Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hmm.. It's always hard for me to tell with only one higher temp like this. I think with tomorrow's temp you'll have a much better idea.

I'm hoping tomorrow will shed more light... My temps have never been so flat before. Usually I have 7-8 day dip and then a clear spike.

Have you been doing ovulation tests?? Can't wait to see what your next temp is

I'm trying to stay away from OPKs this month to try to ring some romance back into the bedroom. Well, temp went back down to 97.3 this morning, so pretty safe to say I haven't o'd yet. Still odd though that my temps have stayed up higher, near o temps, for most of this month. Is it normal to get higher temps on clomid?

I had higher temps on clomid because I had horrible hot flashes at night for a while. So my temps were kind of weird. I get what you mean about not wanting to use opks to bring some romance back. Had to do that a few times. Unfortunately with clomid that was my only big indicator of when I was gonna ovulate.

My sister always Oed a little later on Clomid (around cd 21). I hope you O soon, Abennion and can be in the TWW soon. Sometimes the wait for O is sooo hard.

How are you all
Doing? Glad to see the tickers are moving along nicely! :)

4DPO today :) (hooray!) temps are the highest they've been on this day. Way too early to test though. How is everyone else doing?

Living... 6DPO, but I don't feel any different than the last 3 BFN cycles. But who knows... I've been wrong before.

Abennion - temps look great!!

So excited today! Scan was good :happydance: heart rate of 180 and wiggling all over the place. Now being referred back to my ob but I really need to find a new one. I just am not happy with the place I was going and they don't deliever at the hospital in town with a nicu.

Yay swimmy! I'm sure you're not at ease quite yet, but I'm sure this is it for you!

6DPO today, temps are nice and high, I might test in the next day or two here (yes I know, still waaaay too early) I've got IC's, so I feel I can POAS all I want. I've got a stuffed up nose and consistent 6 days of creamy cm, so I'm hoping this is a really good sign!

Lol hey I was getting shadow + the night of 8dpo and clear + by 10dpo so I'm the last person to say not to test early hahaha. If you have the tests might as well use them

10dpo and BFNs. If they were on regular tests I would say I still have a chance, but unfortunately history says 10dpo negative frer = bfn for the month. Good luck to all of the rest of you. I know this is supposed to be a positive thread, and I have just been very negative. So I will not be posting for a while. I wish the very best to you all.

I'm sorry Tiny. I don't know exactly how you feel, because I haven't been trying as long, nor have I even been able to get my BFP, let alone have dealt with the loss of each one, but I do know how hard it is to keep your spirits up and stay positive when all of your friends (even-no, especially- the ones you've met on the bnb forum) have gotten their BFPs and left you in the dust. I'm still rooting for you. You take all the time you need away from here. We will all be here when you're ready to come back :)

Well, 8DPO today and I've gotten a temp spike, the highest temp I've ever had charting. I'm wondering if I should chalk it up to a fever temp (I've been sick the past couple of day, although feeling much better today) or not. I guess the next couple of days will dictate whether I discard it or not. tested last night and got a BFN, will be testing again at 10DPO.

Tiny, I want to be positive too, and I've been hesitating sharing this, but it looks like another loss for me. On Monday the doctor couldn't find a heartbeat and had a hard time locating anything that looked like a baby on the ultrasound. Also there was weird floating extra tissue at the bottom of the uterus it looked like. I go back tomorrow for a recheck, but he was 99% sure this is an abnormal pregnancy. They already scheduled a D&C for Friday. Still trying to come to terms with this.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Michelle! Hopefully all is well and the do find your little sticky tomorrow!

Michelle I am so sorry to hear your news. I had everything crossed for you! It's just the most unfair situation! I am praying things turn out differently for you when you go back for your check. Did they have any idea what might have happened? I just ask as it sounds similar to one of my losses. Lots of hugs to you, I hope you have lots of support around you right now. :hugs:

I went this morning and still no heartbeat. The baby was measuring a week behind and my hcg levels are over 100,000 now. So there really should be a heartbeat. He tried finding one on the scan and also tried listening for one and there was nothing.

We really don't know why these are happening. DH and I have both been tested for chromosomal issues, and I've had the thyroid tests, the anticoagulant tests, the antisilopsid (sp?) tests, etc. and everything has come back normal.

They are going to do testing on the tissue to see if there was any chromosomal issue with this pregnancy, but right now we are at a loss for why this keeps happening.

Oh! And I asked if he thought it was a molar pregnancy, and he said he doesn't think so, but until seeing the tissue it will be hard to say for sure..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->