Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hi ladies, is there room for another first time TTCer to join your thread? I don't want to intrude, so thought I'd check first...

Ladies! I went home and rechecked the test I took this morning, and there's a shadow of something! Even DH can see it! Will continue testing to see if there is any progression, but FX this is it!

Jezika- of course you can join in!

oh michelle...:cry::hugs:

i wish it had been better news...don't know what to say other than sending hugs.

Michelle - I am so sorry, my heart is just breaking for you. I hope they find some answers as to why this keeps happening. I'm keeping you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers.

Jezika - welcome to the group! I love having the support from everyone through all the ups and downs.

Abennion - post your tests!! Lol

Afm - got an appointment with my new ob. Going to do an ultrasound next Thursday through there office (I did tell them I had one at 8 weeks already) but not gonna turn down another lol. Then I get to meet her for a visit on the 18th. Im still so worried something will go wrong :(

Swimmy- I don't know how well you can see it from the photo... Super faint! But here you go!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for the welcome, ladies!

I'm on CD21 now with AF due Monday, Tuesday or maybe even Wednesday. FRER showed BFN yesterday, but I may have been further than 5 days from AF. Still, not too hopeful right now and it's the absolute first month trying so I can't expect miracles.

abennion - I can't definitely see a faint line! Where do you get those strips from? I want!

**That was supposed to say I can definitely see a faint line!

Jezika- I got them from makeababy.ca, although you can also get them for cheap on Amazon!

jumpingo - I totally just bought a Wondfo OPK + HPT pack from Amazon. Gotta love Amazon Prime; here in two days, free delivery. At least if I get the BFN that I suspect early next week, I can look forward to using these badboys. :ninja:

Thanks, ladies!

I see light lines!!! My fingers are so crossed! I bought all of my wondfos off eBay lol 100 tests for 12$ sold!!
I still have a million left overs.

The D&C is done, and now I'm at home resting. Ready get some answers soon, then start ttc again in a month or two.

I'm so sorry Michelle. Hopefully they'll be able to give you some answers. We're here if you need us!

Michelle massive hugs. I am so sorry you are having to go through this again. I'm glad they didn't think it was a molar (you guessed what I was thinking!) and I, hoping they can give you some kind of answer. If you need to chat or vent or anything i am always here. I know I hated people telling me they knew how I felt as everyone is so different, however I might be able to empathise In some way. :hugs:

Abennion that's very exciting about a possible bfp. Any more news on it?

Hanrh - nothing yet. I'll test again on Sunday (day before AF is due). Took one this morning but in my drowsiness I couldn't see anything (I only got 4 hours sleep tops because of this sore throat, and DH shining the bathroom light in my eyes!). I'll check it again when I get home.

I think today's test has an evap line... Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 18
Michellebelle - im sending you lots of hugs. I am so sorry hun :( I hope you have answers soon.

abennion - I can't really see anything this time but its hard to tell on my phone. hmmm i really hope this is it for you. How many days till AF shows up??

AFM - today i have been having horrible back pain. it really has me freaked out sense last time i mc this happened :( i'm going for a scan in 6 days but idk if i should call them monday and say something ...

Swimmy- AF is due in 3 days. I'm not seeing any progression though, so I might just stop testing until I'm a couple of days late.

Jumpingo: the pic was taken 5 mins after I took the test.

I didnt really see any progression for a few days so just hang in there and see if AF shows up or not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->