Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

So sorry Michelle :( that is so rough. Hope you get your rainbow soon.

Michelle I am so incredibly sorry! I hope you have lots of support around you and you know we are always here to listen. Massive hugs. X

Its been a couple of days. How is everyone doing? Tiny? How did your appointment go? Swimmy - how is your little bean doing? Any news Michelle?

Currently 6DPO, only another week before testing. My temp spiked again today, right now its been the highest its ever been, so hopefully we're looking at some triphasic action here (the BFP kind of course!) Still nervous but I'm feeling really good about this month!

Had an ultrasound, saw 3-4 small black spots, but one is a bit larger and we feel like that was the sac. But the OB said that the other spots are probably fluid, "so if I start spotting that is why" So now I'm freaked out that the other 2-3 smaller spots are the start of a mc. But that's just me freaking out! So I'm googling trying to figure out what those spots could be and I'm finding NOTHING!! Betas done. Will have results tomorrow. No spotting or bleeding still. That's good...

Started cramping a lot, went to the ER beta's dropped, no more heartbeat. so now its just a waiting game to start bleeding. Hopefully i do so i won't need a d&c. this just sucks I knew it was coming with how crappy my levels have been but it didn't make it much easier.

Tiny - my friend had that when she was pregnant with her daughter. She thought that she had a mc at first but the little pockets popped and caused bleeding. some women get this. Hang in there girly i really hope this is your sticky bean!!

I'm so sorry Swimmy :( it must have been crushing to see the heartbeat first. I really hope you don't need a D&C. You are in my thoughts.

Have you or DH had a karyotype done on yourselves?

Hey ladies... New to the thread, planning to TTC #1 starting next month, next cycle.

Swimmy -- Awww..... so sorry to hear that! :hugs:

Abennion -- This peaking temperature of yours sounds promising. Fx for your BFP!
:dust:

Sorry to hear Swimmy. :( I saw a heartbeat before my last miscarriage and it was heartbreaking when it wasn't there any longer. My thoughts are with you. I'm waiting for my miscarriage to happen soon too. I'm really hoping that tomorrow is the day so I can get it over with. Hopefully we both get our rainbows soon!

Hugs to you Michelle :hugs: So soon after the other.
Stay strong, love. Your baby is coming soon.
Baby dust.
:dust:

I knew I wasn't waiting for good news. I knew it wasn't. But thought that maybe if I acted positive then I would feel it. 83. Highest it has ever been. But still.... 83. So I guess I will retest tomorrow. But that is not very good news to me.

On the plus side Tiny, it's the highest you've ever been :) That's good news, isn't it? Hopefully your little sticky is just a late bloomer and will shoot out higher levels in the upcoming weeks. Don't give up hope yet!

7DPO today. I'm itching to test, but dont want to see another BFN, so hubby and I agreed to wait until AF is supposed to rear her ugly head before we test.... that's another 6 days away. Hopefully I can hold off for 6 more days...

Good luck holding off!!

I know it's the highest, and I know it's not hopeless. Just not the great news I was hoping that I would finally get.

83 is low on 17DPO when I got my BFP on 9DPO. It would have had to be 5 or less at that point if my betas are doubling.

Tiny - try to remember one level isn't enough to tell you anything. it is still normal for levels to double every 72 hours not just 48. hang in there girly i know its hard. Fingers crossed your next levels double. We need some good news around here.

Talked to my doctor again today, she gave me cytotec which if i don't start to mc on my own by the weekend i'm going to take. I don't want to wait another 2 weeks. but fingers crossed i won't need it. My DH wants to try again right away which i understand sense it took over a year between bfp but i just am not sure if i'm ready right away.... But on the bright side I am doing much better today. Had a great cry yesterday with movies and ice cream, and actually came into work tonight :) maybe taking care of sick people will make me feel better.

You are so remarkable Swimmy. I cometely understand how making other people feel better helps us feel better. (Unfortunately for me, I'm an engineer in the automotive field, and it's not rewarding at all)
I really hope that you and DH can determine what is the best plan for your family and that you get your beautiful baby soon.

Blood has been drawn, I should know this afternoon what direction we are heading. At least for today.

83. No change at all. Not even a fucking point.

I can't do this again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->