Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hanrh, what an adorable bump!!! I did a 8 wk vs 13 week comparison photo today and was surprised at the change! I didn't think I was really showing much.

Hoping you're doing ok swimmy.

Enjoy your vacation Tinylynne!!!

What did your doc say about your betas Michellebelle? They're rising so that's a good thing. I hear many women can have slow rising hcg in the beginning. Fingers crossed they keep going up and this is your sticky bean.

Hope you catch the egg abennion!!

No change in FRER over 48 hours. No change at all. So I think I'm done, and if I make it to my appointment Wednesday without bleeding, I'll do betas then.

I had 2 in a row that I thought looked exactly the same too so I was thinking the worst but then the next one was darker. Early on the increase isn't as much so progression isn't always as noticeable. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good news for both of us, Tiny!

My doc did say it was good news that they were increasing, but they aren't as high as they like to see them. They're rechecking on Monday and then deciding when to bring me in for a scan. I'm trying to be positive, but it's hard!

Tiny, I just went back and looked at pics. I was testing daily but I had 3 days in a row where I didn't see any progression and then on the 4th day it finally got darker.

Fingers crossed for you too Michellebelle!!! I think the fact that they're rising is a good sign.

Michellebelle- my betas were slow starting and rising.
14 dpo--37
16 dpo-- 88
22 dpo--790

You never know with them. I will keep you in my T&Ps.

Thanks!

I'm just trying to stay positive and hoping Monday's numbers bring good news.

Camichelle would love to see your bump pic.

Tiny how are you doing today? I have my fx for you and this little one!

Michelle I have my fx for you too and hoping to hear good news from you on Monday. Agreed with the other ladies though- if the numbers are rising that is a good sign!!

Swimmy how are you?

Thanks! I had a bit of brown spotting last night, which is how my last MC started, so I'm a bit worried. Still laying in bed this morning, so I haven't checked to see if there's more.

I'm sorry you are having spotting Michelle, I hope it's just leftover from implantation. But it is good news that your numbers rose. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Camichelle- thank you so much for going back and looking, it really does mean so much to me that you would do that. Today's IS darker. Not a ton, but noticeably! I'll attach pics of the progression: first is 9 DPO am, then 10 DPO PM, then 12 DPO PM, then 14 DPO am.

4 weeks today and seems like things are still moving the right direction. 3 days til I have an appointment. I would sure love to make it there with good news!

Thank you all for your kind thoughts.

Forgot to attach pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 17
Tiny that is without a doubt darker. Not long to go until your appointment! Really hope it's all good news when you go. Will you test again before then?

Michelle I'm sorry to hear about your spotting. Hope it's nothing and you don't have any more today. :)

I'm not sure if I will test again or not. I don't have FRERs left, but I do have one digi with weeks estimator and a dollar general test.

Since I'm on vacation and will be coming home Tuesday, I'll probably just wait until Wednesday's appointment at this point.

Hey gals sorry I was taking a little break.
Tiny - yay so glad u got a bfp hope that stays sticky!!

So far no news, started having morning sickness this week so hopefully that's a good sign. I got one more hcg but asked not to know the numbers. They just said we are back to being causiously optimistic. Next ultrasound is on th 22nd so fingers crossed. But I still wouldn't be shocked if it ended in a mc. Waiting is so hard lol. ive been on a nice vacation up north all week not ready to go back to real life tomorrow lol.

Hopefully all is well Swimmy. Any news Tiny?

FF confirmed O :) officially 3DPO today. We're going to wait to test until AF is due, just because the BFNs are starting to take a toll on us. How do some ladies do it for so long?

So glad you had a nice break Swimmy! And morning sickness sounds promising!

I've spent so much time in my head thinking: be optimistic! This is the one! Quit getting your hopes up it will hurt! But there really is a chance this could be it! Those chances are low! The chances are pretty good!

It's a constant fight in my head. Lol.

No spotting, but of course I keep thinking, is this twinge a sign of AF? Does this feeling mean AF is coming? Is this a good thing or a bad thing??

The battle continues.

We fly home tomorrow. I may do another test at some point.

Not so good news here. My hcg levels dropped from the 600s to the 200s. The doc thinks I'll start seeing a miscarriage happen here soon. I'm disappointed, but happy to know at least and can start thinking forward to TTC again soon.

So so sorry Michellebelle. Hugs. Has your doc done any testing for your losses?

Glad your line got darker Tiny! Believe me I know that back and forth mentality of wanting to be hopeful but also guarding yourself as you know the odds. Really hoping this is your rainbow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->