Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hanrh!!!! Gorgeous scan!!! Hello there baby!!!! So thrilled for you!!!
Can't believe we're 12+ weeks already! My scan is on 9/8 so 6 more days!!!

Aw tiny, your comment nearly made me cry (I am super emotional at the moment! Haha). I am hoping that I can relax a little more, however I'm sure there will always be some nervousness in my mind! How are you doing??

Thank you so much beemeck and camichelle! Camichelle - I know I can't believe we are nearly 2nd tri too!! Can't wait to see your amazing scan VERY soon!! :)

Such fantastic news hanrh!!! What a beautiful baby!! What is your next step now?

I'm sure we will freak out until we hold our babies.

I'm doing ok. Seems that I FINALLY ovulated a few days ago. Going to Savannah next weekend, should be fun and relaxing, then an appointment with a new OB when I get back. Will discuss stimulated cycles or what we should do if we are to keep trying on our own for a while.

Bad news for me I only went up to 803 in 4-5 days no way it's fiable. Ugh I'm sick of loss. Thank you so much for listening to me whine about this

I'm so sorry that you've had to go through this all over again swimmy! Big hugs!

Swimmy, I hope your new OB is awesome and helps you make the right decision that will get you a healthy baby!

Hanrh, congrats! Must be a great feeling! :)

As for me, got blood confirmation that I am definitely pregnant! Yay!

michelle - what amazing news!! congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months to you :hugs:

Congrats Michelle! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months ahead!

I about lost it on the nurse at my obs office. My level only came up to 987 this time, Im a nurse I know this is not viable, I've grieved about it but this nurse today just lectured me about prenatal care and the power of miracles ..... Seriously. She said the doctor still wants me to stay on the progesterone and redraw again. No I'm done, maybe that sounds extreamly mean and like I've given up but I don't understand why they would want to keep dragging this on??? Sorry just super upset with them. I sent an email to my doctor saying I don't understand her course of treatment and i would like to try clomid again next cycle again. So we will see, but I'm definatly going to start looking for another obs office

Sorry about the betas Swimmy :( I don't understand either, I know how it feels to keep dragging something on when you know it's just not going to happen, people keep trying to cheer you up, but you've been through it enough times to know, and sometimes you just want to punch those people in the face.

Maybe they want to have it grow enough to get some tissue to test? I'm really not sure what they are thinking, I can't believe they would want to drag you through all of this still.

If you don't like your OB, then definitely find a new one.

Again, I'm so sorry you are going through this again. :( lots of hugs to you.

Michelle congratulations! That is so exciting! Will you have more bloods taken?

Swimmy I am so sorry to hear your news. Sometimes doctors and nurses just don't understand! I would definitely look for another doctor if you are not happy! Did you hear back from your current one?

I'm so confused, my betas only raised 2 points?!? Did a rule out ultrasound and had there was a fetal poll and heart beat. Wtf?!? Measuring right on time. I'm so confused, labs say that no way this is viable but ultrasound is normal?? I know my doctor will be mad but I think I'm going to stop labs and just wait 3 weeks for the next ultrasound what do you guys think (if I have enough self control to wait lol)

OMG SWIMMY!!!! That's amazing!!! Maybe a lab error? And I e heard of people that just don't show hcg like other people. You have no idea how happy I am right now! I could pee myself! Lol

Yay Swimmy!!!! God does some crazy things.

I would stop the betas too, they obviously aren't telling you anything.

Yay!!!!!!

Yeah, I agree! At this point I'd just stop betas. I hear after a certain point ultrasounds are more reliable than betas. Your baby is a fighter!

I did my second beta test today and my numbers a little more than doubled from Wednesday. I've been having a lot of cramping, I hope that's normal. I can't wait to get to the ultrasound stage myself! I want some reassurance.

Yay for doubling betas Michelle! Will you continue to get them?

I just go back again in a week. My level of progesterone was 60, so they are having me stop. I'm a little nervous about that.

I wish my doctor would recheck progesterone Michelle yours sounds so good. I have cramping on and off my doctor said its normal as long as there isn't bleeding or its on one side constantly. I'm still just so shocked. I feel like this can't be right.

Should I get just one more beta?? If I didn't see the screen myself no way would I have believed them lol. Maybe i should try and be more positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->