Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Swimmy- they've got me started on 50mg... It's not like the doc found anything wrong with me per se, but it's meant to hopefully get me to release more than one egg to give us a higher chance of a BFP. I guess I'll be staying on it until we see the fertility clinic.

my temps were very bfn-looking with baymax. i say once you get a bfp, walk away from the thermometer! it's hard, but you'll just go crazy wondering.:wacko::nope: i repeat, slowly back away from the thermometer!:haha:

Haha I will! My nurse actually told me to temp a couple more days to see what they do. So I temped today (and they are back up!) and will tomorrow before my beta. But if my numbers are doubling appropriately, I will put it down. :)

I can put away the thermometer now! Beta today was 572, which the nurse was very happy with. A doubling time of 36 hours! I go back on Monday for another beta, but so far this one is going well!

That's brilliant news!

Happy new year to everyone. X

How are you doing ladies? I have been thinking of you all and hoping you are doing well x

I'm good hanrh, how are you doing? Currently CD11 and just gearing up to O.

Just checking in ladies. Hope you're all well and 2016 brings lots of babies!

I'm doing well! I go in tomorrow for another beta and hope to see a great rise.

Congrats Michelle!!! So exciting! I hope both you and Swimmy get great results tomorrow! I'm confident you both will. It's damn time for some great news!!!

Michellebelle - can't wait to know what your beta is!

AFM - got a heart beat of 121 :) but our darn bean wasn't being very photogenic and was being difficult to measure. Only measured 5 week 6 days but my doctor told us not to worry (of course i will lol) next scan in 2 weeks.

Today's beta was 2176, so I think it's a doubling time of 42 hours or somewhere around there. Happy that this pregnancy is looking good so far.

Yay swimmy! That sounds great! Do you have any feelings whether it is a boy or girl?

Michellebelle - yay!!! it would be so nice if both our beans were sticky! Do they plan on doing an ultrasound soon??

In another week I'll go back for one more, then they'll schedule the scan.

Michellebelle - waiting is not easy lol my fingers are crossed!
I don't really have much of a feeling about gender. I always thought i wanted a boy but lately I've been thinking how nice it would be to have a girl. Honestly if this works out I'm happy with either lol

Looks like I may have ovulated yesterday. I can't really tell though. My temps are definitely higher than where they should be right now (see chart attached). Any thoughts ladies?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/revFP8upn.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->