Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Fingers crossed it was just too early mrs TTC :)

Choccomonster let's have a look at that blue die test. And fingers crossed for a bright pink line on that FRER tomorrow :)

Only 3 more days till I can test! It'll almost definitely be a bfn because we didn't bd the right times and I'll only be 10dpo.... But im still excited :happydance:

My head feels like its gunna explode tonight, insanely irritable, thirsty, backache &legs (as if I was at work standing for 10hrs) light cramps, always find myself in the bathroom..I noticed I was really dry yesterday, and today really really white thick cm when I went to check cervix (high and firm)! Helpp ladiesss. Idk what to think since af is due in 3 days. Possibly early pms symptoms? :(

Also hanr, just noticed I'm not on the list on the main page. I'll be testing on the 27th (hopefully I can hold out that long) :)

I dunno frenchgal - IMO PMS and preg symptoms are so interchangeable but maybe some of the more seasoned symptom spotters will have a better idea.

Mostly I just wanted to say that I just noticed your avatar and I love your dog!

As for baby stuff, I started looking it up a little after you guys were talking about it so yes, you are enablers!!! :haha:

YESsss! <insert evil laugh> :rofl:

Yeah... It is messed up to say but DH and I tend to look to my bff for what we DON'T want to do as parents. I know it is easy to judge when we aren't in her shoes but she had to do it all first (first of our friends to have kids) so at least we can learn from her mistakes, right?

when i was working at the mommy and me school (0-6 year olds) i saw a TON of examples of the kind of parent i DON'T want to be. sorta like dating - i tend to think you date not to find out what you like in a partner, but to find out what you don't like. each relationship helps narrow the field by showing you something (or thingS) you don't want in a partner.:haha:

I even know that I want a funky jungle nursery theme! :D
I'm so anti-pink for girls (a little is fine, but no-no to frou-frou!) The knitted blanket I bought is mint green with dinosaurs!

oh, awesome, i LOVE dinosaurs. our "office" currently has one dark green wall and our bedroom has one medium blue wall. so, baby's getting one of those! i don't imagine i'll want to pay to redo either; paint in japan is ridiculously expensive for some reason and the selection sucks. i'm thinking dark green with mint or teal and bright pink accents for a girl or dark green and lime green with something else for a boy. (seriously, who am i kidding, we don't have ANY room color coordinated in this apartment, the kid is gonna get whatever color of whatever we are shopping for that they have at the store!:haha:)

Mrs.TTC - I want to see your pinterest board!
oooh, me too, me too!!:happydance:

P.S.

i just got crosshairs and am at 3DPO...ahh TWW, how i did not miss you:coffee:

I could test but I dont wanna crush my hopes with an early :bfn: :p I think ill hold until af is due and :pray: she doesnt show !
Thanks mintastic hes a total stud :) & been stuck at my hip this month, keeping me hopeful. Thanks ladies.

Thanks for the positivity Samantha! Can't wait to hear your results in THREE days! So soon :) Any symptoms?

Frenchgal- good luck on waiting to test. FX you get yout BFP!!

Mintastic-- I wonder how I could share my Pinterest board with you?! It could keep you busy for a while ;) i LOOVVVEEE pinterest! hahahah

Well, 12 DPO for me and temp is slowly creeping down! Took a FRER today and it was negative. I knew it would be, because of our BD this month, but of course I always hold out hope ;) Waiting for AF, then on to the 4th month for us! Today, I told my hubby some positive things about not getting pregnant this month to make myself feel better. Then I asked him if he had any (he really wants a baby too!), and his response was we get one more month of honeymoon time together (we've been married for 17 months LOL)! He's so supportive. I often feel even worse getting a negative, because I know how bad he wants a baby too!

I'm going to do the ClearBlue Digi Ovulation tests this month too girls! I am excited to try them :) (that was one of my positives haha!) I'm also going to use concieve plus, continue temping, eat pineapple/core, and use EPO from CD1- ovulation. Anyone else have any good things to try? Hopefully our FOURTH month will be our LUCKY month!!

And, I love that yall buy/research all things baby! I have a secret board on pinterest that has a million baby nurseries and mommy tips! Can't wait to put it all into action ;) Also today at Target I spent almost an hour in the baby section looking at bottles, diapers, wipes, pacis, everything! It was so fun :)

CHOC- your chart looks GREAT! Can't wait to hear your test results!!!

I hope you're still in with a chance. I definitely think the main thing is to not get stressed about it - I try to think of taking my bbt and using my Ovuview app as a wee game, just something to do out of curiosity!

I know a GP who says that the majority of patients who are put forward for blood tests while ttc have high prolactin levels which is a stress hormone. I've read on other forums that lots have ppl have gotten their bfp after going for a few Indian head massages! (good excuse for it if nothing else!) He also said I'm lucky to have ovulated first month off bcp as many ppl don't get theirs for 6mth so I'm trying to be positive and keep that in mind! Last month I had a long cycle, ovulating on CD29, got AF on 10dpo - this month I ovulated CD 14 and am on 11 dpo so... Who knows!

Its 4am here in UK and I've been woken up by weird cramps and feeling very warm for second night in a row! Don't known whether to blame it on having deep fried food two days in a row as well - it felt a little like cramps I'd get when I eat white bread, normally would take a buscopan. Felt quite bokey when I was eating takeaway last night too, dogs got most of my dinner!

I took a internet cheapie while I was up which was a negative - would I be wasting my FRER if I used it in a few hours? around 7am?

Thanks for the positivity Samantha! Can't wait to hear your results in THREE days! So soon :) Any symptoms?

Frenchgal- good luck on waiting to test. FX you get yout BFP!!

Mintastic-- I wonder how I could share my Pinterest board with you?! It could keep you busy for a while ;) i LOOVVVEEE pinterest! hahahah

No problems :) nope no symptoms here, I'm only 6/7dpo so super early! I shouldn't be testing until Sunday probably at the earliest but Friday is when I'm going to let myself crack and test haha will probably be too early but the wait is torturous :blush:

are you going to keep testing until BFP or AF or just wait for a few days? x

p.s.

I just got crosshairs and am at 3dpo...ahh tww, how i did not miss you:coffee:

funny!

yep, got my first cross hairs!

(aw, baby's growing up and getting crosshairs:rofl:)

i am confused about when to test though...

i didn't temp last month, so FF is just assuming a 14 day LP. that will only make it a 24 day cycle and i usually have 28-30 day cycles.

if you have a longer LP, does that mean a pregnancy test won't show accurately until a later DPO?

FF says i can test on what is basically CD30 (based on last month's 30 day cycle), but if i Oed on CD10, that's one helluva TTW!:dohh:

i don't want to start testing too early (last month it was really disheartening) but i also don't think i can wait out AF:nope:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50e7f1//thumb.png
My Chart

p.s.

I just got crosshairs and am at 3dpo...ahh tww, how i did not miss you:coffee:

funny!

yep, got my first cross hairs!

(aw, baby's growing up and getting crosshairs:rofl:)

i am confused about when to test though...

i didn't temp last month, so FF is just assuming a 14 day LP. that will only make it a 24 day cycle and i usually have 28-30 day cycles.

if you have a longer LP, does that mean a pregnancy test won't show accurately until a later DPO?

FF says i can test on what is basically CD30 (based on last month's 30 day cycle), but if i Oed on CD10, that's one helluva TTW!:dohh:

i don't want to start testing too early (last month it was really disheartening) but i also don't think i can wait out AF:nope:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50e7f1//thumb.png
My Chart

Hey it shouldn't matter too much how long your LP is, I would start testing from 10dpo. Some women won't get a BFP until later than this but by 1-dpo theres a chance something faint could show :)

Now that I've got a BFN at 13DPO with FMU I know I"m out for July. Had a long talk with DH last night and asked how he would feel if I started checking my temp early every morning. I kinda explained how it works, but was worried about disturbing his sleep. He said "I'm up for anything that helps" :cloud9:

So, can someone point me in the direction of a good BBT and the basics of charting? :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->