Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Michelle that is great news! Does the trigger shot start ovulation? I have my fx for your bfp!!! :)

Oh wow swimmy that's a definite line! Yay!!! I had a feeling we were going to see a bfp as I have been checking back every day to look at your chart and your symptoms have been so promising! So excited for you!!!! Would love to see pics of your digi when you take one!! Yay yay yay!!! :)

Yay Swimmy! That is a definite line! Excited for you figure and your appointment tomorrow!

Michelle - 4 follies sounds awesome! I'm sure this is going to be your month!

Swimmy, that is so easy to see! Hoping for great news from your doctor! Congrats!

Hanrh, the trigger does start ovulation. Apparently you're supposed to O 36 hours after taking it, which after I take it Tuesday night would mean sometime early Thursday. My RE gave us a strict BD schedule, which does take some of the fun out of it, but I'll try to make it fun for DH so it doesn't feel like a schedule.

I'm a little nervous about the Trigger shot tonight. It hurts so much more than the other shots I've been getting every night!

I hope it doesn't hurt too bad for you! And just think that this could be the last one you have to take!

I ended up taking it last night hahaha i was impatient. idk still trying not to be to excited but my DH is making that really hard. I'm pretty sure he already called my mom :dohh: she has text me a few times asking how i'm doing. lol that or she was worried sense I was so upset during our trip. My brother and his gf fought non stop. and not just little arguments but throwing things, screaming, kicking fights :growlmad:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (4).jpg
    FullSizeRender (4).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
Yay!!! Isn't it just so much more fun seeing the words?? I'm really hoping this is your sticky baby!!

Arghhhhh that's so flipping exciting swimmy!! The digi just makes it all seem more real doesn't it! Sorry to hear about your trip - that's so unfair on you having to witness it!

Aw Michelle poor you! I hope it's not too bad today and just think it will all be worth it!

Tiny how are you doing?

CD27 and still not sure I ovulated. First month on femara, knowing what I know now I wish I had just left it alone. I will temp tomorrow and see if it is up (haven't temped in a week or so) if it is still down for a few days then i will see if I can induce AF so I can move on. I'm pretty bummed out now that we have decided to keep trying and my body has decided to turn on me.

I'm thinking I might still try medicated cycles to get more follies, since it is just a numbers game for us now, maybe it will increase the odds of getting one of DHs good swimmers to an egg. It sounds logical to me, but I'm not sure if there are any other risks involved. Impatiently waiting for our appointment on Friday and for O or AF. I think I'm actually getting more patient as this whole TTC thing goes on. Lord knows I wasn't at the beginning!

Definitely having some ovary pain. I hope that just means my follicles are all big and not that I'm ovulating before the trigger

CD28 and didn't O. This has not happened to me ever in the past year I have been tracking. I'm so bummed. I'm not sure what to do. Take some of my prometrium to induce O?

I don't think the Femara could be affecting me still 21 days after the last pill, could it? I was on the lowest dose!

I can't believe that I have to deal with this on top of everything....

His stupid chromosomes + my stupid body = a mess.

Oh what a silly life.

CD28 and didn't O. This has not happened to me ever in the past year I have been tracking. I'm so bummed. I'm not sure what to do. Take some of my prometrium to induce O?

I don't think the Femara could be affecting me still 21 days after the last pill, could it? I was on the lowest dose!

I can't believe that I have to deal with this on top of everything....

His stupid chromosomes + my stupid body = a mess.

Oh what a silly life.

Can you call your doc this morning to ask for advice? Maybe they can check your follicles to see where you are in the cycle. :hugs:

Yeah I would call your doctor. I think it only goes up to cd 20?? I'm sorry that happened :( maybe you need a higher dose or to try clomid instead

Could you add me to the list? Currently 6DPO, testing August 24th-28th :)

Hcg level of 55 but my progesterone is only 10 and I'm already on progesterone so my doctor said there is a chance this won't have a happy ending :( ugh has me so freaked out. But I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 3rd .... Trying to stay positive

Oh tiny I'm so sorry. I agree with the other ladies - could you call your doctor to see what's going on?

Hi abbenion - good luck this cycle!

Aw swimmy, sorry to hear the doc wasn't very positive however so glad you are staying positive! I have seen lots of ladies on here with much lower progesterone levels than that who have gone on to have successful pregnancies! I don't know much about progesterone but are they able to up your dose?

I did message the doc yesterday. He said that we would think about inducing a period if I don't get one on my own in 3 MONTHS! I would have normally ovulated on my own by now! This can't be the femara. It has been way too long since the last one, and the dose was so low that it really shouldn't have made a huge difference anyway!

Swimmy those numbers definitely aren't bad! They are in range for where you are. Just keep taking the progesterone and hope for the best! It's all you can really do. Praying for you!

Tiny - 3 months!!!thats so long! I'm sorry that is just crappy. Hopefully you start soon and won't have to wait that long.

The nurse from my doctors office called, they arnt going to increase my progesterone and and they don't receck levels even if they are low because they feel too many factors can effect them and it causes moms too much stress. Ugh guess I'm waiting to see something from my ultrasound in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed it won't be a blight ovum or something. I have no symptoms except cramping and acne. I just stink at being patent lol.

Also I need to stay away from dr Google.

Tiny, 3 months is crazy! I hope you don't have to wait long.

Swimmy, good luck! Hoping your progesterone does what it needs to and you have a healthy baby in there.

Over here, officially in the TWW! This one is going to be a long one, I just know it. I start progesterone on Sunday night. I'm really really hoping to get pregnant with a healthy baby this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->