Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

That sounds like a good plan Swimmy! Praying for good results and anxiously awaiting good news from you!

Super light opks still, but did a check and my CM is slippery. Tried getting DH in bed before he left for work but he was already showered and dressed :( Boo to him. Now I'm just going to text him all day on what he missed out on! Lol

Hahahaha tiny I hate when my DH doesnt wake me until he's already ready to leave for work sometimes I have "plans" hahahaha im sure he does not appecate my texts while he's at work reminding him of that. Beta today was 424 (last 179) so I doubled again. Fingers crossed it keeps going up, idk if I want to keep doing labs though. My 1st ultrasound is in a week (I think way to early). Do you guys think I should push it back?

I say go for the US! Thats great news that it more than doubled again swimmy! Your little baby is quite the sticker! Fingers crossed your number just keep skyrocketing!

Yay Swimmy!!! I am sitting at work and was just thinking, she should know her betas by now! That is so great! And it's really not that low at all! It's up to you if you want to do the us or not, or to keep doing betas and when it gets to the point of being able to see a hb you could do it then. All up to you, but im sure you have your sticky now! How exciting!!!!!!

BTW, I've been texting DH about how I hate his pants and how he should wear them less often all day. Lol. So with that.... I'm packing up my stuff and work and leaving to go service my husband! Or let him service me...? Lol.

Hahahaha tiny I hate when my DH doesnt wake me until he's already ready to leave for work sometimes I have "plans" hahahaha im sure he does not appecate my texts while he's at work reminding him of that. Beta today was 424 (last 179) so I doubled again. Fingers crossed it keeps going up, idk if I want to keep doing labs though. My 1st ultrasound is in a week (I think way to early). Do you guys think I should push it back?

Yay! That is awesome news! I say keep it too. Go in with the expectation that it may be too early to see much, but I'd keep it. :happydance:

Michelle when will you be testing?!

I already have been! :haha:

Actually, because I took the HCG shot I have levels of it in my system, so pregnancy tests have positives. So basically I'm waiting for them to fade to nothing then hopefully get darker again! I figure around 10 or 11 dpo I should have a better idea.

So we've decided this month were going to start OPKs. Could hurt right? We got the clear blue ones (the ones that can detect your 4 most fertile days) so here's hoping round 4 will be it :)

Michelle when will you be testing?!

I already have been! :haha:

Actually, because I took the HCG shot I have levels of it in my system, so pregnancy tests have positives. So basically I'm waiting for them to fade to nothing then hopefully get darker again! I figure around 10 or 11 dpo I should have a better idea.

Oh! Lol I guess that makes sense! I can't wait to find out!!!

Oh yay swimmy. I'm so glad your bloods are looking good!! I would definitely go for the us as it might give you some more info. What day is it on?

Michelle I'm very excited to see your testing this month!! :)

Abbennion - I'd day opks is a great idea! I used clear blue and found them very accurate and straight forward! Good luck!!

Tiny your post made me laugh! Go for it!!!

Abbennion - I liked using those they really helped I usually got 4-5 blinky smilies before the peak so don't worriy if that happens.

My ultrasound is Thursday I really want to push it back I think it will be too soon. I think just for giggles Im going to have betas drawn again Monday just to keep me feeling better hahaha.

Hope we get some more bfps!!

How many cycles did you use them before your BFP swimmy?

And it's never too soon! I can't wait for you to see your little munchkin! FX your numbers will just keep doubling!

I think I used them for 3-4 months. But I also had the monitor (I was just way too over eager about comparing brands hahaha) I did notice with the advanced it was nice to see my estrogen line and LH. But I also did fertility drugs the month I got my bfp so I feel like that was a big part.

I'm trying not to get too excited, but today's test looks slightly darker than yesterday's! (I have to test the hcg trigger out of my system so a true BFP is when the lines get darker instead of lighter).

I showed it to DH and he said it looks like the darkest out of the bunch (from 6 dpo onward). The test is still a little wet, so that may be a factor, so waiting until it's dry and will compare again. I really really hope it continues to get darker!

Oh Michelle how exciting !! Do you have a pic? I love looking at a hpt!!

Yes agreed 10dpo is def the darkest!!! Fx for tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->