Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Aww samantha sorry :( Hope it was just a little spotting and nothing more!

Thanks maggz, unfortunately I always have 1 or 2 days of brown spotting before AF arrives so 99% sure thats what this is and its another wasted month. Even though I kind of expected it this cycle its still never easy… getting a bit fed up with this TTC

So sorry Samantha, that's really such a bummer. What made you think you might've ovulated so early?

Maggz happy bd'ing!

Is it weird that DH and I don't use any lube? I've thought about it before and wanted to on a few occasions but then it works out anyway. I guess if this TTC goes on a while I'll look into preseed...

Is it weird that DH and I don't use any lube? I've thought about it before and wanted to on a few occasions but then it works out anyway. I guess if this TTC goes on a while I'll look into preseed...

i imagine at some point for some people when you've tried so many times, for so many months, that it could become necessary?:shrug:

sorry, still a newlywed over here enjoying the condomless sex:winkwink::blush::rofl:

I did read though that even preseed can inhibit ever so slightly compared to real ewcm such that if you produce enough ewcm on your own it is better not to use pressed.
But it is supposedly great for either those who don't produce enough of the natural stuff or for those who cannot BD without lube since regular lube is no good for ttc.

Commence TMI...
Never needed lube in my teens and 20s. Need a little something now but we usually just use a bit of spit to get started. But I read saliva also kills sperm!! Frustrating!

So sorry Samantha, that's really such a bummer. What made you think you might've ovulated so early?

Maggz happy bd'ing!

Thank you x

I have no idea why I would have Od so early, usually I O late if anything. Obviously my body just loves screwing me over lol

Maggz happy bd'ing!

Thanks!

And no it's not weird at all, we usually don't even have any, if we use it it's usually close to my af when my cm kinda dries up.

Thanks maggz, unfortunately I always have 1 or 2 days of brown spotting before AF arrives so 99% sure thats what this is and its another wasted month. Even though I kind of expected it this cycle its still never easy… getting a bit fed up with this TTC

Oh dang. :hugs:

Mintastic I never heard that Preseed can do that, I guess it's not so bad that we didn't use it every time! I guess nothing is as good as the real deal :haha:

Maggz happy bd'ing!

Thanks!

And no it's not weird at all, we usually don't even have any, if we use it it's usually close to my af when my cm kinda dries up.

Oh dang. :hugs:

Mintastic I never heard that Preseed can do that, I guess it's not so bad that we didn't use it every time! I guess nothing is as good as the real deal :haha:

Exactly - there was an old thread about it on here and a link to a site (it may even be somewhere on preseeds own site) that shows under a microscope how many sperm survive in various substances.

Samanthatc, do you chart or use OPKs to pin point your ovulation? It could also be that your luteal phase isn't exactly 14 days

Thanks all for the info on preseed :thumbup:

LOL jumpingo, we are also newlyweds enjoying all of the condomless sex!!! :happydance:

I posted this in the end of July thread too I hope no one minds:

Eeek! I don't know whether to be disappointed or excited.
I am bleeding (quite a bit on tp and when I put my hand there - nothing in undies yet but I just woke up and...gravity). It seems like too much to be ib and is probably AF but...
Not expecting AF til the 30th -although cycles not regular so that may be meaningless. But my positive OPK was on the 18th so I am maybe 6-7dpo? And babymed's calculator said today exactly would be when I should expect to implant if I caught the egg.

I had a chemical about a year ago and had ib but I can't remember how much blood there was as we weren't TTC then so I wasn't obsessively tracking things.

Here's the other thing. I haven't had any PMS symptoms - none.
Obviously now it is just a big waiting game to see if this turns into full flow or not. I hope not because if so that would mean my lp was way too short right?!

Thoughts?

I posted this in the end of July thread too I hope no one minds:

Eeek! I don't know whether to be disappointed or excited.
I am bleeding (quite a bit on tp and when I put my hand there - nothing in undies yet but I just woke up and...gravity). It seems like too much to be ib and is probably AF but...
Not expecting AF til the 30th -although cycles not regular so that may be meaningless. But my positive OPK was on the 18th so I am maybe 6-7dpo? And babymed's calculator said today exactly would be when I should expect to implant if I caught the egg.

I had a chemical about a year ago and had ib but I can't remember how much blood there was as we weren't TTC then so I wasn't obsessively tracking things.

Here's the other thing. I haven't had any PMS symptoms - none.
Obviously now it is just a big waiting game to see if this turns into full flow or not. I hope not because if so that would mean my lp was way too short right?!

Thoughts?

Min, that is sounding really good!!! I have my FX that this is implantation for you!

Thanks starluck! I tried googling ib and just got more confused so I gave up. All I can do now is wait!

Mintastic, hopefully that's what it is! When are you testing?

Sorry to hear that Samantha, I know how you feel, only our 2nd cycle ttc and I'm already fed up with the cost of opk and hpts! The waiting is horrible too!

I'm 14 dpo and still BFN. Am wondering if I even ovulated this month or was it a dud surge detected by opk. I wouldn't mind feeling so rough if it led to a bfp!

My temp peaked but has been steady last two days even with waking 1.5 hrs earlier. Do you think my chart shows that AF is coming?

Choccy - testing will depend on how long this bleeding lasts I suppose. From what I have read ib should only be 1-3 days at most. AF for me is usually long 6-8days so I suppose 4 days from now is the magic day?

Dunno how I will concentrate at work today.

choccy, your chart looks promising! fingers crossed:thumbup:

mint, hope it's just IB...keep us posted!

Min, I think that sound promising as well. I don't know what IB is like, but it seems like that's way more possible than af coming at just 6-7dpo. I hope it's really IB and your BFP is on the way soon!

Choccy I'd say you definitely O'd based on temps. That's a lot of why I like temping, it tells you definitively that you O'd. Your chart doesn't make it look like af is coming, so it's hard to know. Maybe it will just be a late BFP for you!

AFM, temps seem to be fluctuating a lot, more than usual. Very weird. Got my lowest temp ever this morning, hoping it's an estrogen surge before O!

I am not feeling so positive. This seems like AF to me... I guess there is still the chance it is ib but if not it either means I have a 6-7day lp, am having an early loss, or expensive digital OPKs were wrong. None of those options are any good. :(

Ugh mintastic that's frustrating... you're right none of them are good options. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->