Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Yay for doubling Swimmy!!! Lots of healthy pregnancies start out with slower rising numbers in the very beginning. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks TinyLynne! I barely believe it myself! Had a perfect scan last Wednesday. Baby measuring perfectly and was wiggling around. I know you'll get your rainbow!! Just takes us a bit longer with the BT but will just make our rainbows so much sweeter!!!!

That's great your numbers are doubling swimmy! It can't be long until your us? Fx for you xx

Yay for doubling!!

Glad your scan went well Cami, not long until yours hanrh!!!

Temps dropped .3 degrees in two days. I feel like I'm out this month. Ah well, there's always next month, right?

Yay swimmy! Hopefully they just keep on doubling! How long until your ultrasound?

Temps dropped .3 degrees in two days. I feel like I'm out this month. Ah well, there's always next month, right?

Yay swimmy! Hopefully they just keep on doubling! How long until your ultrasound?

You never know! Fx! Are you going to test anytime soon?

abennion - your not out till AF shows. I had temps below my baseline this month and i got my BFP so you never know. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm suppose to have my ultrasound on the 3rd but I think im going to call and have it pushed back 2 weeks sense my levels are still so low. I don't want to come in and them not be able to see anything then panic again. My arms are looking like i'm a drug addict from all the blood draws lol. But I just am really hoping this is a sticky bean.

because i love charts, i overlaid my march bfp with yours...you are definitely still in it!:thumbup:

abennion - your not out till AF shows. I had temps below my baseline this month and i got my BFP so you never know. Keeping my fingers crossed.
same as swimmy, my bfp chart looked like a bfn chart and my temps dropped below the coverline, but i am 26 weeks along now! fingers crossed for BOTH of you!!:flower:

Attachments

• abennion overlay 8.26.jpg
    abennion overlay 8.26.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 5
Thank you swim my and jumpingo, it's was definitely the pick-me-up I needed :) I did test on Sunday and Monday, both BFN, but then I remembered last cycle was 35 days so chances are it was just too early to test. I might test on Thursday or Friday, but if I'm right I might as well hold on until AF is due next Tuesday for the most accurate result.

on 10dpo i still had BFN, I got a very very light positive 12dpo in the night. Hang in there girly it will happen. :)

Swimmy - when do you get your next beta? Are they still drawing them or are you waiting for your ultrasound?

Good luck Ab!

Afm - I got opks on Sunday and there was a kind that got lighter the last 2 days... My Monday temp was low, Tuesday jumped up a bit, and now today is back down.... There is no way that I Od with temps this low. This girl will not be taking Femara again! Im on CD35. My ovaries and uterus have been hurting though like I'm either gearing up for O or AF. I'm not sure which one I'd rather see at this point. Probably AF as this wasn't a healthy cycle anyway. Either way, I wish I could just look into my body and find out what the heck is going on in there!!!

So today I'm left a little confused. 13DPO, felt the need to go to the bathroom five minutes ago and noticed wcm with what looked like spotting? 2 wipes and then no more blood. I'm worried it might be the start of AF, but also a bit hopeful... could implantation happen this late?

Just went to the washroom again on my way out of work. No more wcm and no more blood. Gonna keep an eye on it but for now I'm going to take wcm off of my chart (mostly because I'm second guessing myself that it was wcm) if I see more I'll put it back on.

Also, I took my temp at 6 am (my usual time) although today I had been waking up and going back to sleep since about 3:45 ish... Does that affect my temp and if so, how?

that can effect your temp. I hope the witch stays away!!

they drew another beta late this afternoon, i'm really hoping for over 400 if it is I think I'm going to wait for the ultrasound and stop freaking myself out

Would it be higher or lower if I waited to temp that long? They don't really have a temp adjuster for if you delayed to take your temp.

if you haven't gotten 3 hours of solid sleep before temping, you should check Sleep Deprived and FF will make it an open circle, and take into account that the temp might be slightly off due to unrestful sleep.:thumbup: i am a horrible sleeper, and my charts were half open circles every month, even if i temped at the same time every day!:wacko: hope AF stays away!!

And with that ladies, I'm out. AF reared her ugly witchy head at 9:00pm tonight. Sign me up for September...

Boooo AF that just stinks i'm sorry, definitely some chocolate (and maybe some wine) i really want a glass today lol

I'm sorry. :(. I agree with the other ladies though! Do all the things you won't be able to do when you're pregnant! That's what I always do on CD1 and a few days after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->