Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

hi ladies!

new to BNB and been looking for a place that feels right. stalked a little of this thread and you ladies seem lovely :) I hate to say it, but I just feel like I don't identify as much with the the ladies TTC another child... I can't help but feel like it's got to be a different experience to get AF every month and not be able to scoop up one of your other children for comfort. So I think I would fit in well with others TTC their first.

I've been in this TTC business since April. Conceived on the first try, but lost that baby due to it being a cervical pregnancy. I'm now going NUTS for another chance. Currently on 11 DPO this cycle and getting BFNs so I feel like it's on to the next month. Rooting all of you other ladies on - I know what it's like to just want ONE of our own :hugs::hugs: .....for now :winkwink:

Welcome beemeck! A cervical pregnancy sounds awful. I had a miscarriage earlier this summer, but it was just a regular one. Fx this is your month!

hi michelle! thanks for your kind response. :hugs: it's a long, complicated story, but the doctors had prepared me for a hysterectomy. I had to consent to the chemo drugs that would stop my baby's heartbeat on mothers day. it's just been an awful number of months. miraculously I kept my uterus and had a relatively quick physical recovery. I am desperate for this second chance, but nervous that I may not have gotten away without any complications.....

I'm sorry about your miscarriage. losing a baby is always heartbreaking :hugs:. fx that this TCC journey will end for you shortly :flower:

Welcome beemeck, I am so sorry about your loss, but glad they didn't have to give you a hysterectomy that would have been horrible.

I wish I could open you picture file and see hoping your tests are darker! I think I'm going to have my betas dawn again in the morning. Idk why but I just can't shake this bad feeling I have. I wish I could just be excited :(

I completely understand the feeling swimmy, it's hard to think positive when you have never known anything but loss. But you WILL get your rainbow. Your numbers doubled the last time and that is the best case scenario right now! I hope all goes well with your betas!!

thanks swimmy :hugs: and congrats on your BFP! I know that I'll be a nervous wreck after the excitement of my next BFP comes, so I understand how you feel. everything is sounding excellent so far ! :thumbup:

Swimmy, I'll be thinking of you in the morning. Be positive though! Your betas have been doubling, so that is perfect!

I'm going to get my blood drawn after work then give my DH my phone so he can answer it when my doc calls with the results. I hate if i'm sleeping deeply and I don't hear it ring so I don't know my results lol. Really hoping they are up to 1600+ then I will feel better that is around where they should be. You guys are right it is so hard to be positive when you've only known loss. idk how my DH doesn't understand that by now.

My test today was darker, so I'm counting this as a BFP! I'm supposed to go to get betas on Thursday, so I'm hoping for good news! I'm being cautiously optimistic.

Yay Michelle! So exciting!!! Where's the picture?? Lol. How many days past trigger are you?

I won't have time to post a photo before work! But I'm 11 dpo and 13 dpt I think.

Yay Michelle!!! So happy for you !! Would love to see your test when you have time. Fx for you!! :)

Swimmy - hope all went well with bloods today!! X

13 past trigger? That is definitely from baby then!!! Yay!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Take it easy at work momma!

Bad news for me I only went up to 803 in 4-5 days no way it's fiable. Ugh I'm sick of loss. Thank you so much for listening to me whine about this

I'm so sorry Swimmy :( I really am. Are they going to continue to do betas?

Have you or DH had karyotyping done on yourselves?

swimmy - so sorry to hear! But I never give up hope til it's over.... fx for a miracle for you. keeping my uterus wasn't supposed to happen but it did. you never know! :hugs::hugs:

michelle - that is amazing news! congrats to you! :flower:

AFM ....never giving up hope..... :blush: I will continue to test again every morning until AF actually arrives. oddly enough I woke up this AM with cramps and fully expected her to be here. But not a drop all day which is totally unlike me and cramps never left. once my cramps start, AF is here..... so of course hoping this is the 12 DPO implantation? sigh. :shrug:

:hugs: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->