Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Oh no! You think I have even longer to wait?! Aw crap! I hope we did enough bd-ing to catch it! What day do you think I o'd on then? (so I can check ovuview for what the nearest sexy times were lol). I seriously feel sick as a dog, have massive pressure in uterus area, it's v unpleasant!

Also, I am financially crippled buying these pregnancy tests! Need a charitable fund set up!

Oh no! You think I have even longer to wait?! Aw crap! I hope we did enough bd-ing to catch it! What day do you think I o'd on then? (so I can check ovuview for what the nearest sexy times were lol). I seriously feel sick as a dog, have massive pressure in uterus area, it's v unpleasant!

Also, I am financially crippled buying these pregnancy tests! Need a charitable fund set up!

it looks like you o'd on cd14 looking at your chart. i have my FX for you!

Some women don't get the BFP until AF would be due or after. If you got a pos. opk on CD14, I'd guess cd14 or 15 was your O day.

Oh that's grand, that's when I thought I o'd anyway. (it was last mth that I o'd on day 28, with AF on 10dpo)

thanks for all your reassurances everyone!

unfortunately, my chart got "readjusted" this morning. i took my temp twice, both were not at the usual time, but i kept the lower one since that's technically what BBT is (lowest temp within a given day) and now i'm back to CD14 with no O. so, we'll see!:shrug: guess the sex-ing must go on!:haha:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50e7f1//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Good luck, hope you get O soon then!

Starluck, I know how you feel about Christmas morning with the ovulation tests! I ordered some that should be here any day now and I can't wait! I'm also hoping it won't be too late since I got gobs of ewcm last night. This would be really early O for me though.

Choccy, I can't click on or zoom into your chart far enough to really see it. Sorry you feel sick, but hopefully you caught that egg and will get your BFP very soon!!

Futurebabyg are you testing soon? Your chart looks great!

I tried to look up that ovuview app, but can't get it as I have an iPhone and ipad. Silly Apple. Sticking with just ff I guess!

Starluck, I know how you feel about Christmas morning with the ovulation tests! I ordered some that should be here any day now and I can't wait! I'm also hoping it won't be too late since I got gobs of ewcm last night. This would be really early O for me though.

Choccy, I can't click on or zoom into your chart far enough to really see it. Sorry you feel sick, but hopefully you caught that egg and will get your BFP very soon!!

I tried to look up that ovuview app, but can't get it as I have an iPhone and ipad. Silly Apple. Sticking with just ff I guess!

You just reminded me about a weird dream I had last night! I dreamt that I had gobs and gobs of EWCM and I was thrilled there was so much! :haha:

I had vivid dreams last night that I was contemplating cheating on my husband with an unemployed grad student with a rather unattractive scruffy beard. I am sure it is just because DH has been away for work longer than expected and bed is lonely.

Jumpingo - keep going with the BD!

Choccy - don't get disheartened yet! Like the pp said, your chart looks fab, even I know, and I'm a newbie to charts :p

Hanrh - That is strange! I don't know what to make of that!

AFM, signed up for fertility friend last night and they are sending me the tutorials through email :thumbup: Enjoying learning about it all. Got the app on my phone too so getting to know my way around that. When I googled Ovuview it looks like you can't get it on iPhone? Anyways, I'll persevere with FF at the mo, don't want to confuse myself to begin with.

Another silly question from me - am I meant to start taking temps on CD1? I don't know if my BBT will be here in time!

x

You count first proper day of period as CD1 far as I know...

You just reminded me about a weird dream I had last night! I dreamt that I had gobs and gobs of EWCM and I was thrilled there was so much! :haha:

Haha that made me chuckle, such a freaky dream!

Well ladies.... It's official.
I'm pregnant!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 6
Well today at 8/9 id made up my mind that I was definitely out this cycle (even though I haven't taken any tests yet) because I just wasn't feeling it but then today I just had a few minutes of this really weird tugging/pulling sensation bellow my belly button. It was a very obvious feeling, I was in the middle of teaching and just stopped in my tracks and went what was that? lasted a few minutes and now nothing. I suddenly have hope again. Maybe it was implantation related? Will be testing tomorrow and then Sunday. Fingers crossed firmly

Well today at 8/9 id made up my mind that I was definitely out this cycle (even though I haven't taken any tests yet) because I just wasn't feeling it but then today I just had a few minutes of this really weird tugging/pulling sensation bellow my belly button. It was a very obvious feeling, I was in the middle of teaching and just stopped in my tracks and went what was that? lasted a few minutes and now nothing. I suddenly have hope again. Maybe it was implantation related? Will be testing tomorrow and then Sunday. Fingers crossed firmly

Really hope you get a positive soon Samantha!! :thumbup:

Really hope you get a positive soon Samantha!! :thumbup:

Thank you! and same back to you of course :) Im starting to think maybe we both WILL get a bfp this cycle? haha dreaming of course but one can dream :)

hanrh,
can you add me to the list? for aug 2nd:thumbup:
hopefully i can hold out until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back