• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

swimmy - I have some wondfo's still and I've been using them every few days just to keep track. DH picked me up another box of FRER's to calm my mind. the test line on yesterdays is a thousand times darker than the last one I Took (at 14 DPO) so that makes me so much more relieved.

Next U/S is Tuesday. I'm keeping everything crossed that we get to see a heart beat.

mama - keeping positive thoughts for you. :hugs: When is AF due?

Thanks I'll some soon my af is due the 21st hopefully I don't get it and won't need them. I hope everyone is doing well and get their bfp soon wishing everyone luck!!����

i've been cramping for days but no af, tests are still negative but AF was only due today, not sure whats happening!

Oh my gosh I'm so excited/nervous for your Mama! I really hope AF stays away and this is your month!

i know!!! like ive had sensitive nipples and cramping and that usually happens right before af...but its been about 4 days now! im starting to feel somewhat hopeful here!

Update for me still BFN unfortunately but I'm
Not out until I get my af next week ugh wish it would just come or not maybe it's too soon for me to be testing

BFN this morning and AF just showed up! which means i ovulated with the clomid!! so exciting :) gonna start clomid again on CD 3 and also going to start temping!

So exciting that the Clomid worked for you!!!!

AFM - 6w scn today. Baby is just the right size for 6w+2, right on track. and there was a little heart beat! Couldn't hear it but there was a little flicker that I could just barely make out on the screen that the dr says was the heart beat. <3

There are a couple Chorionic hematomas (?) I think that's what he said. He said it's nothing to be too concerned about right now, they are going to keep tracking them and make sure they don't get bigger. Basically they are blood pools that hopefully the body will reabsorb. they want to make sure they don't expand and start to move around the placenta sac. He said I could start spotting. If so I am to call them immediately, they'll bring me in to check, and then they'll immediately put me on light duty for awhile regardless of what the results of the U/S are if there is any spotting.

Very thorough. I really like my RE.

yes angel super exciting! and awww so nice that things are progressing well for you :)

Did AF come last cycle Mama? Good luck with the Clomid!

Forgot to temp this morning... Pretty sure I'm set to O within the next day or two, which sucks because I won't know if my temp spiked today or not. I've got my progesterone bloodwork in 8 days, so hopefully it happens by then!

yes AF showed up on tuesday! im somewhat glad she showed up since i wasnt pregnant haha i dont know if i could have handled being in limbo waiting for af but getting BFNs! also its the first time AF has shown up on time so thats a plus as it means i did ovulate on the clomid! im feeling pretty positive :)

mama - so glad the clomid made you ovulate. Temping will really help you see what day its making you ovulate :) fingers crossed!!!

Angel - yay so glad that 6 week scan went good! my friend had a few hematomas and did have some bleeding but everything turned out fine. It's good they found them so it's not an automatic assumption of MC if that were to happen. I don't think I heard the heart beat until around 12 weeks but we could see it on the screen :) yay!!!

abennion - I hate when I forgot to temp around o time any other time of the month who cares hahaha. Can't wait to hear about your progesterone results!

Thanks swimmy, haven't ovulated yet though :( I'm hoping I don't have to reschedule my progesterone test... last month I didn't ovulate until CD24 (which is today), but if it doesn't come soon I'll have to reschedule for next cycle.

Got quite a bit of BDing in this past weekend. DH let his swimmers build up for 3 days (a feat for him haha) so we're hoping for the best possible outcome. I also couldn't sleep last night, had huge globs of ewcm and was just so hot and bothered (sorry, TMI). Finally had to call DH to bed at 2 am haha. Now all I can hope for is to ovulate today and then we've got a really good chance this month!

I just really don't want to pay $12K if we CAN do this naturally....

fertility friend is telling me im "probably fertile" today buti just finished clomid and AF yesterday whatthe heck

mama can you put a link to your chart up? I think ff would do that for me about cd6 it was annoying. It takes it a few months to learn your pattern unfortunately but until you get a 3 day temp rise i would keep trying

abennion - fingers crossed you won't need IVF. Fingers crossed for this cycle EWCM is a good start to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->