Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

My test today was darker, so I'm counting this as a BFP! I'm supposed to go to get betas on Thursday, so I'm hoping for good news! I'm being cautiously optimistic.
:yipee: that's so exciting!!!:yipee:

Bad news for me I only went up to 803 in 4-5 days no way it's fiable. Ugh I'm sick of loss. Thank you so much for listening to me whine about this
:cry:whine as much as you want/need.:hugs: what was the doctor's take?

Oh swimmy I am so sorry! What did your doc say? Please moan/vent/whine to us as much as you want!!! It's is definitely needed at times like this!!! :hugs:

Ah Michelle I'm so so so excited for you!!! What's your next step now? Bloods/scan?

Swimming I am so sorry to hear your news :( you'll get that healthy sticky soon!!

Hanrh wow, 12 weeks already!! Going fast!

Test today is even darker! I'll post photos in a bit.

I'm going for blood work tomorrow, so that way I can go back on Friday if needed.

Wow Michelle there is not doubting that one! It's super dark!! Yay!! Good luck for bloods tomorrow.

I have my scan tomorrow. Wish me luck ladies. I'm beyond nervous!!

Holy wow Michelle!! Total :bfp: !!!!! I'm beyond excited!!

Hanrh good luck!! This is your time, little peanut is going to be so healthy and squiggly!!

Good luck Hanrh! I'm so excited for your scan tomorrow, but this is your bring home baby, I'm sure if it!!!

Woohoo Michelle! Congrats on your BFP! Hanrh, good luck on your scan :)

michelle!!! so exciting!! congrats :thumbup::thumbup:

han - good luck on scan :hugs:

AFM - mostly staying realistic that it's 13 DPO and still BFNs. however, yesterday's full day of cramping is over with nothing to show for it. cramps are completely gone and haven't even gotten a spot of blood. that's never happened before, but I'm sure AF will still be here tomorrow or Thursday. I even BD'd last night to coax out AF...that always works for me, but this time nothing. after my loss in May, I started spotting the day before AF. that had never happened to me before but it's a nice little warning now that I'll be looking for.... since my temps tell me absolutely nothing....basically the same temp every day :dohh:

I'm using wondfos. I've heard they are pretty good with early results....:shrug:

I will only use FRER, I got positives on those when my betas were between 5-10! I even got the clear blue digi to be positive then!!

So sorry swimmy. Hugs.

Congrats on the beautiful BFP Michellebelle!!!! Fingers crossed this is your sticky bean!!!!

I do have some FRERs in my drawer but don't use them...yet...due to a severe POAS addiction. okay, I guess it's not severe (i don't test multiple times a day but I do start testing early). my SO doesn't get it and would think I am wasting too much money. so I keep them there in case I get any undeniable pregnancy symptoms like last time I got my BFP which for me are nausea and sore bbs. I've never had those symptoms in the TWW otherwise. FX I'll experience one of those things tomorrow .... (wishful thinking) :coffee:

Hope all goes amazing today Hanrh! Let us know how it goes!

Camichelle - 12 weeks already?? That is fantastic! When is your next scan?

Swimmy - I hope you are feeling better. I'm so sorry that you are going through this again. I know how unbearable it is. We should meet up sometime, and drink lots! Just know that we are thinking of you right now.

My scan went really well! I'm still in shock and can't quite believe all was okay!! Thank you for all your well wishes! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
Ahhhhh! That is so great Hanrh! I'm so glad that I get to watch you, the lady that started this thread years ago, grow your beautiful baby after so much heartbreak!

Grow grow grow baby Hanrh! Keep up the good work!

Will you be able to relax a little more now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->