Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Good luck ladies!

Swimmy that is so weird that they won't check at least 1 more beta. I don't know how I would be patient either! Hope all continues to go well for you!

Tiny I can't believe they are making you wait up to 3 months! That's crazy! I sometimes feel doctors forget the time pressures we put on ourselves! I have everything crossed that either ovulation or af shows up very soon!!

Swimmy that's really mean of them not repeating your bloods! How far along will you be when you get your scan? I'll be looking forward to see a pic of your lovely healthy little baby!

Michelle - your chart is looking great! Hoping this is your cycle!!

Tiny hopefully you start all on your own before that, that's so long!

Swimmy it's so hard not to worry, I'll keep my fx for a cute little squishy on that ultrasound!

Michelle that two week wait is the LONGEST two weeks ever!! I have a good feeling about this one for you!

They rechecked my hcg today and it was only 83 :( im devastated she told me that it was most likely not viable but they will be trending them for the next week ever 2 days. And now wants to increase my progesterone. But is there really a point? Idk I just want to cry right now.

Oh swimmy I'm so sorry. I would take all the medication you are offered as you never know!! I have my fx for you so bad!! Xx

I'm so sorry swimmy :( Any new news?

9 DPO today and still at a 98.2 (had a temperature spike yesterday to 98.2) Might take a test tomorrow, its a long shot, but it just might be positive!

As for symptoms I still have sore nipples, and hungry as ever. I'm not getting an "empty feeling" after I've eaten, like I'm still hungry, but i couldn't possibly eat another bite. I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I had a baby girl, and then last night dreamt of a positive pregnancy test. Hopefully its all good news!

Baby dust to all!

Hope you ladies don't mind me posting an update here, if you want me to take it down then please tell me, I won't be offended at all. We had a rollercoaster of a TTC journey and the ladies here were my rock through it all.

Very happy to share with you, that despite everything, there can be a very happy ending. I delivered a beautiful baby boy on the 18th of August, 11 days early!

Please never ever give up hope <3

X

Sounds good ab! I always had dreams of babies or bfps before I got my bfps! Have you tested yet? I wouldn't be able to hold off at 9 DPO. Lol

Aw loobs - your post has put a smile on my face today! Congratulations, that's wonderful! What have you named the little man?

I love the name theo. it's on my list :). Enjoy x

congrats Loobs! i love the name Theo too:thumbup: my last name starts with a hard T though, so the Th followed by a hard T is a bit of a tongue twister and my husband knocked it out of the running.:dohh:

Thanks girls, I'm glad the little boy has given you a smile. I was wary of the name Theo, gotta admit it was DHs suggestion and I wasn't sure! It suits him so perfectly though.

I see you are 11 weeks now Camichelle! That is so amazing you are giving me so much hope right now!

Kind of excited I doubled this draw. My doctor said not to be to hopeful sense they are still low but fingers crossed. Retest Wednesday (my arms are looking like a pin holder)

Yay for doubling Swimmy!!!! That's all you could ask for right now. Grow baby grow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->