• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I used to use the Clear Blue Advanced digi OPKs, and I loved them. They're more expensive, but you can buy the monitor refills and they work with those rather than buying a new device every 3 months. They're nice because they give you a wider window for BDing before you O.

You can also buy used clearblue monitors on ebay. That's what I did. It worked great.

I've considered buying the CB Monitor if I don't get my bfp soon. I just keep balking at the money but seirously, at this point, I've put so much into this what's another chunk of $ ? :haha:

Ladies. . . .

I just tested because I have been nauseous all day, ad really really really warm (temp is over 98.5 which is very high for me).

There is the faintest line on my Wondfo.

I didn't believe it.

So I went to my sisters house. She sees it.

then I showed DH. He says he definitely sees it. But it's very light.

I sent DH to store to get me a FRER. I made the mistake of just saying get the one that says "6 days before missed period". Of course he came back with FRER Gold.... which is the digi version. I don't know if I want to use that this early. I'm afraid the digi won't be as sensitive.

.... my sister and DH both warned me that we've seen this faint line two previous times (my previous 2 CPs) and tried to tell me not to get overly excited.

Now I'm just.....

I am seeing our RE tomorrow to talk about our test results. Do I mention to him that I think I have a positive test and try to convince them to do blood test? Or do I just wait and see what happens ?

Completely up to you on how you want to handle it. For me I got betas for the first 3 so that I had documentation of all of them incase it didn't work out and the insurance needed it to cover some testing.

Congrats on your line! And go get a really FRER! Lol. What a goof ball.

I sent husband to get FRER yesterday. He came back with FRER
Gold (digi) :dohh:

I got a YES!!!!!!

This morning though I took another one and got a no! But the dollar tree test has a definite line (though light). I did some research and apparently FRER gold is notorious for misreading and giving false negatives.

I called the dr and they'll do a blood test this afternoon and progesterone test to make sure I'm good and I'll have results tomorrow.

And for my own peace of mind I'm going to buy a regular FRER today. :haha:

Hooray for the Yes!! No denying that!

Let us know how the draws go!

Just got back from the doctor. What a whirlwind of a day!!

They took beta tests and progesterone. Will get those results tomorrow between 12-3pm.

Most of my results came back pretty good from this month of testing except my progesterone. He said it was really low to begin with, and my 7DPO test was way lower than they would like. He said that it is probably the reason I've had 2 CPs and that we have a very short time to get my progesterone up above 15 (right now it's right around 5). I'm on progesterone pills 3x a day and in a couple days they'll do another test. IF however the blood they took today comes back below 5 then I will have to go back in immediately and switch to shots. As it was he stressed very heavily that I had to start the progesterone right now, not tomorrow, not later, but RIGHT NOW. They told me to call the pharmacy as soon as I left and make sure they got the prescription and started it ASAP and that I filled it TONIGHT. So I did. :)

They are also concerned that my lining didn't get as thick as they would have liked. He said it slightly increases the chance of losing this pregnancy, but only minutely and he's really hoping the progesterone is able to keep it.

I came home and took a FRER. It's a clear, distinct line. I also took a walmart cheapie, also a clear distinct line. the Wondfo's are still such bad squinters I almost can't see them.

..... I'm pregnant. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Please keep everything crossed that this one sticks!!!

Yay! It's good they caught the progesterone thing so early, so that way you'll have the help you need to keep that baby snug in there!

angel im so happy for you!!! heres hoping that baby sticks in there! good luck i have everything crossed for you!

mama - so glad you found the tread, i figured this one had some more women in it that have had a lot of experience with TTC and it would help you :) Fingers are so crossed for this cycle!

Angel - yay!! oh i hope this is it for you! Can't wait to hear what your beta's are and your progesterone.

I keep having crazy moments of doubt and not trusting my DH. Pregnant brain is not being kind to me this week :(

My Beta came back yesterday at 38. They want me back on Monday to check again. I left a message yesterday evening asking if there's anyway they can do it Sunday instead. I'm out of sick days at work and I can't take anything less than half a day off because of the requirements to get a sub. :/

They didn't tell me the progesterone numbers, but I had called because my chest turned bright red, I looked really sunburned. They told me tos top the pills and were calling in suppositories instead. Unfortunately I Found out that no pharmacy within an hour of me has them and no one can get them before Monday night! I learned this too late to talk to the dr again. So I took matters into my own hands, decided the risk of not having the progesterone was worse than the risk of the rash, so I took the pills yesterday anyway. On the positive side: the rash didn't come back. So when I call them today I'm going to ask about continuing on the pills. I think that going without progesterone until Monday night is too risky based on how low my hormones are.

Oh and my insurance doesn't cover anything EXCEPT the pills for progesterone. So I have to pay full out of pocket price ($350). I'm going to apply for an exemption, which I Can do if the version they pay for doesn't work for me, or I have adverse side effects that could be dangerous to my health, but that'll take 72 hours for a decision to be made once I apply for that anyway.

Bah.

Anyway, that's where I'm at right now I'm really nervous and scared that I'm going to lose this baby. :( Today's temp was still high, and AF would have been due today, and she has no signs of showing. So that's giving me hope. :)

I bet you see a big jump in the numbers from your next beta! And I agree, I'd stay on the progesterone if possible! Not only will it help your levels, it will give you peace of mind, which is so important. And it sounds like things are going well! It is always so stressful in the beginning though.

thanks swimmy for reccommending it! so this is gonna be TMI, but up until last night all my CM was pretty dried up and didnt really have anything, then last night i noticed a thin milky kind of CM, which i've never noticed before in my cycle, then today im pretty sure i have a good amount of EWCM! no positive OPK yet so not really sure whats going on...just gonna keep testing twice a day and get to bd'ing and hope this is it! come on body do your thing! lol

Thanks! I did get hold of my doctor today. Took awhile, I guess they were really busy so it took awhile for them to get back to me. They decided that I should stay on the pills for now, since I didn't have a reaction last night. But if I have any redness or shortness of breathe again I am to stop again immediately. They don't want me to go until Monday night without progesterone.

Today's pills didn't give me nearly the side effects that they did on Friday. Felt a little fuzzy but not at bad. I'm happy about that!

Doctor appointment Monday to check HCG levels and progesterone levels. And then every 48 hours blood work until my HCG is up to 1500 and thats when they'll do an ultrasound to locate the embryo sac.

I can't believe this is actually happening!

:wacko:

Mama - If you just started to get EWcm then it's possible you are close to O. I often get EWcm for anywhere from 3-5 days before Ov happens. Sounds like you are on the right track, keep up the BDing and testing! Good luck!!

thanks angel! i definitely will! and congrats i hope things continue to go well! i am going to have to buy some more OPKs as my cat stole the digital reader part and hid it somewhere and i cannot find it!!! what a butthead...lol

Angel - what pills are you taking are they like a gel kind of pill or an actual tablet? I got really sick with taking the pills and developed a rash also. They told me to try using the gel pills vaginally and it worked. No more feeling sick from them and my rash went away. Fingers are soooo crossed for your betas!

mama - the thinner milk white could be left over sperm (i know icky thought) but i use to get that when we would bed every other day. It would also dry out my ewcm a little. Glad yours came back! my fingers are crossed!! have your opks looked like they are getting darker???

AFM - just been stressed lately, my car broke down (Dh and his friend are gonna fix it tomorrow). I'm suppose to be going to Vegas in a few weeks for my mom's 50th birthday but the closer it gets the less and less excited I am. I really want to hike and hang out by the pool but now my mom is making all of these crazy plans to party. We are renting a party boat one day so I know a lot of people will get trashed that day (20+ people going). then one night she has my nana taking me out to a show and has said multiple times that way me being pregnant doesn't "get in the way" of having fun.... my brother (who has a gf who is going with us) keeps texting my DH about all the different call girls he has seen advertised. I know he wouldn't cheat on me but my pregnant brain is just making me so stressed about it. He's told me he would go to the show with me and my nana instead of going out if it made me feel better, but my mom said it should just be us girls. Sorry long rant it just has really been bothering me this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->