Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

oh tiny I'm sorry :( did they say anything about it at your doctors or did they just want you to talk to the GC?

Didn't say anything other than abnormal, I had to call and have them give me the results from the lab. It sounds like IVF with PGD is our best if not only option. But we will talk to the counselor (which our insurance won't even pay for) and see. Bye bye savings....

Oh Tiny, good luck! I had never heard of that before, I had to look it up. I hope your counselor gives you some good news.

Oh tiny I am so sorry for the bad news. One of the other ladies from this thread (camichelle) had a similar diagnosis after a number of losses. She is currently pregnant naturally and has just posted a lovely first scan pic. :hugs:

Thank you for sharing that lovely story Hanrh! It really is what I need right now. I am so happy for her and wish her the happiest and healthiest 9 months. Does she have a journal?? I would love to follow her on this journey!

At this point I don't know if we want to keep trying naturally or not. We really need to see the genetic counselor first. Figure out all of the risks. I would risk more miscarriages at this point, but DH is now scared of having a baby with abnormalities, which I understand. I won't be sure how likely any of that is though until we see the genetic counselor though. If more mcs are the only risk, then maybe we keep trying until we have some more money saved up for IVF.

Hi TinyLynne! I'm sorry to hear you've got the BT diagnosis too. After 6 early losses for me we found DH has a BT of 3;20. At first I felt like our only option was ivf with pgd too and my re really seemed to push it. (I wonder why, lol) But after meeting with the genetic counselor and I also joined 2 amazing Facebook groups it is not only possible but very likely you'll conceive a healthy bean naturally. The problem is you have to accept the idea that there very likely could be more losses along the way. Good thing for me is that I tend to miscarry very early so it is not likely that I'd ever have a baby with abnormalities but even if I was there are early screening tests that can be done about 10 weeks. Your genetic counselor hopefully will be able to give you better statistics although unfortunately in my experience and hearing from others, a lot just give you some basic odds. I also have a perfect almost 5 year old DS so again it's not only possible but is probable with enough tries! I am confident you'll get yours too! I found the diagnosis to be somewhat of a relief after I processed it because I had an answer, it was an odds game out of my control, and I knew then that these were not healthy babies I was losing.
Anyway sorry for long post but I remember how hopeless I felt after DHs diagnosis. I really recommend the fb pages. There's one specifically for pregnancy and children related topics. Praying you catch your sticky bean sooner rather than later. If you have any questions or anything I'm here for ya! :hugs:

Good luck michellebelle for this cycle! Hoping the meds work!

How are you feeling Hanrh? I haven't been on here too much lately... There's a due in March fb page if you're interested.

Thank you so much Camichelle! Congrats on your pregnancy. All of mine were very early chemical losses, and I agree, if that is the only risk, then we will keep on going.

I would love to join a Facebook group, but I haven't used my Facebook in over a year now, and I'm glad because it is so hard for me to see everyone pregnant. And I've even seen a cousin post about an abortion. So I may or may not do the Facebook group.

I appreciate your support so much and can't wait to see you beautiful rainbow! Do you have a journal or are you on any other threads here that you could recommend?

Praying for you to get a natural healthy bean Tiny, that is some hard news to hear but I'm glad you did get an answer as to why it keeps happening. Now you can gather all sorts of information and find out where to go from here!

Thank you so much Camichelle! Congrats on your pregnancy. All of mine were very early chemical losses, and I agree, if that is the only risk, then we will keep on going.

I would love to join a Facebook group, but I haven't used my Facebook in over a year now, and I'm glad because it is so hard for me to see everyone pregnant. And I've even seen a cousin post about an abortion. So I may or may not do the Facebook group.

I appreciate your support so much and can't wait to see you beautiful rainbow! Do you have a journal or are you on any other threads here that you could recommend?

I haven't started a journal (yet) lol
I think I'm still a bit in shock about having made it this far and still worried something will go wrong. If I do though, I'll let you know. If you have one I also want to sign up for stalking duty! Lol
I tried to search for threads on here about it but came up pretty empty. There were a few old posts but nothing really helpful. I completely understand on wanting to avoid Facebook. Some women on the BT site made Facebook pages for themselves but added no friends or anything just so they could access the BT groups. I do know there's a yahoo group for it as well. They are a wealth of knowledge.

I'm so glad you were able to see this camichelle and to give tiny some support!

I haven't seen the Facebook page camichelle. I actually deactivated my account after my first loss as I couldn't cope with seeing other peoples baby news! I like your idea about creating a new account especially for it though. I may do that! What is the group called?

I'm glad too!!!!

I'm not sure if you can find the group by name. It's a secret group for those who are using their regular fb pages so the rest of their friends can't see. I can add you as a member though if you friend request me. Just search for Cameron Jarr if you decide to check it out. The ladies on there have been wonderful and feels more personal than on here. 😊

I was thinking I would make a profile just for the group. I might do that. I do have a journal but I don't know how to link it here. Lol

Camichelle - thank you for the info. Will see if I can pluck up courage to make an account. Maybe after my 12 weeks scan! :)

Swim my - your temps and symptoms are looking very good! I'm excited to see you test!

How are you doing Hanrh??? When is your next scan? I'm so excited to be following your rainbow journey!

Aw thank you tiny!!! :) my next scan is on the 2nd September when I will be almost 13 weeks. Praying all will be okay as this is when we have received bad news with 2 of our other babies. Am feeling not as sick or tired the last few days which is nice - still crashing at about 3pm but can get out of the bed in the morning without a horrid struggle!!

How is everyone here? I keep checking back for updates. X

I'm doing well! Went to the doc today and I have 4 big follicles on my left side. He's having me do one more day of Follistim, then the trigger tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed so hard this gives us our rainbow!

Michelle I am so excited for you!!
Hanrh this rainbow is going to be nothing but healthy :) I just know it!

Hey ladies sorry i just got back from my vacation and forgot my basal temp at home :dohh: took a test tonight and got a bfp :happydance: it's light but it showed up fast. gonna do a digital with fmu! trying not to get too hopeful sense its so early. But i already had made an appointment with my obgyn for wednesday so maybe i can talk her into a blood test and staying on the progesterone.

You guys see a line right?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members