Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Mama - I can faintly see a line! And anyone who has been around me during the last year tht I've been on B&B will tell you I can't see lines! OMG That's really there! :happydance:

AFM- I took the plunge and cut my hair! It's crazy short now and I'm loving it! I've added a couple pics ;)

Attachments

• 13533106_10104642607733920_6509909984851810533_n.jpg
    13533106_10104642607733920_6509909984851810533_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 13524530_10104642635832610_3792922728033487033_n.jpg
    13524530_10104642635832610_3792922728033487033_n.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
Thanks!! It made me so nervous because it requires some upkeep and I never do anything with my hair, but it's simple enough and so quick to dry now! :haha: Plus I only need the tiniest amount of shampoo! I feel like I'll save a fortune on shampoo and conditioner! :rofl:

Angel - love the new hair cut! It shapes your face so cute :) it's so funny I use to go through shampoo like crazy but the bottle in my shower has been there for over a month and it's only at 1/2 it's crazy how much I was using before hahaha

Mama - can't wait to see if this is it for you!

the test this morning was stark white negative😕 i dont know what to think!!! im gonna go for bloodwork soon to make sure :( ugh! whyyyyyy lol

Oh no! :( Def go for blood work soon and hopefully they can figure it out.

I hope that is wasn't just a faulty test that is just mean! my fingers are still crossed. Hope your doing ok mama

nope :( tests are still very negative, had a tiny bir of spotting a couple times but no af, SUPER ANNOYING lol

:( So sorry. :( I wonder if it was a CP? :( I'm so sorry, I'm still being optimistic.

ugh mama i am so sorry that is just crewel! I hope you get to take the next few months off just enjoying the summer and not stressing about ttc. Seriously sometimes a break is exactly what you need to de-stress and in some cases even get a BFP. Sending lots of hugs your way

Hey! Looking to join some threads and make some new ttc buddies. I am 25 years old, husband is 25 also. We've been off and on TTC for 5 years. This is the first cycle being monitered and medicated. Provera to jump start AF since I have nonexistant cycles. After provera I was started on Femera 5mg. At mid cycle US no follicle growth. Was immediately put on 7.5mg and then went back and had 3 mature follies. Dominate at 19mm. Scheduled to trigger the following day. Triggered using ovidrel on 06/29.

I didn't feel any ovulations symptoms but I know a lot of people that don't have symptoms so I'm not sure if i should be concerned.

I started using hpt 36 hours after I triggered so I can test the ovidrel out of my system. I believe I am 4dpo today and the ovidrel is still giving me positive hpt.

I am scheduled to test on July 14th bc by then the ovidrel should be out of my system and I would be 14dpo.

I'm trying to remain hopeful but I also don't want to get my hopes up. 5 years of TTCing doesn't help my fears.

Good luck jbugg! I usually don't get negative tests from the trigger until 9-12 dpo. So don't be surprised if it takes awhile! The important thing is to start looking for the tests to start getting darker, instead of lighter around 8-12 dpo!

Good luck jbugg! I usually don't get negative tests from the trigger until 9-12 dpo. So don't be surprised if it takes awhile! The important thing is to start looking for the tests to start getting darker, instead of lighter around 8-12 dpo!

I know I'm struggling with remaining patient. And remaining hopeful.

welcome buggx :) my and my DH had tried for a little over 3 years before going to a specalist and we got pregnant on the 2nd medicated cycle. I know it can be hard not to get discouraged after trying for so long. Can't wait to see how testing goes this time! Very much hoping for a BFP (my birthday is that day so maybe it will bring you luck haha). Did they do any testing before doing medication to kind of figure out why you were not ovulating? Or test your DH's swimmers?

Michellebelle - how have you been doing?

Hey ladies, has anyone ever just not ovulated one cycle after ovulating just fine for a year? CD28 now and still no surge or crosshairs for me. It's a little worrisome. Last cycle I Oed on CD25 and the cycle before that CD22, both really long for me, but I chalked up last cycle to post CP. definitely going to be talking to my RE about it, but I'm just baffled. I can't find anything anywhere where someone has experienced anything similar.

welcome buggx :) my and my DH had tried for a little over 3 years before going to a specalist and we got pregnant on the 2nd medicated cycle. I know it can be hard not to get discouraged after trying for so long. Can't wait to see how testing goes this time! Very much hoping for a BFP (my birthday is that day so maybe it will bring you luck haha). Did they do any testing before doing medication to kind of figure out why you were not ovulating? Or test your DH's swimmers?

Michellebelle - how have you been doing?

They did some blood work and some ultra sounds. I have PCOS according to my ultra sound. As far as I could tell my blood work is fine. I just simply don't have cycles unless they are enduced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->