Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hanrh!!!! So amazing and beautiful! I am honestly so incredibly excited and happy for you! I know this is your rainbow. I just know it girl!

Yay hanrh! So happy that the baby is measuring so well!

I think AF is on her way over here. Started to get crampy today. Expecting a temp drop tomorrow. Excited to get onto a medicated cycle though!

hanrh that is so exciting! I really hope that your bean stays sticky in place! I have a good feeling about it :)

Got a peak on my monitor tonight so should be ovulating soon :) really hoping for a bfp because idk if i can do clomid again lol

Thank you so much ladies! X tiny that is so funny I have exactly the same feeling about a girl.

Michelle temps are still looking good at 12dpo! Hoping af stays away for you!

Swim my so glad you got your peak!! Fx for you!!

Yay for your peak Swimmy!! I'm in CD13, still lows on my monitor :/ at least there aren't 11 highs before the peak like always, at least I hope not! I don't feel anywhere close to ovulating. No cm or anything. I hope this Femara gives my body a boost soon!

Thanks! My temps did drop today to around where they usually are when AF shows. I'm feeling okay though, because I am super-excited about this new cycle. I have high hopes within the next 3 months I'll be pregnant again, but of course I hope it happens this first month :)

Yay for your peak Swimmy!! I'm in CD13, still lows on my monitor :/ at least there aren't 11 highs before the peak like always, at least I hope not! I don't feel anywhere close to ovulating. No cm or anything. I hope this Femara gives my body a boost soon!

I can't remember, is this your first cycle on Femara? When I was on femara alone, I ovulated around cd21 still. It took additional meds to make me O sooner. However, I hope your O is right around the corner! Fx you get a peak in the next couple of days!

Yeah it is. I O normally on CD21, so I was hoping the Femara would give it a boost, maybe not. But I know the Femara is affecting me, as my estrogen is SUPER low the last 5 days according to the cbfm sticks.

AF is here! So excited to head to the doc today. Really hoping this is the cycle we conceive our rainbow baby.

Mind if I join in?

Lately, I am having trouble with positive thinking and since people act by who they surround themselves with, I figured it may be a good place to be.

We are on cycle#2 trying for our rainbow baby. We had an early MMC last year and have been NTNP since then, until last month where we decided we were finally ready to actually try again.

So here we are, and I have been obsessing ever since. If this isn't our cycle, and I am going to take a relaxed approach next cycle. I don't temp, but I do use OPKs. I think we will just BD every other day during my fertile time and see how that turns out for us.

Thanks for having me.

So glad you have a fresh start with your Doc Michelle! I hope the mess being you your rainbow!

As for me, on CD15 still getting lows on my monitor, no CM at all. I was really hoping that Femara would bring my O day forward, not so sure anymore.

Sorry that you find yourself here noodle. It's not a great place to HAVE to be, but when you do find yourself in these positions, this is a great support place.

Hi Noodle. Good luck!

Tiny, I bet you O around the same time as usual. That's just a guess, but that's what happened to me my Femara cycle. I don't think it would affect your chances of pregnancy though!

Went to the doc today. No cysts, so I get to start Clomid tomorrow, then Follistim injections early next week! Excited for his cycle.

Well, 6 more days til O then! I'm thinking you are right, it will be around the same.

Hi everyone! I am now 8DPO, and feeling really good about this cycle. I feel super relaxed and not stressed about whether it will be positive or negative. Fx though!

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

hey ladies sorry its been a few days. me and DH stuck to the every other bd like my dr wanted so we didn't hit the ovulation day but we did before. i'm 2 DPO my temp spiked way high these 2 days so started the progesterone tonight. not feeling super hopeful but i really think these hormones have been messing with my moods. I'm usually such an upbeat person.
Going on another kayaking trip next weekend (can't wait!) hopefully that puts me in a better mood lol. Working the next 4 nights is not helping my mood hahaha

Michelle so excited for you!!!! Bfp here you come!

Welcome noodle!

Swim my- still a good chance you caught the eggie even without bd on o day, you got this girl!

Well, DH has a balanced translocation. Chromosomes 6 & 22. Trying to get a hold of the genetic counselor to set up an appointment. Scared... Was NOT expecting this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->