Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Laura, it's great that it looks like you Oed this cycle! I hope Clomid does the trick and you won't even need to worry about ivf.

It's beeb quiet around here. How is everyone doing?

I finally got Af following my d and c. Still awaiting results from the hospital in regards to when we can start TTC again which is so annoying as ovilation day isn't far away for
Me!!

Does anyone have any nice plans for Easter?

Hoping you get those results very soon hanrh! Afm AF came day :( I was writhing in pain for 2 hours before my pain rx finally kicked in :/ glad DH was there to take care of me! This time I am definitely going to use the clomid, so fx for that!

Oh Laura sorry to hear about af. At least u have a plan for this month. When will u take the clomid from? Did u get results to say whether u did ovulate last month?

It's wet and rainy here today so am trying to take my mind off things. Have painted an old plant pot and have been to but some flowers. Am going to plan it up in memory of my babies.

hanrh, that sounds lovely.:flow: hoping the results are helpful and you don't have to wait long to ttc again.:hugs:

laura, stupid :witch: :growlmad: but like hanrh said, it is nice to have a plan.:thumbup:

afm, i got a faint bfp last monday at 10dpo and was only 3weeks along:shock: got a super dark FRER on friday and have forced myself to stop temping and testing.so just attempting to be positive and push out all the negative "but..." and "what if..." thoughts.:dohh:

Wow jump what amazing news. I am so pleased for you! From experience it is impossible to completely relax however try to keep yourself busy and if it all possible have positive thoughts. We are all here for you if you need any suport. So excited for you though, it gives me lots of hope for the future! X

Just checking in. Think about you girls lots.

Great news Jump, fingers crossed for a healthy sticky! X

Jump that's amazing!!

Hanrh have you heard anything yet about your results?

I start my clomid tonight, hoping it doesn't make me go crazy!

Laura - wow exciting for clomid! Hoping it works for you! Is it a usual symptom to alter your moods? Sorry I'm so uneducated on clomid and what it does.

Carmichelle -
Lovely to hear from you. How are you doing?

Loobs - good to hear from you too. How are you?

Still waiting on results here. I'm going to ring the hospital tomorrow if I don't hear from them as has been 2 weeks now! So frustrating!!

Jump, great news! I already told you this on your journal, but congrats again!

Over here, I have an appt to check my follicles this morning. I hope the Femara has done what it needs to!

Michelle I've got my fx for you!

Today I called in "sick" to work so I could go with DH to do his SA, we had to go to their office an hour and a half away! He literally just went back now so I'm just reading until he is finished, this place is amazingly beautiful though, I guess there is quite a bit of money in infertility! The clomid doesn't seem to be affecting me noticeably which is good. It did seem to make my temp rise a bit which is to be expected though so only time shall tell!

Hanrh- any results yet?

Michelle - how did your appointment go?

Jump - how are you?

Laura - hope all went okay with sa appointment. When will u get the results ? Glad you aren't feeling too bad with the Clomid.

No results yet. Feeling very frustrated about it now! Has been my 2nd wedding anniversary today. Hubby and I took our little puppy on a bike ride which was so much Fun. Will upload a pic for you all.

Looking forward to that pic! I would
Call them everyday until they gave me results!
DH's sa results should be back on Monday. I'm
Going to call first thing!

My anniversary bike ride :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 8
Hanrh, that is sooo cute!

Laura, I'm glad you haven't really felt side effects on Clomid.. Because I started taking it this morning too. The Femara didn't do enough, and the RE said he didn't think I would get a mature egg from what he saw, so now I'm in Clomid the next 5 days. I'm not hopeful for this cycle. :( I hope this doesn't take too long to get pregnant, because all of this is so expensive! My insurance doesn't really cover anything fertility-related.

I'm in the same boat! Pricey priced :/ hopefully this clomid does the trick for you! (Both of us!)

Laura, I hope this is the magic cycle for both of us! I can't remember, is this your first month on Clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->