Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I'm sure he appreciates the effort being made! Glad it was successful not matter how!!

Nothing wrong with watching stuff! I've asked my DH if he has wanted to do that too! Whatever gets the job done! Good luck!

Afm - I confirmed with a clear blue digi today! So it's official!

I'm a lot more calm and relaxed now that we know the odds aren't good. I'm not calling the doc, not going to do betas until I get a blazing positive. I'm not going to keep paying for betas only to hear "18" "6" "23" "10"....

Well, at least its a start Tiny! Hopefully that second line will only get darker. Here's hoping you've got a sticky little bean this time :)

Afm - I confirmed with a clear blue digi today! So it's official!

I'm a lot more calm and relaxed now that we know the odds aren't good. I'm not calling the doc, not going to do betas until I get a blazing positive. I'm not going to keep paying for betas only to hear "18" "6" "23" "10"....

Congrats Tiny! I like your attitude, especially if that's what works for you. After a loss... And I know you've had several.. It's hard to get your hopes up. It's all about taking it one day at a time.

Omg tiny! I just popped by to catch up and I'm so pleased with your news. I completely understand being cautious at this stage however I am keeping everything crossed this is the one!! Looking forward to hearing your next update ! X

Woohoo! I'm 5 weeks today. I'm going to celebrate all the small milestones this time.

Yay Michelle. So excited for you! That's what I am doing too! I'm taking a picture of myself at the end of each week in celebration!! :)

Yay Michelle! That is such an awesome idea!

I decided that when I get to 5 weeks I will be too! I am going to start doing pictures as well, I haven't made it to 5 weeks before so I will definitely be celebrating!!!

Hanrh - post the pictures!!! We want to see!

Swimmy - how are you and your little bean doing?? Been thinking if you a lot!

Tiny - how far along are you now? Have you taken any more tests?

Swimmy - yes I have been thinking about you too! Hope you are doing okay!!!

Tiny - I chose two pictures to show you the difference. The left is 8 weeks and I felt huge at the time, the right is last Friday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 19
Oh look at the belly grow!!! You are so beautiful!

I won't even be 4 weeks until Sunday! I usually get a couple days into the 4 week mark.

DH and I are leaving for a short vacation tomorrow. So it should go by fast! I had made an appointment with a new OB a couple months ago and the absolute earliest he had an appointment available was next Wesnesday. So I am keeping that appointment, I will be 4 weeks, 3 days. And hopefully all will be well!

I'm so excited for all of you! Swimmy, I've been thinking of you too.

DTD'ed twice last night :) Probably going to again tonight too just to be sure.

So 2 days past peak being detected and still no O... temp went up .1 of a degree today. I'm a little concerned, however last month I didn't O until CD17 which is tomorrow and today I did see some EWCM. If temps don't start rising then I guess we're out this month too... has anyone else had fertile signs for a week leading up to O? I got my flashy smiley last Saturday...

I've had lots of 'fertile' days and flashing days. I've had positive OPKs once for like 5 days too! Sometimes post O temps climb slowly, mine did this month, in fact FF never even gave me cross hairs! Lol. Well.... Pretty sure I ovulated given the events of this week, lol.

Tiny - yes my belly feels like it's getting huge very quickly! That's great that you are having a vacation - you definitely need a distraction. Are you doing anything exciting? My hubby and are are going away for the weekend as he is competing in an iron man event. Fx everything goes well at the ob appointment. I'll be looking forward to seeing your 5 weeks photo very soon!!!

We are going to Savannah Georgia to visit my sister. Laying on the beach and by the pool will be the an!

You look beautiful Hanrh! Love the little hint of bump, what a difference!

Sending all my sticky wishes to you Tiny, enjoy your break :dust:

x

So 2 days past peak being detected and still no O... temp went up .1 of a degree today. I'm a little concerned, however last month I didn't O until CD17 which is tomorrow and today I did see some EWCM. If temps don't start rising then I guess we're out this month too... has anyone else had fertile signs for a week leading up to O? I got my flashy smiley last Saturday...

I've been thinking of you, abennion! Hope todays your Ov day and you catch that egg :thumbup: I think you've got some pretty good signs that O is near, or that you could have O'd and tests didn't just pick it up. EWCM is def a great sign, keep bd'ing! :)

I've been thinking of you, abennion! Hope todays your Ov day and you catch that egg :thumbup: I think you've got some pretty good signs that O is near, or that you could have O'd and tests didn't just pick it up. EWCM is def a great sign, keep bd'ing! :)

I got my spike! I was so excited this morning that I squealed with delight! I think we've got a fairly good chance this month (last month we only BD'ed once in our window, this month I think we only missed one day). I guess we'll find out in the next two weeks what comes of it. It would be a nice birthday present next year to be holding our own beautiful bundle. I'm a June baby myself, and if we conceived this cycle countdowntopregnancy.com says my due date would be a day before my birthday :)

How are you doing wifey?

I'm worried about my beta numbers..

13 dpo - 129
15 dpo - 273
22 dpo - 659

It definitely should have gone up more in the last week. I'm nervous I'm going to miscarry again. I just want a healthy baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->