Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Temps definitely looking good so far :) no symptoms really, but i am Only at 8 dpo so not worried about it. I think I'm gonna test Friday :):):)

I'm sure in a month the tests are going to be normal again and you can get back at it! It will fly by! How's that puppy doing? Keeping you nice and
Busy?

Michelle miss you! Hope things are going good!

Hanrh, that is great news! Being in limbo isn't fun, but I bet you'll be able to TTC again soon!

Laura, your temps are looking good!

Over here, not much going on. Just waiting around in the TTW. I was confused about my O date. FF had marked it as the 20, but I changed detector settings and now it shows as the 23rd which I think may be more accurate. So I'll leave like that, which means I'm 8 dpo!

Michelle I agree, looks more like cd23 to me as well! We are only a day apart then! When are you going to test? I'm going to Saturday morning at 10dpo :)

I may test tomorrow and Sat. If AF doesn't show by monday, I'm supposed to get a blood test!

That's great news! So Happy you are getting the medical care and answers you deserve!

Laura, your chart looks so amazing! Are you testing tomorrow?

I took a test this morning and BFN. My boobs feel heavy this morning, but I feel like I've had this symptom before, so not reading too much into it. 9 dpo today!

How do we have crazy cycles yet always seem to o on the same day?! Let's PLEASE be New Years bump buddies!!!!!

I'm going to test tomorrow with a frer, if it's negative I'm waiting until after AF is due. I have like ZERO symptoms of anything other than being moody, which is abnormal so maybe it's a good thing! DH bday is the 30th so I'm
Hoping I can give him a positive test as his present!!

Michele and Laura -
Both of your charts are looking great! Looking forward to hearing the results of your tests very soon! I am so sure we will be getting another bfp on here this month!!

I'm just sat around still waiting for my results. My little puppy hope is keeping me busy though!

OMG!!! :bfp: today!!!! Im crying I can't believe it!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3810.jpg
    IMG_3810.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 6
Wow Laura I am so pleased for you!!! That is as clear as day!!! Yay!!!!! Have u told your oh?

Thanks!! I haven't yet, he is working until 3 and I have a volunteer event from 12-4. I think I'm going to pick up a pair of camo booties and wrap them up with the test and tell him I have an early birthday present from the event for him :) his bday is in 5 days, no way I can wait that long!

Aw that's so cute! I bet he will be thrilled! I bet you can't wait to tell him!!!

Thank you!! It is definately going to be a LONG day!

Michelle I still have hopes for you!! Any more sumptoms?

No more symptoms, but a huge temp drop today, so I'm thinking this may not be my cycle. Expecting AF to show today. Next cycle I may do an HSG, just to make sure my tubes are clear.

But..... I am still so excited for you! I would have loved for us to both get BFPs this month, but I'm thrilled for you!

You're bfp is coming soon I can just tell!! Maybe do the clomid earlier in the cycle next time might do the trick like it did for me!

Yes! I imagine my doc will try the Clomid first this time rather than femara.

Did you do anything differently this time other than taking Clomid?

Many many congrats Laura wish a very happy and healthy pregnancy yayyyy!!!

Harnh hope the result come soon for u hun

Michelle fx for u your bfp is not far m sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->