• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

13DPO today, should have gotten a temp drop and AF but nothing yet. Instead temp went up this morning. I've been feeling blah all day, and when I went to the mall with DH I started feeling feverish. Checked my temp when we got home and it's at 99.6, and cervix is high and soft with lots of creamy cm. Hoping it's good news, tomorrow will be three days since my temp drop, maybe it's a good sign?

Abe, everything is looking so good! I am so anxious to see if you get your bfp soon! Are you testing again tomorrow?! though, if 11dpo was an implantation dip, plus 25miu, there's a very good chance you won't get a bfp for a few more days. But that doesn't stop me from encouraging you from testing. :p

abe - my fingers are so crossed. thats great your temp went up again! ugh those darn tests!! hopefully you can get a bfp in the next few days!!

Hello all. Just checking in and saying hi to you all. Hope all is well! So glad to see some bfps which look like they are progressing really well!! Xx

Temp dropped to pre-O temps. Just waiting on the witch now. Good news is once she comes I'll be able to call and book my HSG.

Sorry about temp drop Abe :( but at least once she shows you can get the HSG scheduled. Maybe that will be what you need in this next cycle.

Boo. :(

I agree though, the HSG is a great thing. It can make sure everything looks right in there and if it doesn't, then they know what to fix!

Pro tip... Take aspirin or something beforehand. I cramped really bad when I had it done and it def hurt (though only for like 5-10 seconds)

Oh yeah def take something before hand! It hurt but like Michelle said, only for a few seconds (maybe 20-30?) and I did cramp some during and def afterward but nothing worse than bad period cramps

hanrh - missed you! hope your baby is doing great :)

Abe- i'm sorry your temp came down :( but your right at least they can do the testing now. I took some tylenol before hand, wasn't the worse thing in the world just not something i want done every day lol. I remember my doc asking does it feel better now. and just saying nope still super cramps just finish up what you need haha. hope your test goes well!

I'm doing good, just waiting on more tests. I've got my Hysterogram on Friday, and DH and I have our IVF info session tomorrow evening. We couldn't get our HSG done this cycle, so looks like it'll be pushed back another cycle. We've been told were priority to get our HSG done next cycle. We probably won't have it done before our follow up appointment, which sucks because that just pushes IVF back another month, but I guess we'll just have to wait...

How are you doing mama?

ugh hopefully you get it done sooner rather than later! im good :) feeling very out this cycle, but ive decided if this one doesnt work out im gonna start NTNP for a bit and try to get healthy...although i had some weird super light brown spotting yesterday morning and nothing since, which is strange for me as i never have spotting before af and af isnt due til the 18th, so kinda not sure at this point! i've decided just to relax about it all though :)

Where are you in your cycle? The spotting might be a good thing!

af is due on saturday! im thinking it could be a good thing too...dont wanna get my hopes up though, so if af doesnt show up by sunday/monday i will test!

abe - good luck on your test today! I'm sorry that you had to push IVF back a cycle :(

Sorry I've been absent lately. Last week of school is crazy! Students are insane. I literally had 3 kids come up and ask me yesterday if I would just "change their grade" (from A- to A or from B+ to A-). So annoying.

Abe - so sorry you had to wait for the HSG. I almost had to. Because you have such a limited time to do it several of the places I Called to do it were booked up. I was lucky and had a list of 6 places to call and 1 was able to get me in :dohh:

Mama - good luck!!

So good news! If I do have a fibroid it's too small to see on a sonohysterogram, and therefore won't be an issue with IVF!

Yeah, I was really worried. It looked way bigger on my antral follicle count, and I started looking online (big mistake!). It was mentioned the only way to remove it and have my fertility intact would have been to have surgery, so I'm glad it won't come to that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->