• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

If anyone is awake and willing to look at this I'd be really appreciative. DH and I can see it... Can any of you? 11DPO today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 18
Yes I can see it!!!! Yay!!!

Swimmy, that sounds awful. Have you talked to your mom about the things she is saying and how they make you feel? Party boat def does not sound fun at the moment I bet.

i still stalk this thread and though i'm not very good at keeping up, there's lots of excitement lately for many of you - congrats!!!!:yipee:

and abennion, i definitely see it!!!

Took an FRER this morning with FMU (only slept four hours though, so I don't know if I held long enough) this skinny little line popped up pretty much right away. It's super faint but it's there. DH can barely see it, but if I up the contrast on the picture it's easier to see.

Wow. This is really happening.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 18
yayyyy abennion!

swimmy: what a gross thought! lol and OPKs dont seem to be getting darker yet, its so frustrating!! and im sorry about how you're feeling :( it sounds like your mom isnt really helping! nice of DH to make sure you're comfortable though!

I started cramping last night and this morning & had me worried. I keep checking for blood but nothing. I have been testing daily because....I'm scared. I'm watching for darkening lines. Today's FRER is definitely darker than 2 days ago, when I did the last FRER. And my Wondfo's suddenly got way darker today! :D

Today is 14DPO. . . . I got up the nerve to download the Ovia Pregnancy app yesterday. :wacko: I'm so scared that everything I do is going to jinx it!!

Mama - Your cat stole your digital reader? :rofl: That's great, in an annoyingly funny kind of way.

Swimmy - I don't know if they are a gel kind really. They are roundish like a ball/oval rather than a disk-shape like tablets. They remind me of yogurt covered peanuts :wacko: It's like they have a coating on them, because I can't taste anything (not like the tablets that I take for prednisone which are definitely not coated and are just the disk shape like a hockey puck). Does that make any sense? :wacko:

Yesterday I was able to take them without feeling sick, just a little fuzzy headed after the first one, but the rest of the day fine. So I think I might be adjusting.

Sounds like your Vegas trip is going to be insane. I can't believe that she would hope that you "being pregnant doesn't get in the way of having fun". That's horrible. :( :hugs: What a stressful situation! I'm so sorry! feel free to rant away. I can imagine that going to Vegas while pregnant wouldn't be all that much fun to begin with. I'd want to just sit by the pool and hang out instead of partying too. funny, the way you describe it sounds like a college party instead of celebrating someone's 50th!

Abe - I can see it!!! I see it better on the cheapie stick than on the fRER, but that could be my computer (and I'm notorious for not being able to see lines on tests!). :happydance: Yay!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
  • FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
You are definitely pregnant Abennion!! Congrats!!!

Angel that is such a great progression!!! Yay!!!

yay angel so exciting!!! and yes stupid cat! lol but i found it!! she hid it under the couch! what a brat

So, started bleeding.... I think we're chalking it up to a cp. There definitely was a pink line this morning.

Ah well, at least we know now we CAN get our BFP, and we still have our appointment on Tuesday. Just sucks.

Sorry Abennion :( these things suck. Sending you big hugs.

Booo. I know it sucks, and I'm sorry. Definitely awesome to know you can get pregnant though! Next cycle you'll get a sticky bean! :hugs:

abennion - im sorry :( that stinks ... but your right at least you know you can get pregnant. hopefully they can give you some more answers.

I think im gonna call my doc in the morning. I've had some decreased movement, idk if its more in my head or what. I only felt her move for a short period of time today and now back to nothing... starting to fear the worse. stupid pregnancy brain probably getting the better of me.

oh swimmy im sorry you're worried! im sure she's just moved into a position that makes you not feel her so much :) try to stay positive and keep us posted!

I had a girl at work scan me tonight (perks of working in the hospital lol) looks like baby is head down and back facing my belly. Fluid levels are normal just on the low end of normal (where I've been this whole time). Just decided to have a crazy moment I guess.

Hi ladies! Im new but my dh and i have been trying for a few months. I just finished my third cycle of Clomid. Im day 16 of my cycle. I don't chart my O or anything. Im just hoping for the best especially since the last (and only) time I was pregnant was in May 2 years ago. So my dh is optimistic. Im trying to stay optimistic too.

Good luck littleyogini! Have you ovulated on the clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->