usually doesn't happen at this point in the cycle, but I've also had a face rash for the last 3 days that hasn't gone away. Not sure what that means, or even if estrogen SHOULD be higher at this point in the cycle.

3. I have been taking a bcomplex vitamin this cycle to lengthen lp (which seems to be working, yay!). However, up until a few days ago.. I would notice most of it (TMI) got flushed out of my system due to the florescent pee I was having. However, the last few days, I have not noticed florescent pee. Again, not sure if this really means anything.

4. On Saturday I felt like AF was about to arrive because of the feeling I was getting. However, I haven't felt like that since.

All this.. and days of BFNs. If AF doesn't show by tomorrow morning, should I try out a FRER? (Up to this point I've been using Wondfo ICs)

Hi ladies

Michellebelle how confusing. You don't think you might have oed later and that's why your ic isn't pickong anything up? As your temps look amazing! Maybe see what your temp is like tonorrow and if it's still high use a frer. Or ask for bloods at the doctors ?

So sorry to hear Af artived nurse ginger. A new year bfp for you then!!

Jumpingo - hello, lovely up hear from you. X

Loobs - glad all is sorted with your house. I think I've read before that sometimes your body waits until everything is settled to allow a pregnancy - so maybe now you are all sorted in your houW you'll get your bfp!!

Afm, still waiting patiently on af. I thought I might have oed but temps are still low so I'm guessing not. Just want it to hurry up now so we can get back to TTC!

Jump - thanks! We have been waiting for a super long time to get our 3 bedroom house with a yard so I totally understand the feeling! It's a dream come true for us!

Nurse - sorry the witch got you. Best of luck for next cycle.

Michelle - how very confusing! I'd try testing with a FRER tomorrow if your temp is still up. It all sounds very promising! Hope it turns into a BFP for you.

Hanrh - sorry you're still waiting. Hopefully you'll O in the next few days!

AFM, waiting to O still. I'm usually nearer CD14-16 before it happens though!

X

I think I'm gonna be out.. I got home from work today and noticed a little light spotting. Boo.

Awwww michellebelle I was just getting on to wish you luck because I read your post from earlier, then I saw the one from just now :( I'm sorry! I hope it's just a little spotting and not full flow! But even if it is, you had the perfect literal phase this month! :) hugs to you!!!

Thank you so much Mrs. TTC! It would be awesome if this was only a touch, went away and my temps were high again tomorrow. But I'm 99% sure that's not the case, so onward to next cycle! I'm going to use opks next cycle for the first time, just to add to that extra level! I also told DH he needs to cut back on his coffee intake, which I know will be a challenge for him.

Hope your TWW is going well!

Bf agreed to get his swimmers looked at to make sure he is okay. He said "whatever makes you feel better i will try". I asked him too since i am going in Feb. to get looked at. He works such a stressful job with a crazy hot environment that i wanted to make sure we both were okay. FX we get a BFP soon tho!! If so at least i have a gyno appt. already set up ;)

NurseGinger, that's a good plan! I've already talked to DH about that as well if it takes us awhile still to get pregnant.

I'm over here, just waiting for AF to show now. My temp dropped this morning. I only had a tiny bit of spotting today, so I am just playing the waiting game now.

NurseGinger, that's a good plan! I've already talked to DH about that as well if it takes us awhile still to get pregnant.

I'm over here, just waiting for AF to show now. My temp dropped this morning. I only had a tiny bit of spotting today, so I am just playing the waiting game now.

Yes!! i told him while we wait for a BFP we could atleast be seen and even if we get a BFP soon i will still have my appt. set up for the MD to make sure the baby is healthy. I feel i like in 2 week increments at a time sometimes. LOL

Michellebelle, ugh bummer about your temp drop :( Hopefully AF will just hurry up and start so you can get on to the next cycle!

Sorry Nurseginger about your AF. That's good that he is willing to get a SA already! Yall havent been trying very long at all though. I would still give it some time until you need to worry. I definitely know the feeling though, I so wish there was a simple one step fertility test that could tell you if you were fertile or not lol!! GL next cycle! :)

AF is finally here! Sad but also just happy to start this new cycle now.

Hey everyone,

Sorry been AWOL this month.

Michelle, sorry to hear about AF but wishing you lots of luck for this cycle <3

x

Thanks Tink! I hope things are going well for you. What point in your cycle are you?

I'm CD 29 at the moment and so confused. Am a day late but that's quite late for me because usually have spotting around CD 25 but nothing at all but as you can probably predict by this post, all my tests are BFN.

So a waiting game!

x

so sorry that AF came but at least we can go ahead and start the new cycle! FX for you :)

Dear all,
Luks like progestrone did the trick and happy to announce that I am pregnant:) with both hpt and blood work confirmation, I just wanted to wait for my blood result to come then I thought will tell u all..
:):) so so happy so as per lmp which was nov 2 this would be 4w 5 days and as per conception or ovulation which happend on nov 22 this is my second week

wishing u gys luck and pls msg me if u guys wanna knw anything at the all ill say u dnt really have to do bd continoulsy every alternate day still works as it did for me I almost thought I will not be preg this time as we only did 2 sex in my fertile window
attaching the pics thanks all for all the support hun and m always here for u

will keep updating too

Attachments

• IMG_4915.jpg
    IMG_4915.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4901.jpg
    IMG_4901.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2
Omg, congrats Pearly! That is great news! I hope the rest of us are not far behind you!

Yay! Please check in here and there and let us know how everything is going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->