Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

5 BFPs so far! Wow what a lucky thread this is! hopefully they keep on coming :)

Yay, following on from yesterday's confusion with my monitors, both seemed to have sorted themselves out and are showing peak!! Woohoo!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
Well I'm out ladies, the witch showed yesterday :( Onto August! I'll be testing around the 21st, I think! x

Well I'm out ladies, the witch showed yesterday :( Onto August! I'll be testing around the 21st, I think! x

On no sorry to hear it loobs!! Are u thinking of trying anything new for August? Will add you to the august testers list! :hugs:

Thanks hun. I'm waiting on my BBT coming so that I can start charting. And I'm reading a bit about SMEP. I think we need to maximise BD! x

Congrats hairfs!

Sorry the witch got you Loobs - better luck in August!

hanrh - glad the moniters sorted themselves.

I had vivid dreams last night that I was contemplating cheating on my husband with an unemployed grad student with a rather unattractive scruffy beard. I am sure it is just because DH has been away for work longer than expected and bed is lonely.

:rofl: hahahaha

I will test this weekend

yay! :dust:

Well today at 8/9 id made up my mind that I was definitely out this cycle (even though I haven't taken any tests yet) because I just wasn't feeling it but then today I just had a few minutes of this really weird tugging/pulling sensation bellow my belly button. It was a very obvious feeling, I was in the middle of teaching and just stopped in my tracks and went what was that? lasted a few minutes and now nothing. I suddenly have hope again. Maybe it was implantation related? Will be testing tomorrow and then Sunday. Fingers crossed firmly

FX! :dust:

Yay, following on from yesterday's confusion with my monitors, both seemed to have sorted themselves out and are showing peak!! Woohoo!!

:wohoo:

Best of luck for August <3

Congratulations, hairftsher!!! That's wonderful! :happydance:

Best of luck to all of you! :thumbup:

Hairftsher, congrats!!! Yay!!

Loobs, I'm so sorry to hear about af. Glad you'll get your thermometer soon though and hopefully this next cycle will be it!

Hanrh, have fun bd'ing!

You girls were cracking me up about those dreams, haha!

13dpo, BFN for me.

Still getting feeling of pressure below belly button, peeing constantly and getting yellow cm. These are cruel symptoms if they don't lead to a BFP lol!

Well ladies.... It's official.
I'm pregnant!

wooohooooo!!!!! :wohoo:

congratulations! was this cycle #4?

Three!

Sweet! Third time's a charm :flower: I'm hoping the third cycle is my lucky one too <3

13dpo, BFN for me.

Still getting feeling of pressure below belly button, peeing constantly and getting yellow cm. These are cruel symptoms if they don't lead to a BFP lol!

It would be super cruel if you don't get your :bfp: FX!

Congratulation hairftsher!!! :happydance:

I haven't been on for a few days so I was catching up - hanrh those are cool I wish I could try those digi opks. And you better get down to it girl :sex:

choccy hopefully it'll be a late bfp for you hon :) fx

AFM I'm on CD15 and my opk from last night got darker over night, the lines are identical now. I gave up on the internet cheapos and am using the target brand. I'm pretty sure I'll be o'ing today or tomorrow. We've been bd'ing every other day but only used preseed once (such a mood killer to get up and get it once your in the groove lol)... but we'll use it for the next 3 days or so to maximize our chances. :)

i hope this is your cycle maggz! :dust:

is preseed as good as a regular lube?

Good luck ladies!

An update for me today - I was finally going to test tonight for the first time at what I though would have been around 9/10 dpo BUT then this morning I have brown spotting :cry: So looks like I'm out this cycle. Pretty disappointing, I'm only CD 24 today and not due on until this Monday at the earliest. I had a feeling I might have ovulated early this cycle on CD12 which is really weird because usually I O around CD16. But if I did O early on CD12 then it makes sense that AF would be starting up now because Id actually be more like 12dpo today and I didn't BD at all early in the cycle because I wasn't expecting such early O&#8230;.

ARGHHHH looks like I won't get to test at all this cycle now, at least I didn't waste any tests :(

Preseed is considered better than regular because it imitates fertile cm, whereas even though regular lube doesn't have spermicide it can still inhibit sperm from travelling all the way to the eggy :spermy:

Aww samantha sorry :( Hope it was just a little spotting and nothing more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->