• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hey all! We are back from camping and while we had tons of fun I'm sO GLAD to be home. I desperately need my BED! :haha:

jbugg - welcome! So sorry that your journey has been so long!! :( I really hope that this is your cycle, or that yours comes soon. :hugs: This is a great thread, although it can be fairly quiet in here sometimes.

Abe - I've had cycles where I ovulated a lot later than normal due to stress. Stress can significantly throw off Ovulation. I don't know of any "fix" though. :(

Hey all! We are back from camping and while we had tons of fun I'm sO GLAD to be home. I desperately need my BED! :haha:

jbugg - welcome! So sorry that your journey has been so long!! :( I really hope that this is your cycle, or that yours comes soon. :hugs: This is a great thread, although it can be fairly quiet in here sometimes.

Abe - I've had cycles where I ovulated a lot later than normal due to stress. Stress can significantly throw off Ovulation. I don't know of any "fix" though. :(

Thanks!!! Yesss when threads are slow I feel like I'm going crazy especially since im in my tww.

New to the whole forum thing, but TTC and will be testing July 15th! I came here looking for some people to relate to :)

Hey ladies, has anyone ever just not ovulated one cycle after ovulating just fine for a year? CD28 now and still no surge or crosshairs for me. It's a little worrisome. Last cycle I Oed on CD25 and the cycle before that CD22, both really long for me, but I chalked up last cycle to post CP. definitely going to be talking to my RE about it, but I'm just baffled. I can't find anything anywhere where someone has experienced anything similar.

Definitely mention it to your RE to see if there is something going on! I will say, before I started fertility drugs, my o date was commonly around day 21. Then one month I had a weird cycle where it was cd 28. And then it went back to normal. So maybe just an off cycle?

Hey ladies, has anyone ever just not ovulated one cycle after ovulating just fine for a year? CD28 now and still no surge or crosshairs for me. It's a little worrisome. Last cycle I Oed on CD25 and the cycle before that CD22, both really long for me, but I chalked up last cycle to post CP. definitely going to be talking to my RE about it, but I'm just baffled. I can't find anything anywhere where someone has experienced anything similar.

Definitely mention it to your RE to see if there is something going on! I will say, before I started fertility drugs, my o date was commonly around day 21. Then one month I had a weird cycle where it was cd 28. And then it went back to normal. So maybe just an off cycle?

I'm hoping she might have some answers... Usually I O at CD 16-17, so it's odd that three months in a row I've had pushed back O dates. I just did my antral earlier last month, and had a Sonohysterogram, neither revealed cysts, so I'm doubting it's PCOS, I just find it odd... Oh well, hopefully we'll have answers on Friday!

Abe - I had a cycle that I didn't ovulate, really threw me off. My doc's said that it could have been from being on the fertility meds then taking time off of them. and that it's not abnormal for a women to have a cycle that she doesn't ovulate every once and a while. I ended up not bleeding at all that cycle and having a super long cycle that lasted like 60 some days. I ovulated somewhere around CD 48 I think, and my next one was totally back to normal. It could have been stress induced also I didn't think about that hmmm. Hopefully your doc has some answers.

Tara & Jbuggx - yay for cycle buddies! Fingers crossed for you gals!

Angel - glad you had fun camping :) I'm suppose to be going up to my cabin for a "girls" trip next weekend but I feel like such a blob and want to stay at home haha. so we will see.

Yeah, I'm hoping it's just a wonky cycle.

Got back from the clinic a while ago. Every single bloody test came back normal. Even DHs SA! The RE said to call in if I don't get AF by Tuesday, and sent me for bloodwork to see if I have ovulated, or if I'm pregnant, because the cheapies aren't showing anything! We've decided to go ahead with IVF regardless, and are officially in the program. RE gave me a prescription for BCP so that we can rely on that for a more regular AF until it's time for our IVF cycle. Hello 28 day cycles again! It'll feel nice to be a little more consistent!

Abe - that's great that your bloodwork is normal! Yay!! When do you get to start the IVF process?

We're active on the wait list now, so it could be our August cycle or September cycle. We know for a fact it won't be July, have to do my HSG still and start BCP, but after that it's just a matter of waiting for the clinic to call and let us know if we want to start we can.

That's so exciting!! I'm a little unsure as to why they want you on BCP until then? Is it just to keep you regular until they start the IVF?

It's in part so I don't run into this long of a cycle again, and it's part of the IVF protocol. BCP stops your hormone production, ceasing ovulation. They don't want your body to naturally O during IVF because then they might miss the egg retrieval. They have you on BCP for at least a cycle before starting you on stims and such.

Abe, that's lovely all the bloodwork was WNL! I'm jumping for joy here to see your DH's SA was norm!! That's huge! Yay!!

Hoping this cycle goes by quickly for you, not long til you'll be pregnant! I know it :) so undeniably excited and hopeful for you.

Completely prepared for the evil witch go show herself in a few days. I haven't had any signs of here til now. I went pee a few minutes ago and when I wiped it was the smallest shade of light pink ever. So I'm gonna say it's spotting and just assume this month is a bust. Worst thing about this I'm going to the beach on Thursday so if AF doesn't come in full swing by then then I'll miss cd3 testing so I can start my femera again. I feel like I'm gonna be forced to miss trying in august :(

abe - so glad about your tests!!! Hopefully they can get you in for August :) so excited for you. Totally don't blame you for liking the idea of BC in the mean time haha. I don't think I'm going to do bc after this pregnancy just because we tired so long for this one but we will see. having a normal 28 day no surprise cycle sounds pretty amazing haha.

jbuggx - I hope you don't have to count yourself out for aug :( hopefully if the witch is coming she just shows up already!

Thanks swimmy. I think we may try another month or I guess right up until IVF without the BC. Just if everything is normal we may as well give it a shot. Looks like on Research mode on FF I get crosshairs on CD 25, putting me at about 9 DPO today. When I try Advanced mode I get CH on CD28, but looking at my chart it makes a little more sense for it to be CD25 (also thats the latest I have ever O'ed, but I guess we'll find out in 3-7 days)

We painted our nursery room this weekend! I think I've mentioned before that we had some furniture in there, but we decided that we may as well paint before we get our BFP that way we won't have to worry about the fumes. We're going to put these guys on the yellow wall behind the crib: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/266716905/five-birch-tree-decal-owls-and-birch

Going to do white trees with gray leaves and then gray and baby blue owls. I can't wait! After that's all done we will just need a cieing fan in there and the rest of the furniture.

Attachments

• nursery.JPG
    nursery.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 6
Aww, Abe that's adorable! I love it <3 I'm forever team yellow so I love gender neutral nurseries lol I LOVE the owls, we have owls all over our house -- they're so cute! I think it looks awesome and you guys did a great job!

I love the thinking of getting it done before the BFP. You're so ready for this baby, I can't wait to see it all happen for you.

I'm the opposite with our hopefully-someday nursery. I've piled all kinds of clothes and wedding decor and just junk in that room and shut the door. When we first moved in back in 2012 I thought for sure it would be the baby's room soon. 4 years later, maybe I've gotten bitter at the room. Last week DH and I cleaned it out, donated all the clothes and decluttered. It's back to being my nursing office, but now that I'm no longer self-employed I don't really need an office. Ours is a really cute green though, I'd love to do a Lion King theme. :cloud9: I'm all over nurseries on pinterest during the TWW, so many cute things you can do as they grow!

Wow, what a gorgeous nursery Abe! And I love the decals. Soooo wish we had a spare room.

Love the nursery!!! We just managed to clear out our guest room and move our friend whose been living in it into our office so that we can start getting the nursery ready. Moms coming down the end of the month to help paint, I'm excited. :)

On another note, I'm having a really hard time eating. I have absolutely no appetite. In order to get some fruits / veggies back into my system I decided to start juicing. I used to juice (not blender, just the actual juice), but haven't in awhile. Made a juice today with apple/carrot/celery. Actually pretty good!

Unfortunately I've been getting al ot of migraines lately. I think it's mostly the 2nd Tri thing, but it's kicking my @$$. Today is day 2, but at least this one is lighter than yesterday's. I think I need more water, and more fruits/veggies. I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"