Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Great! I put booties in a box with the test and a sign "you're going to be a daddy!" I told him it was his early birthday present! He opened the box looked at me with a huge smile on his face and said "are you serious?!" I jumped on him to hug him and we were just so happy!!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to hearing your story when you get your bfp! Did you talk with your doctor and decide when you're going to take your clomid this month?

Ah Laura that is so amazing!! Love how you told your oh. How are u feeling today?

Michelle - I see af arrived for you. :hugs: will you be doing anything differently this cycle?

Afm, I got a normal result in my first blood test. Yay! I'll be back on the Ttc bandwagon before I know it!!!

I'm feeling great so far, just having to pee a lot! Getting my first blood test today! Glad you can ttc again soon!!

Harnh great yayy for the result and Awesome you can ttc now, all the v best hun!!

got my beta results! it was a whopping 318!!! not bad at all for 12 DPO :) really thinking there might be more than one bun in this oven! will find that out in a few weeks for my first scan! going for more bloodwork on wednesday!

ok hanrh now after I have been on stupid google I am terrified beyond believe that this is a molar pregnancy because my hcg levels are so high so early. do you remember what yours were early on, and when you started bleeding? I have had very slight cramps and no bleeding so far, but I am so scared now!

We are in our 9th cycle of TTC! We are doing SMEP this month, has anyone tried this? :)

Laura stay off google hun and cramping is normal also high hcg indicates multiples
So stay calm hun and m sure your up coming test you will be great too

I sure hope so! Thanks for the kind words, I think banning myself from Google for a few days will do me some good

Hi jmarie - I will be trying smep next cycle following my mc's. I have read a lot about it and it appears to be a great method! Have you read the book about it?

Laura - easier said than done but please don't stress. My biggest regret from yum first pregnancy was that I ruined the short 13 weeks I had with my little boy by stressing so much. I wish I'd just relaxed and enjoyed it despite the outcome!! Molar pregancies are so rare
- even my doctor hadn't heard of it! I didn't get my levels tested as they don't do it in the UK however I know online it says molars are usually shown through extreme symptoms (eg vomiting) because of increased hcg - and I had none of that so I think everyone is different. I also didn't have any bleeding or cramping - only found out at my 12 week scan. I do remember with my first pregnancy tho I had lots of cramping around 4/5 weeks which my midwife said is a great sign, and I carried that baby until 13 weeks! I think it's normal! A high hcg is much more likely to be multiples (is it more common because of the clomid) or maybe you ovulated earlier than u thought?? Please try not to stress. :hugs:

Laura - just had a little look online and have found that clomid increases your chance of twins from sown thing like 1/200 to 1/20!

I am going to try my hardest to relax and hold out until my scan at 6wks! No more temps or tests lol, and that is definateky some crazy odds!!!

Harnh so correct!! If this was your clomid cycle Laura be prepared for multiples hun
:hugs::hugs:

Eeeeee! How do you feel about twins, Laura?

Hanrh, so happy you can TTC again soon!

Over here, went to the doc yesterday. I'm doing Clomid again this cycle, then 3 injectables right after. I picked up my meds today and they also threw in a shot of ovidrel, so I guess maybe that too? I'm going to the doc tomorrow to learn how to give myself shots. This makes me nervous, but if it turns into a BFP it's worth it!

good for you Michelle! Cant wait for your bfp!!!!! You're definitely going to have to tell us how the shots go!

I would love a singleton or twins! as long as they are healthy!! Damn blood lab is giving me and my doctors the run around and making my results not come in yet for my second round of bloods! Supposed to be in over 4 hours ago.... making me a nervous wreck!

Just stopping to see how you all are!

Congrats again Laura, so so happy for you. Pregnancy has turned me into a worry wart, I was never an anxious person before but I am now. I analysed every single little thing in the 1st tri so I can sympathise. I'll tell you that I did have some pretty bad period style cramping throughout the whole 1st tri so try not to worry about that. Everything is stretching in there, especially if you are actually having multiples!

Hanrh, glad you're getting back to TTC soon. I think about you lots, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a healthy sticky soon. Hope will be keeping you busy!

Michelle, glad you've got a plan for this cycle and I'm over here hoping it results in your BFP.

I'm doing good, almost 23 weeks so starting to panic about getting everything ready. 20 week scan went well, bubs is looking good. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->