• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Abe - good luck!! Keeping everything crossed for you

Mama - is there any reason that FF is saying that? Fertile CM maybe? I second the suggestion for a link to your chart. I would BD just in case, and if you are doing OPKs keep that up until temp rise. It does seem a little odd but who knows, maybe the clomid did make you O early!?

who knows! i cant figure out how to link it but ill keep trying! my temp was kind of all over the place during af, its just evening out now so im thinking that may be why :p im not too worried i havent had any signs of ovulation, and only watery cm, so i will just continue to bd eod for now!

who knows! i cant figure out how to link it but ill keep trying! my temp was kind of all over the place during af, its just evening out now so im thinking that may be why :p im not too worried i havent had any signs of ovulation, and only watery cm, so i will just continue to bd eod for now!

Watery CM is still fertile, so definitely keep BD EOD!

Are you doing OPKs this cycle? I can't remember. :blush:

In order to link your chart:

1. open fertility friend
2. log in
3. on the left hand tabs click on 'sharing' and then 'home page set up'
4. at the top of this page you will see a box which says: Your Charting Home Page Web Address:
copy and paste the link there ...

Here's some more tips from FF.

thanks i will try soon! and no sadly, i ordered wondfos but they still havent come in😒 lol

im also doing well! on cd 15, bd'in eod, waiting for O! i had a temp dip today by quite a bit...like from in the 37s to 36.5! i dont know if that means anything lol, my room was somewhat chilly this morning...but i temp vaginally so idk if itd make a huge different cause the only thing that felt cold was my arms lol

10 DPO today and I swear there's a shadow of a line on the cheapie I took yesterday. It just barely catches your eye. As soon as my new cheapies come I'll test again. Saving my last FRER to confirm. Well, here's hoping!

my heart rate has been weirdly fast today...not sure whats going onnn

my fingers are sooo crossed!!! can't wait to see how the next test comes out

mama - do you feel like you have not been drinking enough water this week?

hmmm yes that could be it...my eating/drinking has been a little wonky since starting my night shifts

BFNs this morning and last night, but my temp jumped right back up this morning. I'm hoping I ovulated later than I think I did, and I still have a couple of days. If not, AF should be here tomorrow.

Keeping everything crossed! I'm so anxious for you! Lol. Funny how invested I am in others' TTC journey :) It's possible you had late Implantstion and won't get BFP right away. One of my BFP didn't show until the night of 12dpo (stark white in the morning) and even then was really really faint. It's also possible that big dip at 11dpo might have to do with Implantation - which would mean it could be a few days still. :hugs: I'm hoping!!

Fingers crossed!!! that is a nice dip thats for sure!

I've been quiet as I had a cyst on one of my ovaries and had to wait for it to disappear. But my scan yesterday showed that it is gone, so ttc here I come!

I will be switching things up with menopur this cycle instead of Follistim.

Abennion, did you test today yet? Your temps are looking so good!

Thanks ladies. I'm hoping we just got a late implanter.Still BFNs this morning, although for some reason I didn't look at the strength of my cheapies... They're 25miu. FML.

25miu? Wow. Yeah you've got some time before that'll pick up. That dip at 11dpo could be implantation. It's a lovely dip with a strong recovery. FX! Might be a few more days at least.

Abennion - that does look suspiciously like implantation dip. Paired with the 25miu tests, I think you're definitely still in the same. Fingers crossed!

Michelle - Yay for cyst being gone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"