Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Yay fingers crossed for you abennion! Your temps are definitely looking good!!!

Swimmy your temps and bloods are looking good. I'm praying all turns out great for you this time!! That's so sad about your mum. I have a fe people I don't talk to now as they said very insensitive things to me when I was at my lowest - I think some people just have no idea how painful the experience can be! I'm doing good thank you, still extremely anxious all the time but we had a 4d scan yesterday so that made everything feel much more real!! :)

Thanks hanrh. Temp took a nosedive this morning though. Looks like AF will be rearing her nasty head today...

Darn I was really hoping this was your month :(

Hanrh love the 3d picture!!! Can't believe he will be here soon!

Gonna try and get through all these family parties without listening anymore to my moms negative comments. I was excited I took a test today and my control is just as dark :) never happened last time. So fingers crossed gonna be a long wait till my scan lol

:hugs: Abennion.

Swimmy, glad to hear everything is going so well!

I think with tomorrow's test I'll know whether I have a BFP or not. I feel like it will be, but then comes all the miscarriage worry again. :wacko:

Definitely a BFP! I hope this one is snuggled in tight. Merry Christmas everyone!

Yay!!!! Hope that one is snuggled in tight!!! Wonderful Christmas surprise

I will on Tuesday. That's when I'll be 4 weeks. I felt like I got my BFP so early this time, it's weird! Tuesday still feels so far away.

I got mine way early this time too. Hopefully its a good thing for us. fingers crossed!

Mine kind of come and go. My boobs will hurt bad one day then go away. nauseous sometimes. but otherwise not too much. Going to have my betas drawn again in the morning just for peace of mind. Then scan next week Monday. I was feeling pretty positive about it but today not so much :( hopefully I'm wrong.

I go for betas this morning, but I also had a huge temp drop this morning. I'm so worried now. I did test this morning, and my test was darker than yesterday's. I wish it were Thursday already so I could have a repeat beta and see if it's rising or not.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Don't worry about the temps, I've heard they fluctuate a lot. I made my DH hide mine hahaha. How was your first beta? I hope the next one is pretty.
Mine is up to 3575 and my symptoms came back at full force lol.

Yay swimmy! That sounds like great news!

I haven't heard yet. I expect to get a call from the doctor's office between 2-3pm. I'm going to mention the temp drop and see what they say. My stomach also isn't feeling the best today, which makes me think my progesterone may be fluctuating, even though I'm on daily suppositories. Weird.

Oh swimmy your numbers sound fantastic!

Sorry to hear about the temp drop Michelle, hopefully it's just a flukey temp. I'm sure your betas on Thursday will help qualm any fears!

CD6 today, tonight will be my second dose of Clomid. Still havent heard back from the urologist yet for DH. I was reading online and apparently it can take up to five months to get an appointment from the Calgary fertility clinic.

I just heard from my doctor's office. The nurse was really happy with my betas. They are at 226, and my progesterone is at 60. She said just to keep an eye on my temps and we will recheck betas on Thursday. Hope the temp drop really was just a fluke!

abennion - that's a long wait ugh that just stinks. How many mg are you on of clomid this time?

Michellebelle - beta looks great! so does your progesterone :) fingers crossed Thursdays looks good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->