• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Angel - wow kids seriously asked that??? haha what is this world coming too

Abe - yay!!! so exciting!! google can be the worse place, super scary info (totally doesn't stop me from using it lol). Can't wait for your IVF to get moving!

AFM - I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes :( Going to meet with the specalist tomorrow to get started on meal planning, a glucometer and insulin. Hopefully its just during pregnancy and doesn't carry over. But of course my hormones got the best of me and I sobbed that I did this to my baby by being over weight in the 1st place...

aw swimmy it's okay! a lot worse things could happen! you'll get it under control and everything will be fine :)

AFM: not pregnant. did a test the day AF wasdue and again today, both stark white. going to take a break! gonna enjoy my summer, my sister is leaving for england come the end of august, so we are going to camp and eat and drink, gonna be a blast! but st the same time i am trying to get healthier and lose some weight, and will revisit TTC in the fall once im down some pounds! i will keep in touch :) good luck to you all :)

mama - hope you have a great summer :) will be keeping you in my thoughts! have lots of fun, have a drink for me lol

Mama- well be here when you get back! Enjoy the break, hopefully it'll be everything you need :)

Abe - so glad the fibroid isn't a problem. It sounds like it could've been for IVF? I was pretty scared about my fibroids too (I have four and most of them are 5-6cm in diameter and grew so much during the first trimester that they were protruding from my abdomen all over the place!) but luckily they're not in the uterine cavity so they shouldn't be dangerous. But I know this because of studies I read online and then asking my doc for the fibroids' locations specifically, otherwise they'd have told me nothing about what it means re: pregnancy. Grrr. It's suckie that IVF may be delayed a bit, but so exciting that it's nevertheless on the cards so soon. You'll be knocked up before you know it!

Mama - sorry for the BFN :( sounds like you have a pleasant summer planned, though, so do enjoy it :)

Swimmy - Sorry for hear about the GD. I know it's far from ideal, though my BFF had it and she's totally fine now. Was a nuisance more than anything by the sound of things. Hope you adjust well, and it'll be over before you know it :)

Angel - Eek! You're nearly at 12 weeks! How are you feeling and are you finding out the sex? My gender can (sex scan, really...) is on July 11th and I really can't wait.

So exciting Jezika!!

We are finding out the gender, but I've got awhile before then. DH wants to wait until the day baby is born, but I am a planner and am going to find out. LoL!

I'm feeling pretty good. No more MS. Still tired, but that seems to be fading. Not sure though if that's because I'm not working right now or because it's passing.

I have 1 more week with my RE and then I "graduate" To my OB. This weeks scan was good, baby heart beat was in the 160s, and started to wake up toward the very end of the scan. We saw baby stretch and then completely roll over! It was adorable. <3

**deleted cuz I posted in the wrong thread (hey lots of the same people post here too so Hi everyone! :) )

So glad our 1st tri ladies are doing well! can't wait to hear what you gals are having!!

abe - do they have anything scheduled yet for IVF like when to start meds and stuff??

Nothing yet. We go in on July 8th to review all of our test results, then we pay the IVF deposit, then I keep calling in CD1 each cycle until they want me to start. The doctor has said the wait list is virtually non-existant. We should start 1-2 cycles after we pay the deposit.

Abe - I can't believe how quickly July 8th is approaching! You probably don't feel that way though lol I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm so excited for you! That's awesome there's no one on the wait list, I hope they're able to start you with your August cycle! A little May baby, how sweet <3

Are you nervous, or just excited?! From the outside looking in I'd say there's not much to worry about, you seem to be just fine in the fertility dept, so as long as they perform the ICSI perfectly (which they will!) There's not a single reason for you to not get that BFP.

Have you considered how many embryos you want to transfer? I believe they do 3 at the most, is that right?

Swimmy - so sorry about the GD. It is very common though, and please don't think you did this to your baby. It can happen to anyone, and weight is never the one for sure cause. My SIL had it, she has the perfect body for her height, short small and petitie and GD was a bitch for her lol it's just one of those things that happen - great news is you're aware of it, treating it, and it will be okay. :hugs: It likely will go away after birth, I'll KMFX for you on that front!

Jezika, long time no see! I'm not on this board much though lol so maybe you are? But anyways, time is flying by! Seems like just yesterday you got your BFP. Happy to hear everything is moving along and healthy! Can't wait to see if it's pink or blue!! :)

Oh July 8th couldn't come fast enough! We would probably be looking at a June/July baby though haha. They get you on 3 weeks of suppressant (either BCP or suprefact), wait for your next AF, and then start pumping you full with Gonals and the like. I already checked my charts, I should be due end of June if everything goes according to plan. I can't wait to see how the appointment goes! I'll be sure to tell you guys all about it!

The clinic actually decides for us! They try to minimalize multiple birth rates, so if we get good looking embryos, at Day 3 they'll transfer 2, if we have great looking embryos they'll transfer 1 at Day 5. On the rare occasion they make exceptions, but not very often :)

I see, I see! Excuse my lack of knowledge on the IVF protocol, haven't looked much into it yet honestly. I had no idea you have to suppress before going balls-to-the-wall lol :haha: But OMG am I excited for you! You've waited long enough! A little summer baby is going to be so nice, one of my BFF's babies was born mid-June and she just had a little struggle to him cool, he hung out in just a diaper most of the time lol it was so fun to be in a beautiful season with a new baby. Can't wait for you to get a BFP! My DH wants a summer baby, for the fun birthday parties when school is out lol we're both December babies so we never got to have a waterpark/picnic/outdoor birthday. Your clinic sounds very professional and knowledgeable so far, which is awesome. Hang tight, it will come around fast! :hugs:

DH would prefer a July baby haha, but I'm perfectly fine with June. Mine and my two sisters birthdays are in June, our anniversary is in June, we moved into our house in June... I think DH is just overloaded with June haha.

Yeah, they need to make sure you aren't going to ovulate too early during the procedure, and they try to overstimulate you without hyper stimulating, so that they can get 20 eggs. No point in over stimulating if you're just going to release them yourself :p

Sounds so exciting Abe! I'm so glad you don't have a long waiting list!

AFM - We are going out of town this weekend, we have to go to court on Monday to deal with my husband's crazy uncle - the one that broke into our inherited property and the judge made us give him a 60 day notice etc. He still refuses to leave so we have to file the official eviction paperwork. It's a huge hassle, and a ton of money because we hired a lawyer this time. Anyway I'm hoping this will be over this time!

While we are down there we'll also be able to visit both our parents, and we are going to empty out our storage unit thats down there (full of stuff from my husbands grandparents house from the inherited properties) and I'm thinking I want to get a haircut (my normal hair dresser is there and I hate to let anyone else touch my head). Right now my hair is over half way down my back and I'm thinking of a drastic change - pixie cut! :D I just want something different, and I'm avoiding dying my hair atm. LoL Really annoyed because I have so much gray hair showing! I'm so old. :rofl:

hey wifey :) great to hear from you!

Abe - june early july is a great time for a baby, I will say being pregnant through the summer is a lot harder than I thought it would be haha. Very easy to get over heated and crabby. But a good side to it you can spend lots of time in a pool or beach and sun dresses are amazing to wear around without feeling super big. eeeekkkk so excited that there isn't a waiting list and that hopefully you will get your BFP in the next few months! I have 2 friends that just did IVF and both got their BFP's there first go.

Angel - that sounds like a total family nightmare. I am so sorry! (and here I thought i had some crazy family members haha). I totally vote cutting your hair, I cut all mine off for summer, was about mid back and now its just under my chin. Love it!! Also have a ton of grey hair like omg a ton!! where did this all come from hahaha. I have a crazy white streak right in the front haha

ladies??????? idk what to think :/ i really dont think its possible..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 9
It's faint but it's there... The test looks dried though, so I don't know if it's all that reliable... Take another test with FMU?

it had literally been 3 minutes haha so i have no idea why it looked like that! definitely will be doing 1 or 2 more tomorrow&#128514;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->