Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

So lovely to hear from you loobs. Glad all is going well. Will you be finding out gender?

I am so looking forward to Ttc again. Seems like it's been ages and I have forgotten all of the tricks!! Haha. Will need to get my books out and start revising!! ;)

We're staying team yellow although I have a seriously strong feeling that baby is a boy. I will be so surprised if they hand me a girl.

You'll not be long in getting back into the swing of TTC :hugs: x

It's ever so quiet around here lately!! How is everyone??

Time until the 20th for my final test is dragging so bad for me!!!

Good! I did a trigger shot this cycle, and am starting progesterone tonight. I'm hoping this leads to my BFP!

I also just got back from a mini-vacation, and am dreading going to work today. I know it's going to be so busy and will have to play catch up. Looking forward to the weekend already!

Michelle looks like you ovulated right on time which is really positive!! Fingers crossed for you this cycle!!! Have u been trying anything else?? Where have u been on vacation? It's always the worst going back to work after!!!

8 days until my last test..

Not too far away now Hanrh considering how far you've come! Michelle your chart looks so promising!! and now we wait!!

Michelle looks like you ovulated right on time which is really positive!! Fingers crossed for you this cycle!!! Have u been trying anything else?? Where have u been on vacation? It's always the worst going back to work after!!!

8 days until my last test..

This cycle I did Clomid, then Follistim injections then a Trigger shot. I'm really hoping this all leads to a BFP. It's all getting quite expensive and I'd love to get a sticky, healthy bean this month!

Michelle your chart looks amazing!! Very hopeful for you!
Wow Boston - so jealous!!

It's my due date for my first baby today. Feeling sad and wishing so bad that it was different

Michelle a trip to Boston sounds like fun! Maybe just what you need mentally to get a healthy sticky!!

Hanrh hugs for you, make sure you do something nice for yourself today it must be so hard :( it will all be worth it in the end I have no doubts!!

This is the cycle (hopefully!) that I can start ttcing again!! I have never been so glad to see af start again!!

Wow harnh lots of hugs and good luck your way hun!! A healthy pregnancy is definitely on your way!!

Laura so did u confirm its a single or multiple for u?

Loobs how re u doing hun?

Michelle fx and lots of baby dust your way too

Hanrh, I am thrilled for you that TTC is coming around again. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

Pearly, I'm good thanks, how are you? I've discovered the fab part of pregnancy, I'm feeling well and I don't have too many aches and pains. I'm in the lull pre 3rd tri I think!

Hope everyone else is doing good x

Thank you pearly and loobs. Getting myself all ready for some serious ttcing! Grapefruit juice, green tea, pineapple, preseed and opk's at the ready!! Haha.

Wow loobs can't believe you are almost in 3rd tri! Glad you are feeling well!!

Pearly how are you doing?

Sounds like all the preparations have been done! I'm sure theres a lovely healthy sticky bun in your near future.

Time has been passing so quickly here! Wish it would slow down just a little bit! x

It's my due date for my first baby today. Feeling sad and wishing so bad that it was different
a little late, but...:hugs:

am sorta kinda starting to feel better, but i still tend to forget that i'm pregnant/still not feeling great and overdo it and then am dead tired the next day. oops!:dohh:

will be 12 weeks tomorrow.:shock: my next OB appt on base isn't until 16 weeks, so am going to go off base for a private scan on friday with my husband. then i think we'll tell my parents this weekend and slowly start leaking the news (and have to threaten my mother not to plaster it all over facebook:roll:). i don't know how to get excited about it. it all still feels terrifying and not safe to tell anyone.:nope: does that ever go away??

Glad you're feeling a bit better! Personally, my worries have faded a bit however still very much there. The 12 week scan helped, because it was all confirmed and heartbeat was good etc. After that, it was waiting for the 20 week, or "anomaly" scan. I was still terrified that they were going to find something wrong there. Now, I am reassured by babys movements, but still finding little things to worry about. I'm now worrying about later pregnancy complications and labour! :hugs: I feel your pain x

Wow jump I can't believe you are already 12 weeks! That's so exciting. I'm so pleased for you! Please let me know how your scab goes. I'd love to see your little rainbow!

Michelle - how are you??

So nice to hear from you ladies! Loobs, Pearly and Jumpingo, so happy everything is going so well for you guys!

I am having some pregnancy symptoms.. but I'm not sure which are actual and which are just due to the progesterone they put me on! My boobs have definitely gotten bigger since starting it, which is kinda nice cause I'm usually pretty small :haha:

This morning I also started getting the slightest sore throat which has gotten a little stronger throughout the day. I heard of some ladies who have had this as a pregnancy symptom so maybe :shrug: I hope it doesn't mean I'm getting sick!

I also had a slight crampy feeling yesterday afternoon and then this morning.. just for like a minute getting what felt like mild AF cramps.

I'm a little scared to test. I tested yesterday and I had a faint line, which I know was just the trigger still in my system (I had three tests that got progressively lighter). I'm scared I'll test, it will be positive, but I'll be unsure of if it is still the trigger. Or I'll test and it will be BFN.

I'm supposed to go in for a blood test on Friday.. so I'm contemplating waiting until Friday morning to test, if I can wait until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->