Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Michelle all sounds very promising along with your temps which are still high! Yay! I think sore throat could be pregnancy related for sure. I've got sick with a cold during the beginning of both of my pregnancies.

Have you decided on testing yet?

I've sent off my last blood sample this morning so hoping to get some good news before the weekend!!

Fx harnh and Michelle

Loobs I knw time flies just entered my third tri and only 90 days left somehow wishing things go little more slow dreading delivery already!!

Jumpingo so nice to hear from you!! I know the worries never ends but the only thing helps me going is by keeping positive thoughts at the back of my mind that everything's is fine!!

Okay, i tested this morning and think it may be a positive. The ICs I've been taking were getting lighter (the trigger going away), but today's was darker than the last two. So I'm hoping! I go in for a blood test on Fri, so I'll know for sure then!

Ohhh Michelle that's amazing!!!! I'm so excited for Friday!! Fxfxfxfxfx!!!!!

Fx for good results for you Hanrh!

Michelle, I'm quite sure I felt a bit ill around the time I got my BFP, hoping its a good sign for you. Praying for a definite BFP for you on Friday!

x

I think so! Going for the blood test today, so then I'll know for sure! I'll let you guys know. Hopefully good news! Fx!

Wow!! That is so exciting!! Temps Defo look like a bfp too!!! Yay!!!!!! So excited for you. Keep us updated!!!

I have just had my final results back and it's all clear!! So relived. Back on the ttc roller coaster for me!!

Wowww amazing news here many congrats Michelle and harnh fx !!

Michell do I see you're 3w6d?! Is it officially official?!!!!

Hanrh I'm so excited for you! That's great news :)

That is great news hanrh! What a relief!

And yes, I changed it! Blood test came back positive. Fx it sticks! I go back on Tues for another one to check my numbers again.

Woohoo, congratulations Michelle! So happy for you <3

Also Hanrh, brilliant news with your blood results!

X

Woohoo Michelle. So pleased for you!! How are you feeling?

Let's hope some of the luck passes my way. I'm the last one left!! :(

Hi ladies! I haven't checked in in a long, long while! How is everyone doing? :flower:

Hugs Hanrh, really praying/hoping for you to have a super sticky bean very soon.

Klink, how are you? X

I'm doing good, just having a head cold :/
I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy :)
I see you're pregnant too! Congrats!!!
:dust: to all the other ladies!

Aw congratulations on your little man :D Hope your head cold will go soon.

Thank you :) mines being a bit cheeky at 24 weeks so hoping he's going to hang on a bit longer! X

Hi klink - lovely to hear from you. Your little boy looks so cute!! What did you name him?

Hope all is ok with you tink?!

I'm on cd8 today so starting my smep today following my all clear results! Feel so scared!!

Exciting that you are CD 8 now and starting the SMEP. Have you tried it before? I hope this is your lucky cycle :)

I started getting contractions a couple of days ago but it's looking like a false alarm thank goodness. The hospital have been so good with me and done their best to look after me and baby. So if he does come early, at least he's getting some extra support beforehand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->